Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wow - been in IT for 30+ years and never seen it. Deadpan, etc. I would have looked at them and said are you being sarcastic or what ever as you didn't laugh.
I know a lot of people from the field (ex gf was one and introduced me to a bunch, including the example mentioned) and nobody else did this but were normal people with normal social cues, even if sitting in front of a screen a lot of the time. Well, there was another extreme example of IT guy being IT guy at university but for a different reason. And as a mathematician myself I probably should watch out for generalizations, so no offence meant to your field of work ;)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I know a lot of people from the field (ex gf was one and introduced me to a bunch, including the example mentioned) and nobody else did this but were normal people with normal social cues, even if sitting in front of a screen a lot of the time. Well, there was another extreme example of IT guy being IT guy at university but for a different reason. And as a mathematician myself I probably should watch out for generalizations, so no offence meant to your field of work ;)
None taken - just saying I hadn't seen it. I know several people without social skills, and those people we keep in the back room and don't present to clients. I am a client person, and spend 50% of my time on the phone (or video) with clients daily (but work 100% in front of my screens). I try to be careful about generalizations no matter where they are. I find that humanity is a bell curve in general and you can find many people out on the boundaries but most people are right in the middle of everything on a scale. But those extremes are what make us more fun. Six Sigma baby !!!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
None taken - just saying I hadn't seen it. I know several people without social skills, and those people we keep in the back room and don't present to clients. I am a client person, and spend 50% of my time on the phone (or video) with clients daily (but work 100% in front of my screens). I try to be careful about generalizations no matter where they are. I find that humanity is a bell curve in general and you can find many people out on the boundaries but most people are right in the middle of everything on a scale. But those extremes are what make us more fun. Six Sigma baby !!!
Yao, as with almost any group - mathematicians, gamers, car enthusiasts - you will find that most people are just your run of the mill neighbor type. However, in my experience you will also find the people responsible for all the stereotypes if you just know enough people.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yao, as with almost any group - mathematicians, gamers, car enthusiasts - you will find that most people are just your run of the mill neighbor type. However, in my experience you will also find the people responsible for all the stereotypes if you just know enough people.
*Fixing my pocket protector* ... I know not what you speak. LOL (and for the record - I was laughing as I typed that - as that was the topic that started this all ;)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
Oct 15, 2017
Anyone willing to share the 0.6.3 download link? It has been two weeks since the release for 5 bucks patrons and still no public release :(

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
There are a few things in the world that are simply uncountably infinite. The number of atoms in the universe, the set of all real numbers, how many times the MC has had to explain how the TV works...

• Haha
Reactions: Vignari

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
yeah i know but a 64 bit version would allow for more ram to be used, in turn making the game run smoother.
that is tecnhically true, but I doubt AHITR would take as much as 4 gigs of ram. 32 bit address space is more of a security issue in old 32 bit hardware

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Love the story so far, Azraesha is definitely the best girl in here, right next to her is Cait and Lyriel ( also prefer Doina and Irinel and i do hope more scene for them will come) , Naomi is ok, Yona and Blair is... yeah, i guess ill just skip the sexual part with them and be a friend instead .Overall great character writing.

Also i've been stuck at the Manga research club part 2 for a long time already, reach end of route for both Cait and Lyriel already but i never seen the 2 of them in Cait room or toghether anywhere, is this not accessible yet or am i missing sth.

Reactions: Dpfim91

homunkulus0

Jun 17, 2021
Is there a way to use the executable update to patch a version of the game that isnt installed but just an extract/run?

windofwinter

Jun 21, 2018
You can have a scene with her college friend, but I can't remember if you need to be intimate with Cait for it to happen.
Don't think so, but her Lewd & Intimacy points might be triggers. Not sure. :unsure:
I think I chose not to pursue her friend, as I didn't want to hurt Cait's feelings.
Thanks for the help pal.

Reactions: whichone

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
Love the story so far, Azraesha is definitely the best girl in here, right next to her is Cait and Lyriel ( also prefer Doina and Irinel and i do hope more scene for them will come) , Naomi is ok, Yona and Blair is... yeah, i guess ill just skip the sexual part with them and be a friend instead .Overall great character writing.

Also i've been stuck at the Manga research club part 2 for a long time already, reach end of route for both Cait and Lyriel already but i never seen the 2 of them in Cait room or toghether anywhere, is this not accessible yet or am i missing sth.
That's one of the main cons of this game: you basically have to speedrun through days or weeks at a time to hit a specific combination of people + daytime + room to advance a lot of the plotlines.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's one of the main cons of this game: you basically have to speedrun through days or weeks at a time to hit a specific combination of people + daytime + room to advance a lot of the plotlines.
True. However a bit of this is expected in sandbox games and it is exaggerated by us having saves with everything before the update done, so we will concentrate on, say, Blair. In the finished game there will probably more be running in parallel because while it still is Monday and Blair hasn't anything until Saturday, there is still open stuff with Cait and Rae, as an example, which you can do in the meantime. One of the cons of watching a game in development is that you experience it differently than if you just played the finished version.

Of course one of the pros of watching a game in development is that you can experience it differently than if you just played the finished version.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Also cant never get Cait + Yona on the bench near Pool , or interract with Blair in the evening, it even crash my game when i try to go to Blair room in an evening once and i lost like 30 min of gameplay.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also cant never get Cait + Yona on the bench near Pool , or interract with Blair in the evening, it even crash my game when i try to go to Blair room in an evening once and i lost like 30 min of gameplay.
If that happens to you, look in the autosave folder (the leftmost when loading a game), there are usually way newer saves than the manual ones you made.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes