-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
LMAO didnt even kno there was a limit :KEK:. i appreciate the sentiment, but you dont gotta worry about that bro. much appreciated tho
It's probably a sign that I'm following way too many threads here . . . and . . . playing too many adult games? Nah, I don't think that's possible.
What is the limit btw? I was always wondering.
I don't even know. I'm sure I could find it somewhere, but I can't seem to think of it. It might be 50?
Shrug-Joey.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DisMel

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
It's probably a sign that I'm following way too many threads here . . . and . . . playing too many adult games? Nah, I don't think that's possible.

I don't even know. I'm sure I could find it somewhere, but I can't seem to think of it. It might be 50?
Okay okay. 50 is decent, I guess.
Also, there is no such thing as "too many adult games" so dont even think about it :KEK:
There is definitely no limit on this haha

gdsgsdg

Jul 6, 2017
You need to set the date on your device to be right around Halloween (maybe do exactly Oct 31). It should then be available. After playing through that, just set the date back to today and you can resume things as normal. Or, you can wait 2½ months instead if you want.
I got the Halloween event. I can't seem to get the Christmas event. I set it to around dec 24, but nothing happens.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Haven't played it but seen it pop up now and then. And yeah, I expected the reason to be cloning but your explanation sounds more fun for those involved ;)
dev used the same model for them. change their hair and give personality, we have a new fuckable girl. perfect girls in his perfect tsukoyomi world. still thinking its gonna be fun? :p

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry my english is not really good. What Esha and Naomi imply in this dialogue? I'm as clueless as Lyriel here. What kind of trade at port what that has anything to do with the clothes they wear? Don't get it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry my english is not really good. What Esha and Naomi imply in this dialogue? I'm as clueless as Lyriel here. What kind of trade at port what that has anything to do with the clothes they wear? Don't get it
Prostitution was very often found at ports where sailors — long starved for sex after having been out to sea for so long — could find someone with whom to relax, but for a price obviously. Naomi and Rae are, of course, teasing one another playfully (saying the clothing looks like what a "whore" would wear), but Lyriel isn't familiar with ports or the culture / activities of them. So she has no idea what they mean, nor that they are just joking around with each other.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Prostitution was very often found at ports where sailors — long starved for sex after having been out to sea for so long — could find someone with whom to relax, but for a price obviously. Naomi and Rae are, of course, teasing one another playfully (saying the clothing looks like what a "whore" would wear), but Lyriel isn't familiar with ports or the culture / activities of them. So she has no idea what they mean, nor that they are just joking around with each other.
Oohh thanks for the info!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also after last Rae update, my hopes growed a lot about we can get happy ending with Rae. She will live with mc on earth and she will be a normal human so she can grow old with mc happily live after with him. Ofc there can be some drama and bumps on the road but mc and rae can achieve it together. That would be amazing. She is my favourite girl with Lyriel. While it's really clear that we can get a happy end with Rae and game going in that direction thankfully. But I do wonder if we can get a happy end with Lyriel as well? She also deserves one imo. She is clearly in love with mc and it's really sweet love. She also don't want to seperate with mc and the dialogue showed that multiple times. The harem ending would be a really great ending as well but so far I don't see progression over that

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Also after last Rae update, my hopes growed a lot about we can get happy ending with Rae. She will live with mc on earth and she will be a normal human so she can grow old with mc happily live after with him.
Add Lyriel and Cait to that ending and I'm happy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Add Lyriel and Cait to that ending and I'm happy.
But yeah, that's a bit of the problem, innit? You can have six individual endings and a full blown harem, that's seven endings, quite a few but not over the top, and can certainly be done. Any combination however - that's 64 different endings. Wouldn't keep my hopes up for that.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But yeah, that's a bit of the problem, innit? You can have six individual endings and a full blown harem, that's seven endings, quite a few but not over the top, and can certainly be done. Any combination however - that's 64 different endings. Wouldn't keep my hopes up for that.
It's not all that difficult to do if you're smart about it. Every single combination doesn't need to be unique, after all. Chunk up the ending and make it modular and it shouldn't be a huge problem. For example, intro telling how the MC and the girls that stayed live together, with a layered image showing the group. Then a montage of small scenes showing MC with Rae, MC with Lyriel, etc. filtering out girls who didn't stay. Add some scenes with two of the girls who had a particularly strong relationship with each other into the mix. Then cap it off with another group shot. There's your ending. It's work, sure but not 64 times as much work.

Reactions: Cartageno

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger Halloween and Christmas??
Set your computer's time for the appropriate time of the year.

It's not all that difficult to do if you're smart about it. Every single combination doesn't need to be unique, after all. Chunk up the ending and make it modular and it shouldn't be a huge problem. For example, intro telling how the MC and the girls that stayed live together, with a layered image showing the group. Then a montage of small scenes showing MC with Rae, MC with Lyriel, etc. filtering out girls who didn't stay. Add some scenes with two of the girls who had a particularly strong relationship with each other into the mix. Then cap it off with another group shot. There's your ending. It's work, sure but not 64 times as much work.
That's assuming the Girls and the MC remain in the house. It could very well end with the MC returning to his world or joining one of the girls in their world. So it might not be the 64 potential endings, but it's possible it could far more work than layering images for a slide show.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes