Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Update is short but I don't mind it as much as other games as the story in this game is actually a good read. Kinda sad still no lewds tho but I feel like (hopefully) the next one will since that's the end of Blair's intro and we can finally maybe get some action.

And regarding Blair herself, was skeptical at first but she's a decent addition to the roster. People that are used to games that have all bombshell type characters no doubt are the ones that get disappointed and that can't be helped.

Reactions: Daasss and Gwydion

asanoturna

Jun 5, 2017
guys is it possible to make an obb version for android please? the version that is currently available is giving an error when installing on my device

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While I want more girls in the game, I don´t think it is the right moment for it. We got a new girl on the previous update, and Naomi and Yona haven´t recieved any updates in their stories for quite a while. Let their stories develop further before adding new housemates to the game
As far as I understand it, it was always the intention to fill the house (so one more girl after Yona was a given) and then that's it. Personally I would be happy to tell the girls to bunk up, but alas ... ;)

Reactions: Ld.Pentaghast

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I find it strange that lyriel gets mad about being asked to be "bred" if you ask for sex at the counter once the story gets far enough that you can do her in the bathroom or her bed. It might be annoying to change stuff like that depending on scenes unlocked, but it would be nice.
Well, it is in character for her. How realistic it is the the archetype doesn't change after some time is arguable, for games on here it is par for the course though I'd say.

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
As far as I understand it, it was always the intention to fill the house (so one more girl after Yona was a given) and then that's it. Personally I would be happy to tell the girls to bunk up, but alas ... ;)
I think Zanith is going to add two more girls, one is going to shack up in the room intended for Blair, and the other is going to unlock the room beside the first floor bathroom.

My point in arguing that it is not the right time to add another housemate rests upon the fact that if too many girls are added in a short amount of time, it slows down the amount of content we get with the girls overall with each update. Just because we have many girls it does not mean that the game or update itself is good.
Biggest example of this in the moment is Mythic Manor, sure there are many girls to choose from in the game, but the amount of content added to each of them in the updates is laughable, to the point that it feels like we waited for 6 months for 10 minutes of content that added nothing to their story. This is a big reason why people are turning away from it.

I like how Zanith approaches their development. We get consistent updates every 1-2 months and every update focus and progresses the story of one of the girls, while adding one side event or repeatable scene. They do not feel pointless and are not a waste of time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think Zanith is going to add two more girls, one is going to shack up in the room intended for Blair, and the other is going to unlock the room beside the first floor bathroom.
The room beside the first floor bathroom is a toilet. As for the other room, I'm still not sure if Blair will be moving up there later and the garage will be used for something else. Either way, there are no plans for any more girls. Zanith was thinking about cutting it at five a while ago, but people really wanted to see Blair join.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

My point in arguing that it is not the right time to add another housemate rests upon the fact that if too many girls are added in a short amount of time, it slows down the amount of content we get with the girls overall with each update. Just because we have many girls it does not mean that the game or update itself is good.
Biggest example of this in the moment is Mythic Manor, sure there are many girls to choose from in the game, but the amount of content added to each of them in the updates is laughable, to the point that it feels like we waited for 6 months for 10 minutes of content that added nothing to their story. This is a big reason why people are turning away from it.

I like how Zanith approaches their development. We get consistent updates every 1-2 months and every update focus and progresses the story of one of the girls, while adding one side event or repeatable scene. They do not feel pointless and are not a waste of time.
She's going to live in the bathroom? The room next to the downstairs bathroom is another bathroom supposedly containing toilet and sink.

Also all we heard from the 'more girls faction' was that Blair was always planned to be in the game, so no one should be against it. Now as soon as Blair is in the game comes more whining about more girls. Who's really surprised?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
She's going to live in the bathroom? The room next to the downstairs bathroom is another bathroom supposedly containing toilet and sink.
The room beside the first floor bathroom is a toilet. As for the other room, I'm still not sure if Blair will be moving up there later and the garage will be used for something else. Either way, there are no plans for any more girls. Zanith was thinking about cutting it at five a while ago, but people really wanted to see Blair join.
I did not realize it was a bathroom, my bad.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes