NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hey everyone! I'm playing AHITR again after a year more or less and I'd like to know how to get Rae intimacy over 20, I've tried I think everthing and it's just not going up :confused:o_O

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Win
So, I installed the 062 - 063r1 patch (had used 61-62r update last time)
l installed the patch, got into game, load save, then starts telling me it can't find pics (*webm)

Did I miss a step?

*I know *

*When I get the exception, do I use 'copy BBCode' or 'Copy Markdown' for you folks to have a look at it?
BBCode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Bizarrely, I just redownloaded the Android installer and retried running it to confirm the error message, and this time it worked.

So it seems like the 'fix' might just be keep trying?

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
Bizarrely, I just redownloaded the Android installer and retried running it to confirm the error message, and this time it worked.

So it seems like the 'fix' might just be keep trying?
Which link did you use?

EDIT: Nvm, with the same sort of brute force method I have now also managed to install the update. So, for peeps having this issue: Keep trying until it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwydion

Pbiddy

Mar 31, 2022
Another puzzling thing is that both MEGA and others mark the apk file as being 2.15 GB, but when the download finishes the file is some 2.31 GB.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nonthless its a really great story driven game. I really like all the character development so far.
Keep up the good work chief!

Reactions: KiraJames

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I think your memory is playing tricks on you.
I replayed the early part of the game recently, to unlock the scene with Lyriel in the stocks, as it was the only one missing from my game.
Lyriel attacked everyone in the house, individually and en masse.
She manipulated Cait, she was horrible to the MC.
Yes, we knew it was bravado, but that doesn't alter how she behaved.
She was rude, aggressive, abrasive, superior, sulky and brattish.
Blair tried to escape & seems to be hiding, or lying about, something. She's clearly trying to figure everything out.
I don't think that's anywhere near as bad as Lyriel was.

Honestly, the hate she got when she was introduced was high.
Her story & character progression allowed people to enjoy her more.
She's now in the top 3 for, I imagine, most people.

If the dev can do that for her, it's not unrealistic to suggest that he can do the same for Naomi, Yona & Blair.
Not saying make them top 3, but by giving them more depth, enabling more people to enjoy them.
Everyone that didn't hate Lyriel from the beginning probably have had enough experience with anime to know that she is supposed to be a tsundere. Then, there's also a fetish for breaking in an actual bitch and make them submissive. So the reason she is top 3 is due to the gap and pay-off.

For Blair, eh. There's being stubborn, and being stupidly stubborn.

*sees a complete void all over the place, tries to escape anyway*
Blair's mind: "Yep, a rope should be just fine"

*people in the house try to be nice by giving her space, a room, food, and clothes*
Blair's mind: "these people are definitely up to something and kidnapped me for no logical reason whatsoever"

*automatons are powered by gemstones, but doesn't understand how*
Blair: Nope, magic doesn't exist. Gemstones just do that 'nuff said.

*Cait tries to prepare, perform simple magic in her presence*
Blair: Nope, that's trickery, magic doesn't exist

*performs the same spell by herself*
Blair: Nope, this is not true. Magic doesn't exist.... right?

So... No... I like shortstacks as much as the next guy but that level of stubbornness and refusal to see reason is not appealing in the slightest. Personally, it's what triggers me the most.

Yes, a dwarf should be stubborn, but they are also supposedly wiser than most races. Some of here actions are beyond logical since which to think is ironic especially for a dwarf.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Everyone that didn't hate Lyriel from the beginning probably have had enough experience with anime to know that she is supposed to be a tsundere.
Over here - possibly due to many games leaning in on that sector. But Anime/Manga aren't as popular everywhere, and many do not go into detail about what types of characters there are, and as such I had to learn about their terms and archetypes when I came here.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Everyone that didn't hate Lyriel from the beginning probably have had enough experience with anime to know that she is supposed to be a tsundere. Then, there's also a fetish for breaking in an actual bitch and make them submissive. So the reason she is top 3 is due to the gap and pay-off.
I honestly do not think you can speak for "Everyone".
I didn't hate her & have zero interest in anime.
But this forum had bundles of hate towards Lyriel, when she was first introduced.
For Blair, eh. There's being stubborn, and being stupidly stubborn.
Blair seems a much tougher, more streetwise character than Lyriel. She's been surviving alone, in harsh wilderness, at the start of her story. She's also an engineer, so has technical skills.
I don't find it surprising that she'd try to escape from, what she believes is, a prison & her kidnappers.
As such it's not surprising, to me, that she doesn't believe them, either.
Not believing magic she's witnessed just felt like a mix of her trying to figure out how "the trick" is done & denial.
To me, it seems perfectly contextually sound for her to be the way she is & she is not an obnoxious, manipulative cunt with a superiority complex, like Lyriel was.
So... No... I like shortstacks as much as the next guy but that level of stubbornness and refusal to see reason is not appealing in the slightest. Personally, it's what triggers me the most.
Yeah, 'cos Lyriel was the text book image of compliance, wasn't she? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Blair's behaviour has been nowhere near as antagonistic, or disruptive to the other house members, as Lyriel's was.
I also expect that the author can make people warm to her, same (but to a lesser degree) as they did to Lyriel, despite Blair's physical appeal being more limited/niche.
I believe he can do the same with the other niche characters, Naomi & Yona, too.

Last edited:

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I honestly do not think you can speak for "Everyone".
I didn't hate her & have zero interest in anime.
But this forum had bundles of hate towards Lyriel, when she was first introduced.
Try to read the full sentence bro. I also said "probably" so it was nothing definitive.

Yeah, 'cos Lyriel was the text book image of compliance, wasn't she? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Blair seems a much tougher, more streetwise character than Lyriel. She's been surviving alone, in harsh wilderness, at the start of her story. She's also an engineer, so has technical skills.
I don't find it surprising that she'd try to escape from, what she believes is, a prison & her kidnappers.
As such it's not surprising, to me, that she doesn't believe them, either.
I don't see why someone "streetwise or an engineer" would risk falling off into a void just to test it. You'd think she'd try to drop something into it before attempting to escape via rope.

Not believing magic she's witnessed just felt like denial.
To me, it seems perfectly contextually sound for her to be the way she is & she is not an obnoxious cunt, like Lyriel was.

Blair's behaviour has been nowhere near as antagonistic, or disruptive to the other house members, as Lyriel's was.
I also expect that the author can make people warm to her, same as they did to Lyriel, despite her physical appeal being more limited.
Why are people's main points in comparison is Lyriel being a bitch? That's her trope. I don't see how Blair's personality should be compared to her's. But again it all boils down to the pay-off. With Lyriel, the players can enjoy the "gap" between her normal personality and her bedroom personality or how she gets easily embarrassed about anything lewd. Blair on the other hand, makes the MC's interactions with her less... entertaining.

Honestly, no one compares to Rae. Rae is best girl and you can't convince me otherwise.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Try to read the full sentence bro. I also said "probably" so it was nothing definitive.
Where are you pulling your "probability" stats from? What makes it "probable"? It's not, for me.
Perhaps you meant "possibly"?
Regardless, Lyriel got a whole load of hate, when she was introduced.
I don't see why someone "streetwise or an engineer" would risk falling off into a void just to test it. You'd think she'd try to drop something into it before attempting to escape via rope.
We do not know that she didn't test it first.
She may well have dropped the rope into the cloud, then pulled it back up & seen it was still intact, so logically presumed that she would remain so, too.
Why are people's main points in comparison is Lyriel being a bitch? That's her trope. I don't see how Blair's personality should be compared to her's.
Because the point you raised in objection to Blair, "being stupidly stubborn", was also directly and massively attributable to Lyriel.
Lyriel's behaviour was far worse.
Blair (being an independent, streetwise, engineer & survivor) as a character seems to be justified in being somewhat stubborn.
She's spent her life figuring out how things work. If someone tells her "this is how it works", I still expect her to pull it apart to see for herself.

The point is that people also hated Lyriel & the dev turned the way people receive her around.
Her behaviour changed, over time & people became more accepting.
So it's perfectly feasible that, given time & content, he can do something similar with Blair.
Blair on the other hand, makes the MC's interactions with her less... entertaining.
Everyone has different tastes, a lot of people are saying they don't like her, but she's a niche character.
If you don't like her, then she's not for your tastes/kinks. Same as Naomi & Yona are for more niche kinks.

Point is the same, for all 3: My interest in her story is not dependant on my interest in fucking her.
Honestly, no one compares to Rae. Rae is best girl and you can't convince me otherwise.
Ha ha ha, no disagreement there! :love:

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I really don't care about these manly girls content. Nothing is feminine about the dwarf and the orc, they just make my dick sad

Wake me up when it's more Rae and the Elf.
tho we may share the same preference. but some peeps do have a fetish to midgets and or muscle girls. i wont blame them for that. but i do blame the dev that forces players to "taste" all sizes.
for example: till now, only 4 girls on my save. cant skip dreaming about green muscle orc if i wanna see midget story. so im stuck on options to sleep or dreaming about orc. no option to dream about the midget on MCs bed while dream about the orc still not unlocked.
Then again, I like a bit of variation. If Rae, Lyriel, and Cait wouldn't have very distinct personalities, I'd find them extremely boring, they'd be too close. Same could be argued for Naomi and Yona, of course.
i wont argue about last 3 girls, but have you ever play university of problems? all the girls are sisters born from twin incest! :illuminati:
At least it's not mandatory to date everyone to progress main story.
tho it may not a date, but lewds are mandatory tho. its obv
1. we cant skip a girl to another girl story if we havent unlock dream about them.
2. and also we cant continuing their stories without lewd activities with them at all.

if you check on images folder, we can see that theres side quests, side and main stories for each girl. but we cant progress the main story without skipping one. basically, girls stories are the main story.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i wont argue about last 3 girls, but have you ever play university of problems? all the girls are sisters born from twin incest! :illuminati:
Haven't played it but seen it pop up now and then. And yeah, I expected the reason to be cloning but your explanation sounds more fun for those involved ;)

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes