whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I can understand 1 non-feminine dominating girl for content, but 3 of them?
Firstly, all three of them display attributes which leave you in no doubt that they are female.
So they're all feminine. Someone being strong does not preclude them being feminine.
Secondly, only Naomi is Dom. Yona is distinctly Sub & Blair is neither, yet.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Most people in here would throw a shit storm if Naomi or Yona got updated, looks like Blair has joined those 2.
Despite them having the least story progression of all characters.
It's like "I don't wanna fuck her, so I don't wanna hear about her."
I think that's a shame, but hey, ho.

it's weird, loads of people hated Lyriel, initially.
Then she got more story & her character altered over time & now she's top 3.

Can't help but think that, perhaps people wouldn't hate Yona, Naomi & Blair as much, if they gave the dev a chance to tell their stories, before casting judgement.
I definitely haven't seen as much disdain for Naomi and Yona as Blair, though I don't scroll through here all that often, so I'm certainly not an expert. I actually like Naomi and Yona as characters, even though Yona hasn't had a lot of development yet. I'm not too interested in their sexual content since I'm not really into giant muscled chicks, lol, but I like them as characters.

I loved Lyriel from the start because even though she was a bit of a bitch when first introduced, it was pretty obvious - at least to me - that she was going to go down the secret softie route, or at the very least, be a tsundere. She was never going to stay a full time bitch, so knowing that, I never really had an issue with her.

Blair, for me, is just... not good. I'm not into the stocky, chubby drawf thing, and her personality is straight trash. She makes early Lyriel look like a saint.

To each their own though.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Blair, for me, is just... not good. I'm not into the stocky, chubby drawf thing, and her personality is straight trash. She makes early Lyriel look like a saint.
I think your memory is playing tricks on you.
I replayed the early part of the game recently, to unlock the scene with Lyriel in the stocks, as it was the only one missing from my game.
Lyriel attacked everyone in the house, individually and en masse.
She manipulated Cait, she was horrible to the MC.
Yes, we knew it was bravado, but that doesn't alter how she behaved.
She was rude, aggressive, abrasive, superior, sulky and brattish.
Blair tried to escape & seems to be hiding, or lying about, something. She's clearly trying to figure everything out.
I don't think that's anywhere near as bad as Lyriel was.

Honestly, the hate she got when she was introduced was high.
Her story & character progression allowed people to enjoy her more.
She's now in the top 3 for, I imagine, most people.

If the dev can do that for her, it's not unrealistic to suggest that he can do the same for Naomi, Yona & Blair.
Not saying make them top 3, but by giving them more depth, enabling more people to enjoy them.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
So much potential and it all wasted (FOR ME)
Firstly u create nice girls like Cate. Lyr, Naomi and after u adding orcs mutants terminator girl noona and idian fat blair. Long time ago i waited updates so much but now... sad very sad
Only my opinion and only mine dissapointment if u like to fap on 2meter orcs or bodybuilder girls or fat dwarf - go ahead but its not for me

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I think your memory is playing tricks on you.
No... I think my memory is fine. As I said in my last post, I admit she was a bitch when she was first introduced, never once denied it, but it was pretty obvious it wasn't her true personality, and she got better/earned forgiveness from everyone else.

I think Blair is worse, but we'll just agree to disagree on that.

If the dev can do that for her, it's not unrealistic to suggest that he can do the same for Naomi, Yona & Blair.
Not saying make them top 3, but by giving them more depth, enabling more people to enjoy them.
It's not just personality reasons that Blair (and to a lesser degree Naomi and Yona) is so disliked, though. Unlike with Lyriel, who actually looks like a woman, Blair is, again, a stocky, chubby, dwarf girl, which is not everyone's cup of tea. So even if the author pulls off a miracle with her personality, I don't think she, Naomi or Yona will ever be as popular as Rae, Cait and Lyriel simply because the latter three have normal bodies, and the former are walking fetishes.

We can agree to disagree, though. Thanks for the discussion and have a nice day!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No... I think my memory is fine. As I said in my last post, I admit she was a bitch when she was first introduced, never once denied it, but it was pretty obvious it wasn't her true personality, and she got better/earned forgiveness from everyone else.

I think Blair is worse, but we'll just agree to disagree on that.
Doesn't alter the fact that Lyriel was a complete bitch. Blair has not been.
I find Blair quite funny, but then I know a few Scottish people.

Why do you think Blair is worse? Because she seems more shifty & dishonest?
Lyriel was an utter prick, but at least it was genuine. She did hold those views of superiority, but she also knew that she was facing a truth which contradicted her, she actually feels inferior, which is why she really behaved the way she did.
As she learned about herself, her character developed into someone far more likeable & people's opinions changed.
Hindsight is a wonderful tool.
So even if the author pulls off a miracle with her personality, I don't think she, Naomi or Yona will ever be as popular as Rae, Cait and Lyriel simply because the latter three have normal bodies, and the former are walking fetishes.
Yes, Lyriel has a much wider physical appeal than Blair. Blair is niche, so are Yona & Naomi.
That's why I specifically said "not saying make them top 3".
But any improvement on their current reception is better than none.

The dev did exactly that with Lyriel & she was seriously fucking hated.
There was even speculation that the dev changed her, because she was so hated.
He can improve the standing and acceptance of those 3, too.
But they need content, in order for that to happen.
"I don't need to want to fuck her, in order to be interested in her story."

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't think she, Naomi or Yona will ever be as popular as Rae, Cait and Lyriel simply because the latter three have normal bodies, and the former are walking fetishes.
I'd like to modify that, if I may: Rae, Cait and Lyriel do not have normal bodies. They have idealized bodies which certainly would be considered underweight by a doctor. Of course many people like that, that's why so many popular actresses and models have a similar look, not to mention many popular love interests in games on this site - but it is just as much of a walking fetish. And I would bet if you just walked on the streets, you'd find more of Yona's general body type than Rae's.

More generally and not so much about Vertius' posting: Of course that is all okay, I also generally prefer "The Lyriel" to "The Naomi", and these are fantasies, so why not go for the best you can imagine?

Then again, I like a bit of variation. If Rae, Lyriel, and Cait wouldn't have very distinct personalities, I'd find them extremely boring, they'd be too close. Same could be argued for Naomi and Yona, of course.

However, a bit continuing what whichone has said: it is strange that in a game with 6 girls, of which 3 have a lot of content, 1 has some, and 2 almost none, the supporters of the first three complain that they're not getting enough bang for their (non) buck.

Calmly talking about how you still prefer the first trio to the second of course is fine, favorite LI and stuff is what this forum is about, but all this "game is ruined, gonna quit" on the last few pages is a bit overdone and feels like the tantrum of a small kid which can only get 2 different chocolate bars at the supermarket and not all. It's not so much the content of what is said as how some people say it (not all) that I find, well, cannot make my mind up. Fascinating? Certainly. Annoying? Yap, that too.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol Lyriel:
Manipulates the innocent (Cait).
Has arguments with every single member of the house.
Is aggressively rude, egotistical, cruel, disruptive, aloof, demanding.
Blonde, cute/pretty, fit body.
A-OK. (y)

Blair:
Shits herself after thinking she was kidnapped, tries to escape.
Clearly isn't telling the whole truth about something.
Short, broader body.
Burn the witch! :devilish::mad:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Since first meeting with Yona I have been interested in her back story ie what drove her to fight to the death, what dose she want to do with her new lease on life? And no I'm not into orc's. but saying that I'm not into elf's either but I still fuck them and would not say no to a Orc if she has a personality i can relate to. I'm more here for the journey/story rather than harem of fucks which is a nice thing.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
lol Lyriel:
Manipulates the innocent (Cait).
Has arguments with every single member of the house.
Is aggressively rude, egotistical, cruel, disruptive, aloof, demanding.
Blonde, cute/pretty, fit body.
A-OK. (y)

Blair:
Shits herself after thinking she was kidnapped, tries to escape.
Clearly isn't telling the whole truth about something.
Short, broader body.
Burn the witch! :devilish::mad:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
I mean, phisically attractive people usually get away with being shitty people more often than non-attractive people, I don't think that's some big surprise.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Womens are 2 meters tall bodybuilders where You live?
That's why I said "general body type". I am also not sure she is that large but may be mistaken. Then again, is Rae even 5 foot?

But what I meant was that her general proportions are in my experience more common than the thin, yet big boobed, extremely small girl. May depend on where you live of course.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I mean, phisically attractive people usually get away with being shitty people more often than non-attractive people, I don't think that's some big surprise.
Didn't say anything about being surprised.
Just made a joke about the way it comes about. (y)

Reactions: Forgotted
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes