Blarfz

May 27, 2017
What do I need to do to continue Rae's Story 12? They're never all in the living room. Do I need to do some other story lines first?

djwolf1

Feb 24, 2020
You have to ask for her services while she is cleaning the tub. Not help her clean.
I'm having trouble here. I don't get an "ask for her services" prompt. I've tried so many different things that the continuous identical results are getting boring.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.6.1 is now freely available, I've updated the master post.

I know this is probably a big ask but...

Would there happen to be the dev bandwidth to put in stat checks to allow for the MC to work with each individual girl to help customize their rooms?
It's not the stats check. I'd love to do something like that, but the way the scenes are rendered, it's pretty much not feasible.

Major changes are probably quite unlikely, but ZanithOne is clearly very comfortable with using layered images so adding small things to their rooms might be a bit more likely.
I mean, I could add the items only in the navigation view, but for the scenes themselves it's still a no go.

Anyways, I've been to the bar with Naomi. Had the money, though it removes all the money I have.
Then I did it again. The quest is still there.
Now, I'm not even sure there's anything after this particular quest, but I seem to remember there was the whole "teaching her how to be a guide" thing, and that hasn't come up yet at all.
Could you please post your save? I haven't looked into it, but I believe Naomi's questline is a bit buggy ATM. I'll get to it some day.

What do I need to do to continue Rae's Story 12? They're never all in the living room. Do I need to do some other story lines first?
Please post your save, I'll have a look.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Could you please post your save? I haven't looked into it, but I believe Naomi's questline is a bit buggy ATM. I'll get to it some day.
I attached the persistent, last save, and last autosave.
The issues have been persisting long enough that I didn't even try anymore for a while; I could find a save directly before/after that quest later. I did check with a save edit what's going on, but there's no higher number than 8 for naomi's flags, and all existing ones were set to 1, so I assume something is just not saved/available.
It does seem like not doing that quest line frees up too many evenings and then new girls coming in ends up a bit cramped, with quest lines intermingling that shouldn't (like the dinner with lyriel being first suggested when yona is long there, etc.).
I might just install the new version on my desktop later this week and check if I can continue with an existing save past that date.

Reactions: ZanithOne

FlameRyuu

Mar 28, 2021
Ah, I am in a bit of a pickle. If anyone knows what's up, I would appreciate some help.
It started last update. Whenever I am trying to enter the garage I get the "No chance of driving out of here, it seems". No matter the time of day. Because of that I cannot continue with Blair's storyline. And since I am playing anytime new update comes out, that's the only thing I have left to do.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes