voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
By "restarting" do you mean a fresh start from day one? (Aint no way I'm doing that, lol.)

Or just exiting the game and restarting, then trying the garage door again in the afternoon?

EDIT: Tried saving after start of this release and then starting game again... made no difference.

And Blaire is not showing in the list when you click the heart in upper right. Someone else mentioned that above.
Just wondering: did you do a full download or a patch?

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
By "restarting" do you mean a fresh start from day one? (Aint no way I'm doing that, lol.)

Or just exiting the game and restarting, then trying the garage door again in the afternoon?

EDIT: Tried saving after start of this release and then starting game again... made no difference.

And Blaire is not showing in the list when you click the heart in upper right. Someone else mentioned that above.
I startet the update from an old save, made a new save after skipping a few days with nothing happening and then restartet the game and it worked. Maybe its just a matter of skipping days till it works.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So did a full download as well. I unrared everything and started peeking through the files. I was sort of able to get past it to play the new content, but I am still locked out of the garage. I did "jump blair_3_discussions_garage" and it allowed me to do the stuff that I needed to do. I cannot get into the garage after that conversation, and it is still locked out.

When I peek into blair_3_discussions.rpy, I see the following - and this is what is not letting me into the garage:
Code:
        def add_garage_trigger(self):
            state.interaction_manager.add_room_enter_interaction(
                RoomTrigger(
                    trigger_id = "blair_3_discussions_garage.start",
                    room_id = Room.GARAGE,
                    one_time = True,
                    priority = 0,
                    conditions = [DayNumberCondition(day_number = self.min_day, valid_on_following = True), TimeOfDayCondition(valid_times = [TimeOfDay.MIDDAY]), GirlsInRoom(girls = [Girl.BLAIR], room = Room.GARAGE)],
                    non_blocking = False
                    ))
I cannot figure out what is blocking me from going into the garage as for the last version (v0.6.0) I was able to go into the garage but something changed in this version and it is locked out for me. I am seeing the error whenever I click on the garage from start_room_blockers.rpy:
Code:
label .gf_garage:
    $add_interaction_blocker()
    mainchar "No chance of driving out of here, it seems."
    return
How can you tell what is blocking you from getting into the garage from the console?

Reactions: TheSidewinder

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Full download, extracted to new folder, copied saves over.

There is definitely an issue of some kind, whether corrupted saves or bad code I don't know.
What platform are you playing on? Also, if you're using Windows, you shouldn't need to copy your saves.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
What platform are you playing on? Also, if you're using Windows, you shouldn't need to copy your saves.
Windows. And yes, I do need to copy saves since I delete most of the folders in Users/xxxx/appdata/ (etc) regularly. Some games often use the same directory even after major changes, so I just eliminate that possibility. (And my previous version's game folder saves get moved into a separate directory for safekeeping anyway.)

This might be a bad save, but I've gone back a couple. Maybe I should go back before Blair's arrival, we'll see.

And Blair is still not in the list when you click the heart in the upper right.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
And Blair is still not in the list when you click the heart in the upper right.
Yes, it's the same for me. I don't think she's been added there yet.

I'm just wondering why some folks are having issues and others like myself were able to play the update with no issues.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Blair's nose and feet look ugly? Or do people think it's something unique and beautiful?
Honestly I was a bit disappointed with her design. There is already an orc in the house with not much content so adding another odd looking character felt like more of the same. I was hoping for more intimacy with the existing characters rather than another new character.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
honestly, i don't dislike Blair as much as i used to, don't get me wrong, still don't like her, but she's less "skaven" now, by the way, when are we going to bring the new people to our world, it would be funny seeing Yona, Lyriel and Blair walking among normal society, also, can i just say i'm a bit sad about Jenny not being in the house(why tease us like this, just to give us a bathroom) on that note, the new dream with the blonde(annie?) is great, makes me wish she got in the house too(too bad, that's not in the cards), i'm only saying that because i like blondes, but for real, we kind of need someone from our world, as much i like fantasy girls, we kind of need a modern person to offset everything( just a suggestion though)

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Honestly I was a bit disappointed with her design. There is already an orc in the house with not much content so adding another odd looking character felt like more of the same. I was hoping for more intimacy with the existing characters rather than another new character.
I was hoping for some kind of animal girl lol now we got 3 muscle chicks in the house

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
no new sexy time in this update with the girls you can safe skip it
I haven't played in a while but weren't there some changes in some of the repeatable sex scene's with Cait and Lyri? Not all yet, Lyri still says she won't have intercourse with the MC in the after dish washing scene, even though it's possible to have done it with her several times by then. There is a change to the clean his room scene, and I think Cait's shower scene.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes