whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Seems like I'm in the minority after reading some of these comments, but I like Blair a lot. Shortstacks good.

Yona is the only one I don't really care for so far. Interacting with her feels like talking to a robot. I expected a bit more personality after the whole orc warrior dream sequence thing.
lol I quite like her, cheeky Scots minx. Don't trust her as far as I could throw her, though.

I liked Yona's set-up, but since she's so docile I've been hoping for an update where she comes to terms with her past a bit & becomes a bit more independent.
I get that she's from a heirarchical society, but she can see Naomi, Rae - even Cait - strongly express their views without concern, yet she just whimpers.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I've updated the links to the latest public release in the master post. Still recovering from covid and the next version is way behind the schedule, so I'll be back to reply to as much as I can after I sort the next alpha out.
ty for the update, wishing you a speedy(or speedier) recovery, had covid myself recently and man it can be a bitch and leaves you tired af

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Huzzah! We finally have an in-universe explanation for Lyriel's change in speech! So happy to have that little bugbear finally resolved and in a believable manner too.

These updates are never long enough, you're always leaving me thirsty for more Mr. Zanith.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Idk if its already posted somewhere and I just am too blind to see it, but is Blair mission 3 bugged?

The prompt says I should check on her in the afternoon and then in the kitchen in the morning, but no matter how many time I check on her, she doesnt leave the garage

Is the dialog diferent when the quest updates? all I get when interacting with her is something about insights and her "just thinking"?

Reactions: Keifo

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Sorry for another post so quickly, but I have a question I wanted to ask. I know in some games, you can just use saveeditonline to mark certain quests as complete to skip them if you don't like the character/s involved, so I was wondering if that would work for AHITR or if it would break the game? I don't mind throwing on an auto-clicker to speed past the... less desirable moments, but if I can just skip it altogether, that would be for the best.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
I really like the game and shit, but i gotta be honest, i'm only interested in Rae, Cait (specially) and Liryel... I kinda of skip through the content of the other 3, specially the Orc one. Sometimes i wish that some games had less characters in it tbh, that way there would be more content to each i suppose.
I will keep on lookin forward to new content of them, and i mean no offense or anything bad by this.

Reactions: reb95 and Burgh917

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
some of you guys are wild like rae cait and the elf have the lions share of the content ingame but you guys lose your minds if one of the other characters gets the focus for an update
lol Different strokes, for different folks.

I'm not into Orcs, but I really just want to see Yona's story get developed, for the sake of the story.
I don't need to want to fuck her, to be interested in where her story goes.
Others prefer to only have content with characters they can/want to fuck.
To each their own. (y)

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
some of you guys are wild like rae cait and the elf have the lions share of the content ingame but you guys lose your minds if one of the other characters gets the focus for an update
Well, when you have great characters like Rae, Cait and Lyriel, and to a lesser degree Naomi and Yona, then you get someone like Blair... it's pretty easy to see why people want the original girls to keep getting content.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, when you have great characters like Rae, Cait and Lyriel, and to a lesser degree Naomi and Yona, then you get someone like Blair... it's pretty easy to see why people want the original girls to keep getting content.
Most people in here would throw a shit storm if Naomi or Yona got updated, looks like Blair has joined those 2.
Despite them having the least story progression of all characters.
It's like "I don't wanna fuck her, so I don't wanna hear about her."
I think that's a shame, but hey, ho.

it's weird, loads of people hated Lyriel, initially.
Then she got more story & her character altered over time & now she's top 3.

Can't help but think that, perhaps people wouldn't hate Yona, Naomi & Blair as much, if they gave the dev a chance to tell their stories, before casting judgement.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes