BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure that every time you're asked for money, if you don't have enough then the game comes up with a reason why you don't have to pay.
I think one of the earlier etherwalks home you have to pay like $25. Which should be 5 closet rummagings, maybe 10 if the RN goddess hates you.
As far as I remember, the waitress lets the MC and Naomi walk out of the bar without paying if the MC doesn't have enough money.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What do you mean? Btw you have an exceptionally based and scientifically proven username
I don't know, I'd say they are for penises. The other place of application seems less comfortable for all involved.

Last edited:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I don't know, I'd say they are for penises. The other place of application round seems less comfortable for all involved.
Ah indeed, it all lies in how you interpret "for"
I believe the gentleman with such a masterfully crafted username would mean the following two things, not necessarily at once:

1. Finality: 'for', as a mean of expressing finality, as in the gentleman gets condoms for the finality of getting puzy
  2. Causation, as in the puss made the gentleman acquire such a garment
I dearly hope the scholar shall enlighten us

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
Was pleasantly surprised by this game, not a huge fan of the Orc girl but liking all the others. Story is decent, not amazing but decent enough for a game like this. Animations i am liking alot and the sandbox style is pretty good. Cant wait to see what future content this game gets. I would say this game needs a cutesy girl though, one of them is but every other one is a hardnut personality.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ayo anyone who's played through the current version know how to unlock the gallery? Want to make sure I'm not missing any scenes-played through everything before but with each new version I have to do it all over

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ayo anyone who's played through the current version know how to unlock the gallery? Want to make sure I'm not missing any scenes-played through everything before but with each new version I have to do it all over
You shouldn't have to do that. Are you on Android or something?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I find it strange that lyriel gets mad about being asked to be "bred" if you ask for sex at the counter once the story gets far enough that you can do her in the bathroom or her bed. It might be annoying to change stuff like that depending on scenes unlocked, but it would be nice.
The updates to her dialogues will come.
It just occurred to me, a good fast, easy short-term fix until you're ready to animate a 'bending her over the sink' scene or whatever would be to have her say something like "I'm not doing that out here! If you want to go that far, come see me in my room later and I'll think about it. Now do you want to... use my mouth ...or not?" instead of the line about breeding her, if the player has gone all the way with her before. Seems like it would take all of two minutes to implement, but that's from the outside looking in, of course.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
After having advanced a bit further (time is a rare commodity these days) there is one issue I have with the Blair storyline (which has nothing to do with whether you like her or not as a love interest):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was my point previously.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cartageno
Jul 23, 2021
Maybe it is because it just isn't included in the public version, but some kind of sound other than the music would make this a hell of a lot better. Because I'll be honest, hearing the same piano track playing on a non-stop loop is sort of driving me insane...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes