osmifor

Mar 29, 2020
I want to like seggs with only one girl. is that even possible? and the elf's attitude isn't updated in most of her scenes. like if we got close shouldn't she be more uum you know.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I want to like seggs with only one girl. is that even possible? and the elf's attitude isn't updated in most of her scenes. like if we got close shouldn't she be more uum you know.
Dunno whether it's possible, especially if that character is not Rae, but you can ignore all the side events with the other girls later on. Will be a somewhat crippled game though.

And actually, no, I don't know, how should Lyriel behave when we get close?

Reactions: ZanithOne

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Dunno whether it's possible, especially if that character is not Rae, but you can ignore all the side events with the other girls later on. Will be a somewhat crippled game though.

And actually, no, I don't know, how should Lyriel behave when we get close?
Personally, I want her to get more pervy during sex (like say, in the deepthroat scene, once her lewdness stat is over a certain threshold you'd lose the option to come outside as she grabs your butt to hold you in her throat when she feels you about to come), but still get all "flustered tsundere" once it's over. "I... shut up, I only did that because I know you like it, not because I'd ever enjoy it!" and so forth.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Personally, I want her to get more pervy during sex (like say, in the deepthroat scene, you'd lose the option to come outside as she grabs your butt to hold you in her throat when she feels you about to come), but still get all "flustered tsundere" once it's over. "I... shut up, I only did that because I know you like it, not because I'd ever enjoy it!" and so forth.
If anyone is a tsundere it's Lyriel, so that role is already filled I think. I think Rae should stay her cheeky pun filled self personally. I also really look forward to the girls playing with each other. It's already heading in that direction.

Reactions: ZanithOne

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
Downloaded this game a few days ago, only to find out it has a bug in it that prevents you from advancing through the introduction

"While running game code:"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpy", line 43, in <module>"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/ground_floor/living_room/living_room.rpy", line 119, in execute"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/ground_floor/living_room/living_room.rpy", line 119, in execute"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/ground_floor/living_room/living_room.rpy", line 203, in execute"
"AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item_available'"

does anyone know how to fix this?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not really. Rae and Lyriel are of indeterminate age being a succubus and an elf, but I wouldn't call either of them a MILF.
Hey, I'm trying, man! When Lyriel asked if that's how humans breed I gave her an enthusiastic yes, and then told her I hoped we'd succeed. and Rae would be perfect for it if she 'changes' in your world, most likely.
Personally, I want neither cunnilingus nor anal.
I want impreg.
My man!
but please, if there's something you want to ask or there's something I need to see, post it again. I'll do my best not to disappear in the immediate future.
Can Lyriel provide half-elf babies? Please? :)

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I´m hoping for some content with Blair, and more stuff with Rae in her human form, that is what I want, but I feel it has been a while since Yona and Naomi received any new content, so it would be good if they received some more attention this time around

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
ZanithOne I do not know if translation errors are to be reported here too or if they are from interest.

But eventually it is of interest. (Attached image)

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
i need help, i don't know how to continue the cap 12 of lyriel history, the description appears empty

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
azraesha coming out with glasses did in no way remind of that one episode of gintama about shoulder pads, and how everyone turned out to be wearing them and it did in no way make me chuckle to myself
Rae's sassy attitude is prettt great, love what Zanith's doing with her.
I didn't fall for her succubus magic tho

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes