grudb

Dec 20, 2020
The update patch link says Win/Linux but the download is an exe file that needs to find where the game is installed on my system in order to extract... so the patch link is win only...

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
lest hope he stay away from that character, like, why would u even mention her? im really confuse here, people REALLY want more content for the orc ... i have seen some weird tastes but this... like ok, ugly male orc fucking a princess, i get it, pretty hot actualy, but if we reverse the scenary... say wtv u want about double standars but come on, fking an ugly female orc? no thx xD

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Almost want to get back into this game, but I don't want to have to go through all the dream sequences that just add fluff. I was never one to like dream sex since it's not them really doing anything. The last time I played this, that was what was going on and it went on for quite a while.

Reactions: $@~ and pappypop

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Almost want to get back into this game, but I don't want to have to go through all the dream sequences that just add fluff. I was never one to like dream sex since it's not them really doing anything. The last time I played this, that was what was going on and it went on for quite a while.
I hear you on that, I ducking hate "dream sex" as it's pointless.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Ah, the main girls finally got new content? I might have to pick this up then. I can't remember the last time I played it.

Reactions: viclog1

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Regarding Yona, yes, there's not much content for her -- now.

I really don't believe that development for this game has even reached the 50% mark -- if Zanith has said something else I haven't heard yet. If the spotlight the last few updates has been given to other girls I'm fine with that. I'm sure Yona will get her day and that by the end of development she'll be just as important as the other girls, possibly even a fan favorite.

I believe in Zanith. He hasn't let us down yet and I doubt that's the case here. I think with a little patience we'll eventually be pretty happy with her inclusion.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ZanithOne
Reactions to 0.6.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Anyone knows how to unlock "no talk needed" with Caitlin ? I don't have the option to kiss her.

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
May as well beat the long dead horse again but I still can't see what the point of adding Yona was.

She got barely any content, what was there wasn't good. A potentially decent character added just because. She's served no purpose since and wouldn't be missed if she wasn't there.

Az has been fleshed out to hell. She's basically main girl. Cait has got a ton of screen time, Lyriel and Naomi are catching up to Az, Blair has been given a lot of focus since being added and Yona is just kind of .... there.

Every girl that got added got a lot of focus except her. She was thrown into the mix, spread her legs in 2 of the weirdest, least erotic sex scenes i've ever witnessed and that was it, job done, character forgot.

Reason it bothers me is all the characters are really well done, have their own personalities and quirks and backstories we've been following and taken interest in.

Yona had a brief flicker of interesting story with the revenge focus then her personality vanished. It's like either the dev lost a bet and was forced to add her or she was written by someone else entirely because she completely out of place.
Yona is by far my least favorite character. I find her exceptionally dull and uninteresting but I dont think thats a hot take either.

Reactions: Hecatompylos

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yona is by far my least favorite character. I find her exceptionally dull and uninteresting but I dont think thats a hot take either.
That was my point.

The few scenes it showed of her story before entering the house were interesting.

Since entering the house she's done nothing, she's just there, doing nothing. Has 2 creepy sex scenes and then goes back to just being there.

She's had no build, no fleshing out and any scene with her in she's just been this bland character doing nothing.

The thing is, with Blair appearing and taking the attention, the moment has passed. Any fleshing out now with Yona is going to be disliked because she wasn't exactly popular to start with but rather that work on that the dev moved on.

I see people say they have faith in Zanith and sure he's done well with everything else but I will say it if no one else will. He fucked up massively introducing Yona and doing nothing with her. Now people either actively dislike her or just don't give a shit. He missed the moment and shouldn't have brought her in until he was ready to flesh out her character.

I personally don't think there is any chance now of pulling it back with her.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The thing is, with Blair appearing and taking the attention, the moment has passed. Any fleshing out now with Yona is going to be disliked because she wasn't exactly popular to start with but rather that work on that the dev moved on.
I hate that I agree with you on this.
I liked Yona when she showed, said we had to stop hating on her and give Zanith some time to flesh her out, and I was really looking forward to seeing where she was going to go.....and was looking forward to where she was going to go.....and was, oh. Who's this then? Someone new? What about....still nothing? Oh, okay then...../sigh.

Now? Half the time I don't even remember she is in the house, and it takes me a minute to remember who the hell that is creeping around the pool.

Maybe doing a new play if/when she actually gets some content will revive the spark of interest that some of us had, but I really don't know.

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
The most important thing in an adult game is the looks and she absolutely fails that by being a muscular green orc with protuding lower jaw. Then her character is dull and boring and you have the worst combination possible.

Does that mean I want Zanith to develop Yona? Hell no, it's not worth it because it would take away dev time from the other more interesting girls. And if Yona gets changed in both appearance and personality to become interesting, then just introduce a new character instead

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
That was my point.

The few scenes it showed of her story before entering the house were interesting.

Since entering the house she's done nothing, she's just there, doing nothing. Has 2 creepy sex scenes and then goes back to just being there.

She's had no build, no fleshing out and any scene with her in she's just been this bland character doing nothing.

I see people say they have faith in Zanith and sure he's done well with everything else but I will say it if no one else will. He fucked up massively introducing Yona and doing nothing with her. Now people either actively dislike her or just don't give a shit. He missed the moment and shouldn't have brought her in until he was ready to flesh out her character.

I personally don't think there is any chance now of pulling it back with her.
I do not consider Yona a character at this point honestly,but she could be. At this point she is just an object that fills space.
For her to be a character she needs to turn over a new leaf so to speak. She needs to adapt and begin to understand those around her. She interacts with mainly just two characters(reading and fighting). All it would take is for her to learn something,say in a story she reads and it changes how she views everything. It would be easy to inject into the game. Instead of finding her in her room doing nothing we find her reading...and it moves her story forward. She could become a real character with a real personality other than a fish out of water with no real place in the story.

This is in my top 10 games for sure. I enjoy the rest of the story 99% of the time.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
What exactly should I be doing to trigger Rae's story ch. 12? No matter how many days I wait and check the living room in the morning, nothing happens.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes