Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
i may get flack for this, but yona and blair are HIDEOUS and lack personality
Well.... I might have a thing for green girls so could be a fan of Yona's.... lol
There's quite a few in here that agree abt Yona's personality.
They just never developed it or gave her many chances.

otoh.. While Blair may not be my cup of tea, I'm glad to see that they are working
on her and giving her plenty of chances.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Groundlbr

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(I think it's important to say, I like all the girls and think they bring in different things. I have my favorites and preferences, but I enjoy the myriad of personalities AND body shapes from the ladies. And I especially enjoy the personalities. This is one of the only stories I update and look forward to not just the sex, but actually just DOING things with the resident girls. Watching T.V., talking, chatting... more domestic stuff in the updates has me smiling.

I felt like it was important to say that, especially since I see people arguing over girl preferences. Everyone's different, we all have those we like more than others.)

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I would rather have more story with my favorite girls than new characters. I've also never had the need to bang a female Hulk.
Azraesha is just perfect in all aspects.
Caitlin is just unbelievably cute and adorable.
Lyriel is incredibly pretty and I just like when she tries to be bitchy and aloof despite everything.
So rather more of the three very likeable main characters and the main story. Man I love this game.

May 20, 2020
Awe man, ZanithOne I just came across the perfect area that you could have snuck in a prank / easter egg... Day 404 could have been a "Not Found" or something of that sort :D

Thank you for the update, and I hope you're feeling better soon.

• Haha
Reactions: voyeurkind

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
I've updated the links to the latest public release in the master post. Still recovering from covid and the next version is way behind the schedule, so I'll be back to reply to as much as I can after I sort the next alpha out.
I pray for your full recovery..
Keep safe and Good luck..

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I've updated the links to the latest public release in the master post. Still recovering from covid and the next version is way behind the schedule, so I'll be back to reply to as much as I can after I sort the next alpha out.
This year was the year for the ones who "left" to get covid, 2 years and nothing as well and this year I got a few weeks ago, hope you are doing better!

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
Guys, you're not alone. I think a few people have been skipping the last few updates because it's focused on Blair. I myself have been doing the same. Heck, I only downloaded the last one because it had an extension of Annie's scene. I get inclusivity and all but I find Blair's personality not to my liking. She isn't even being quirky about it. She's just stubbornly annoying.

I do agree that Yona needs a little more love. (Sure I personally don't find her attractive) but her character development seems lacking.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes