afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I have to say, if Blair is the last main character to be introduced, I can confidentiality say Lyriel is my favorite girl in the cast, utterly adorable expressions and her interactions are super cute.
I agree with you and also your signature (minus exh)
You are based and a scholar

xjrfphv384

Mar 25, 2022
In the finished game there will probably more be running in parallel because while it still is Monday and Blair hasn't anything until Saturday, there is still open stuff with Cait and Rae, as an example, which you can do in the meantime.
Doesn't change a thing: the core gameplay loop still requires a specific combination of people + daytime + room to advance a plotline, all dictated solely by RNG, and you just don't notice it as much if you e.g. start a new playthrough as you will have a lot of open plotlines that advance at a rapid pace.

The fix is already present to some degree, but rather half-assed: you can tell some girls to move to a specific room, but for some reason that doesn't apply to all girls, nor all rooms, nor can you move 2 girls into the same room that way and it also doesn't take into account the daytime, e.g. telling a girl to move into the kitchen in the afternoon even though it's currently morning.

Doing it that way enables the end-user to easily easily force the advancement of plotlines while staying true to the tone and themes of the game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Doesn't change a thing: the core gameplay loop still requires a specific combination of people + daytime + room to advance a plotline, all dictated solely by RNG, and you just don't notice it as much if you e.g. start a new playthrough as you will have a lot of open plotlines that advance at a rapid pace.
It doesn't alter the probability that her correct circumstances will occur, but it does alter the way you spend the wait time.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The underlined part is precisely what I was trying to say. You don't notice it as much, thus it is less annoying, when playing a new game instead of playing all plotlines one after the other, where you have way more "empty advances".

Reactions: whichone

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
I have been looking for the 3 word passcode for the robot in the dream. I searched the thread and the previous posts make no sense to me at all. I don't see anything floating with words on it when entering medbay. I have no idea how to get the passcode. Can anyone help me?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ZanithOne
Added Gofile links and promoted the thread (y)

"Still recovering from covid" .... Damn hope your feeling better?!!

PS - Your Mac links - link to the game the update - not the Mac game files - lol.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I will try this game for the first time and asked about apk uncompressed , but then I saw the size of compressed version and , damn , this game should have really good amount of content

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
To each their own, of course. I really enjoy Yona. I have a thing for orc girls.
But I agree on Blair. I don't get the appeal.
Sort of agree - Blair? Not really sure?
Yona - I warmed up to - sweet personalities always get to me ....regardless.
patio-umbrellas2.jpg

Patiently waiting for Rae and Lyriel content...............
Like most of us (y)

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
I dont know if i want to come back to the game now that 4 updates have come after i last played but the game is great and the girls have so much personality that i cant even hate the first scenes of Lyri in the house.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes