haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
any ETA for when we'll be able to get it on with that one friend of cait when you visited her & her friends in the university ? :cool:
all Cait's but also Lyriel's friends are hot. especially thicc ones (for me), Rowen (Cait) and Doina (Lyriel), couldn't get enough of both

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
0.6.4r1
PC HI-RES:
PC hi-res PATCH:
PC COMPRESSED:
PC compressed PATCH:
MAC HI-RES:
MAC COMPRESSED:
ANDROID COMPRESSED:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
May as well beat the long dead horse again but I still can't see what the point of adding Yona was.

She got barely any content, what was there wasn't good. A potentially decent character added just because. She's served no purpose since and wouldn't be missed if she wasn't there.

Az has been fleshed out to hell. She's basically main girl. Cait has got a ton of screen time, Lyriel and Naomi are catching up to Az, Blair has been given a lot of focus since being added and Yona is just kind of .... there.

Every girl that got added got a lot of focus except her. She was thrown into the mix, spread her legs in 2 of the weirdest, least erotic sex scenes i've ever witnessed and that was it, job done, character forgot.

Reason it bothers me is all the characters are really well done, have their own personalities and quirks and backstories we've been following and taken interest in.

Yona had a brief flicker of interesting story with the revenge focus then her personality vanished. It's like either the dev lost a bet and was forced to add her or she was written by someone else entirely because she completely out of place.

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
May as well beat the long dead horse again but I still can't see what the point of adding Yona was.

She got barely any content, what was there wasn't good. A potentially decent character added just because. She's served no purpose since and wouldn't be missed if she wasn't there.

Az has been fleshed out to hell. She's basically main girl. Cait has got a ton of screen time, Lyriel and Naomi are catching up to Az, Blair has been given a lot of focus since being added and Yona is just kind of .... there.

Every girl that got added got a lot of focus except her. She was thrown into the mix, spread her legs in 2 of the weirdest, least erotic sex scenes i've ever witnessed and that was it, job done, character forgot.

Reason it bothers me is all the characters are really well done, have their own personalities and quirks and backstories we've been following and taken interest in.

Yona had a brief flicker of interesting story with the revenge focus then her personality vanished. It's like either the dev lost a bet and was forced to add her or she was written by someone else entirely because she completely out of place.
I guess the dev must work for netflix, because Yona was added just for the sake of "diversity".

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Now that Blair has been added to the game and we're starting to see the story begin to pick up, I suspect Yona will get more time in the spotlight. Right now, she's a spear carrier (for those who don't know, its a term in theatre used to describe an extra who has just a couple of lines of dialogue then walks off the stage). Yona just appears in a scene, has a couple of lines and goes back into the background, right? So what's the point?

We might ask what's the point of Yona? What does she bring to the story? What can her story even be?

I can't speak for Zanith, but I imagine that Yona brings a more spiritual perspective to the story, her people are seemingly shamanistic and tribal. Rae's ability to use magic is inherent, possibly Lyriel too, Caitlyn's is from formal learning, Naomi's is more tradition based it seems (learning from witches), while Blair is a blank slate. Yona is therefore able to see things that the others might not, something that will more than likely come up later in the story.

As for Yona's own personal story, well, I've said it before and I still maintain that her story is going to be essentially Rocky 3. She lost the most important fight of her life, she's hit rock bottom. She believed she was dead, that this was the afterlife, claimed by some sort of shaman as a spirit wife. So she's going to be passive, lay back and think of ZugZug. Except, after speaking with the MC, Yona has now realised that maybe she's got that second chance. Her story arc is basically getting back the eye of the tiger, complete with montage and song.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I do get what the Dev was going for with Yona, obviously the muscle, tomboy girl is popular online and there are some great examples of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem with Yona is... well there isn't a good way to say this, she is just plain ugly... was really unpopular and the dev just moved on from her like she wasn't even there.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes