ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I figure we should know that we've brought another girl to the house, so presumably talking about Lyriel getting horny is just teasing her again.
:sneaky:

It's interesting how some girls' rooms are more altered from what they were in the real house, and some are less so. I can't see anything that looks like it's hers here. I guess that could well be linked to her being a traveller?
:unsure:

I don't know about trying to break the door open, aren't the doors here basically indestructable? Though it seems that the house has changed its mind about letting us through locked or blocked doors.
It wasn't locked in this instance, just blocked by the shelves, and the shelves are movable.

They have crystal powered golems or whatever do they? Sounds interesting. Hopefully we'll get to see some of them later on.
1651994991046.png

When Lyriel comes to us in the morning, while we're fucking her she still has her panties on, but when we cum in her they mysteriously vanish.
Those are, uh, magical panties. :whistle:

It's kind of weird that the North Bedroom still has the bed in it even after we moved it to Blair's garage. An oversight, or just the house being the house?
Yes.

Immediately after Blake and the TV, I talked to Lyriel and offered her breakfast. Rae chimed in as usual. However this time, Cait was in the kitchen and Rae was in the shower upstairs, she shouldn't have been able to join in like that.
Right, another scheduling conflict, I'll look into it.

The quest book 'done' tab needs a bit of a fix, the numbers at the bottom are overflowing. Probably want to hide the ones that are not close to the current page like forums do on longer threads.
Yup, planned.

keep the fire going -> Keep the fire going
Thanks, fixed.

For some reason this scene is accessible before I even learnt who Yona was
Yup, need to add a prerequisite for those events, thanks.

I want to like seggs with only one girl. is that even possible? and the elf's attitude isn't updated in most of her scenes. like if we got close shouldn't she be more uum you know.
Yes, mostly. I believe you can go through the whole story and through a single girl's personal story so far without having sex with anyone else. I'll try to keep it that way.

Personally, I want her to get more pervy during sex (like say, in the deepthroat scene, once her lewdness stat is over a certain threshold you'd lose the option to come outside as she grabs your butt to hold you in her throat when she feels you about to come), but still get all "flustered tsundere" once it's over. "I... shut up, I only did that because I know you like it, not because I'd ever enjoy it!" and so forth.
This kind of stuff is sorta-planned, but I just can't find time to actually do this.

Downloaded this game a few days ago, only to find out it has a bug in it that prevents you from advancing through the introduction

"While running game code:"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpy", line 43, in <module>"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/ground_floor/living_room/living_room.rpy", line 119, in execute"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/ground_floor/living_room/living_room.rpy", line 119, in execute"
" File "game/scripts/engine/navigation/house/ground_floor/living_room/living_room.rpy", line 203, in execute"
"AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'item_available'"

does anyone know how to fix this?
Have you installed any mod or gallery unlocker or anything like that?

Can Lyriel provide half-elf babies? Please? :)
She probably can, idk. But baby-making is not going to be included in the game proper.

I´m hoping for some content with Blair, and more stuff with Rae in her human form, that is what I want, but I feel it has been a while since Yona and Naomi received any new content, so it would be good if they received some more attention this time around
Yona's and Naomi's storylines are soon going to get going again. Naomi's in particular still requires a lot of asset work, but we're getting there.

ZanithOne I do not know if translation errors are to be reported here too or if they are from interest.
Yup, thanks!

i need help, i don't know how to continue the cap 12 of lyriel history, the description appears empty
I've looked into the code and this event should be very straightforward. Could you post your save?

Last edited:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
not sure if others mentioned before, but I triggered a bug which disables me from loading every saves both before the triggered event and after it. It happens when Caitlin is trying to order the glasses. Now each load will cause an error, and rollback or ignore will only lead to that scene. Here's the traceback and a save file as an example.
This part of the quest is broken in 0.6.0, but only if you load the game at this exact stage. There are three options, you can either wait for 0.6.1, use the save I attached (it skips the first visit), or load an earlier save and do the whole first part of the event in one go.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
This part of the quest is broken in 0.6.0, but only if you load the game at this exact stage. There are three options, you can either wait for 0.6.1, use the save I attached (it skips the first visit), or load an earlier save and do the whole first part of the event in one go.
I have one wish oh great developer!!
Can we have a chance to make rae call the MC master again?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have one wish oh great developer!!
Can we have a chance to make rae call the MC master again?
If you're nice to her at the beginning, when she stops calling you it you can say something like 'Aw, I kind of liked that', and she'll keep on calling you it when you're alone.

May 20, 2020
I know this is probably a big ask but...

Would there happen to be the dev bandwidth to put in stat checks to allow for the MC to work with each individual girl to help customize their rooms?

IE
A 2nd event for Rae where she visits her teacher again and winds up coming back to have her room altered to be more like her proper room including a wine rack that is enchanted like the fridge so she has a chance to get more of her favorite wine?

For Caitlin - after attending classes enough her room will morph into a student dorm room "With or without the possibility of her friend(s) visiting as a repeatable scene" and then after more work, turned into a teacher's quarters

For Naomi - after some work you turn her room into her quarters from her ship, with an upgrade allowing her to see her crew with possible interaction(s) with them in the future

For Blair - maybe a half crafted golem at one point followed by one exploded ? -- She's a wildcard at this point lol

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
If you're nice to her at the beginning, when she stops calling you it you can say something like 'Aw, I kind of liked that', and she'll keep on calling you it when you're alone.
Oh, thank you so much for this information. Because after poking around a bit with unren to see how it works, and then enabling the console...

daddy1.png
daddy2.png

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
Have you installed any mod or gallery unlocker or anything like that?
I did have the gallery unlocker installed, which based on the name, I wouldn't think it would really interfere with the main story, but it appears the one listed here is defective and outdated.

Might be a good idea to remove the link or provide a warning that it will mess up the game

• Angry
Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know this is probably a big ask but...

Would there happen to be the dev bandwidth to put in stat checks to allow for the MC to work with each individual girl to help customize their rooms?

IE
A 2nd event for Rae where she visits her teacher again and winds up coming back to have her room altered to be more like her proper room including a wine rack that is enchanted like the fridge so she has a chance to get more of her favorite wine?

For Caitlin - after attending classes enough her room will morph into a student dorm room "With or without the possibility of her friend(s) visiting as a repeatable scene" and then after more work, turned into a teacher's quarters

For Naomi - after some work you turn her room into her quarters from her ship, with an upgrade allowing her to see her crew with possible interaction(s) with them in the future

For Blair - maybe a half crafted golem at one point followed by one exploded ? -- She's a wildcard at this point lol
Major changes are probably quite unlikely, but ZanithOne is clearly very comfortable with using layered images so adding small things to their rooms might be a bit more likely.

Reactions: Gwydion

dijish

Jun 1, 2020
ok thx. I'll try the new save first. If not working then I'll wait for the next update:)

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I got a question here.
I've played through the game once, when lyriel had just been added for 2 patches or 3, then again, when yona had just been added. Now, on a different PC, I started over again.
Anyways, I've been to the bar with Naomi. Had the money, though it removes all the money I have.
Then I did it again. The quest is still there.
Now, I'm not even sure there's anything after this particular quest, but I seem to remember there was the whole "teaching her how to be a guide" thing, and that hasn't come up yet at all.
Now that I checked, the "peek on her in the shower" quest is also still on.
Is there something I'm obviously doing wrong here?

Edit: On another try, I said "need to ask rae first", and now the quest have moved from "talk to her" to "Take her out in the evening", and is now stuck there.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes