dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
This is still one of my fav games, I just wish it featured more anal. I just finished replaying whole thing for like 4 or 5th time and want to get further with existing characters. It would be very funny to see Lyriel or Cait dealing with rectum fun in real (not dream) world. Please Zanith if you reading this... :)
Also since new characters are added we need spunky fun loving character and a goth to the mix. Perhaps a fairy and a goblin... These are just suggestions Zanith got this game to this point and it is loved - continue on your path as obviously you have very good judgment with some added anal of course :)

Reactions: Lutriche and joehoe

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
what are the patchs for?
Basically the game is getting to the point where the sheer size means that torrents might not be able to do download it in one go (looking at you Mega). So instead of having to wait for hours and hours, the patches have been used to just add the newest content. Its handier for people who live in countries with limited bandwidth.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Basically the game is getting to the point where the sheer size means that torrents might not be able to do download it in one go (looking at you Mega). So instead of having to wait for hours and hours, the patches have been used to just add the newest content. Its handier for people who live in countries with limited bandwidth.
Just be a madlad download from the library / school xD

Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
Ah, I am in a bit of a pickle. If anyone knows what's up, I would appreciate some help.
It started last update. Whenever I am trying to enter the garage I get the "No chance of driving out of here, it seems". No matter the time of day. Because of that I cannot continue with Blair's storyline. And since I am playing anytime new update comes out, that's the only thing I have left to do.
Yeah, got the exact same problem. If anyone knows a way around that, that would be great.

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
I find it strange that lyriel gets mad about being asked to be "bred" if you ask for sex at the counter once the story gets far enough that you can do her in the bathroom or her bed. It might be annoying to change stuff like that depending on scenes unlocked, but it would be nice.

Reactions: Tetsuo1

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I find it strange that lyriel gets mad about being asked to be "bred" if you ask for sex at the counter once the story gets far enough that you can do her in the bathroom or her bed. It might be annoying to change stuff like that depending on scenes unlocked, but it would be nice.
Feel same here I feel like she should open up more she still pretty angry all the time lol
I would love to see lyriel knock on your door before you go to bed for some fun also the other girls too xD

also you can only nutz in Cait flakes only once kinda disappointed lol

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Ah, I am in a bit of a pickle. If anyone knows what's up, I would appreciate some help.
It started last update. Whenever I am trying to enter the garage I get the "No chance of driving out of here, it seems". No matter the time of day. Because of that I cannot continue with Blair's storyline. And since I am playing anytime new update comes out, that's the only thing I have left to do.
Quest says to check on Blaire in the Garage during the Afternoon, but everytime I click on it, it just says "No chance of driving out of here."
Yeah, got the exact same problem. If anyone knows a way around that, that would be great.
Count me in, same problem here. I've tried every afternoon for five days, in case there was a waiting period, but no joy. Just the same "No chance of driving out of here."

Reactions: EpicLooser

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Are there any conditions to the Talk to Blaire in the afternoon quest that I'm not seeing or is it bugged? Can't get the thing to start

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
ZanithOne Something seems to be wrong, a lot of people over the last two pages of the topic can't get into the garage (including me). Is there a quick fix, like manually setting a variable?

Reactions: EpicLooser

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Restarting the game fixed it for me
Didn't fix it for me. ZanithOne I have now gone 3 full weeks in the game cannot get to see Blair in the garage (I have clicked on the door and map every time slot for the last 21 in game days). I started with a full save from 6.0r2, and got the first conversation with Rae and Blair in the kitchen the next morning. After finding all the hidden gallery pictures, I cannot get into the garage to talk to Blair like the guide book says. I always get "No chance of driving out here, it seems." I'll start parsing code next to see what is going on.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Restarting the game fixed it for me
By "restarting" do you mean a fresh start from day one? (Aint no way I'm doing that, lol.)

Or just exiting the game and restarting, then trying the garage door again in the afternoon?

EDIT: Tried saving after start of this release and then starting game again... made no difference.

And Blaire is not showing in the list when you click the heart in upper right. Someone else mentioned that above.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes