jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Maybe it is because it just isn't included in the public version, but some kind of sound other than the music would make this a hell of a lot better. Because I'll be honest, hearing the same piano track playing on a non-stop loop is sort of driving me insane...
It would have driven me insane if I didn't find it so incredibly relaxing to listen to. I think it's my favourite piece of music in any game that I've played.

Reactions: DavDR
Jul 23, 2021
It would have driven me insane if I didn't find it so incredibly relaxing to listen to. I think it's my favourite piece of music in any game that I've played.
I enjoy it too, but I would like to have the option to switch the tracks. Also some actual audio during the sex scenes would be nice.

clancheck12

Dec 6, 2019
People that can play this game on Android using 0.6.2 patch, can u guys please tell me what phone are you using and what is the android version & system? I'm using SamS A13 but every time I tap on the icon, loading screen show up and immediately crash me out of the game. Many tks JqSEA4U.png

Reactions: asanoturna

windofwinter

Jun 21, 2018
You can't "lewd the redhead".
Lewd is an adjective, not a verb. ;)
You can be lewd, to or with the redhead...

Jokes & pedanticism aside, which friend of Caitlin do you mean? One of her college friends?
Her college friend yes.

I don't want to bang Caitlin because she is like a little sister. Her friend are fair game though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can have a scene with her college friend, but I can't remember if you need to be intimate with Cait for it to happen.
Don't think so, but her Lewd & Intimacy points might be triggers. Not sure. :unsure:
I think I chose not to pursue her friend, as I didn't want to hurt Cait's feelings.
Though by AVN logic, Cait will not like anything more than sharing her lover with her friends ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, no. It's not.
It was incorrectly used as a verb.
That does not mean that it is one.

Few more years of common vernacular usage and it might be.... lol
Thing is, this is not the first time I've heard it used. And yes, I did say heard and not read.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
But none of them are laughing when they say it!
Does my head in.
That's the thing. They are. Saying the word is their substitute for the act of laughing.

The thing to understand about the post 2000 born, and especially the post 2010 born internet generation is that they are not just constantly glued to their phones and computers and their spacebook and myface of what ever it's called but that they actually grew up with them.

What this means is that their upbringing is not human in the same way yours or mine was. And I mean no insult to them by saying this. It's simply that their entire behavior is completely different on an almost biological level.

You see we humans learn by mimicking. This is especially true in our formative years as small children. And this extends not just to higher skills but also base behaviors like talking, walking and the way we unconsciously express emotions.

And that's the crux of the issue. Where as you and I were raised by people and among people and learned how to perform basic human behavior by mimicking other human beings they were raised by machines. And just like Tarzan who was raised by monkeys and could therefore speak monkey they speak only in the language of the machine. They literally newer developed the actual parts of their brains required to be humans as we would recognize.

So when you tell a joke and one of them just stares you down strait faced and exclaims lol in a completely flat monotone he is actually laughing. That's just the way his brain is wired to express that behavior just as you or I express it by expelling large quantities of air out of our lungs at a set cadence.

And things are only going to get worse as time goes on. Right now there are still plenty of us old model humans around for them to look at and copy. But in a few generations when we all die out the world will be populated entirely by expressionless monotone individuals devoid of all body language and "human" behavior communicating entirely through the vocal equivalent of the monotone text you can find on the internet.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes