MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Well this game sure as hell went downhill fast. And they keep doubling down with more Blair content? Shame.

The only fix is for her to magically return to where she came from.
Even tho I haven't met her yet in my playthrough I would disagree with your comment as I do not like dwarfs and would prefer if she had no arm's and no leg's as I like my nugget sex. ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's why I said "general body type". I am also not sure she is that large but may be mistaken. Then again, is Rae even 5 foot?

But what I meant was that her general proportions are in my experience more common than the thin, yet big boobed, extremely small girl. May depend on where you live of course.
Rae is 5 foot, yeah.
1572481283499.png
Not sure about the new girls exactly, but I'm pretty sure Yona isn't quite as tall as Naomi, she's a real giant!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ZanithOne
Reactions to 0.6.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
*keyboard stuffed so sorry if missing letters/grammar*
----------
*It probably reads ok, but after the first 3 lines, it took 2hrs of coming back every 5-10 mins to try & type more letters into this message -- ridiculous battery-powered, wireless keyboard - and yes, fresh batteries 2 days ago! :devilish::rolleyes::cry::HideThePain: * (buying it was not my choice :FacePalm:)

---------
So, I installed the 062 - 063r1 patch (had used 61-62r update last time)
l installed the patch, got into game, load save, then starts telling me it can't find pics (*webm)

Did I miss a step?

*I know *

*When I get the exception, do I use 'copy BBCode' or 'Copy Markdown' for you folks to have a look at it?

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Somehow I managed to install it on Android, if someone wondering how - DM me and I'll try to help you

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
New version definitely doesn't install on Android due to the apk size issues, even with A12; doesn't seem to want to work in JoiPlay either - tried with both the normal and compressed versions, in both cases get a traceback error that a TimeOfDay variable isn't defined

Reactions: asanoturna

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Rae is 5 foot, yeah.
View attachment 1954030
Not sure about the new girls exactly, but I'm pretty sure Yona isn't quite as tall as Naomi, she's a real giant!
Nice screenie, wish there was one for all. 6'5" is larger than she seems to me, probably because they all never line up like that in game, I would have guessed 6'2" or 6'3" - which then might be Yona's height.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
New version definitely doesn't install on Android due to the apk size issues, even with A12; doesn't seem to want to work in JoiPlay either - tried with both the normal and compressed versions, in both cases get a traceback error that a TimeOfDay variable isn't
It works for me on Android 11, i think it doesn't work on joiplay beacause they use a modified version of ren'py.

Reactions: McGreed

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Remembered the day when this game is better Lessons in Love with the author even saying he won't be following that game's trend of having nonsense lesbian. He actually already deleted the comment so guessing now the game went downhill also lol. The start was fun, but I guess u gotta make money one way or another. Might as well follow the predecessor

• Angry
Reactions: Biscardone
Feb 26, 2022
Remembered the day when this game is better Lessons in Love with the author even saying he won't be following that game's trend of having nonsense lesbian. He actually already deleted the comment so guessing now the game went downhill also lol. The start was fun, but I guess u gotta make money one way or another. Might as well follow the predecessor
After spending about ten minutes trying parse this post, including reading through other posts by you to get a feel for your use of language, I am sadly reduced to simply saying:

huh?

As in, what are you on about?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice screenie, wish there was one for all. 6'5" is larger than she seems to me, probably because they all never line up like that in game, I would have guessed 6'2" or 6'3" - which then might be Yona's height.
Yeah it's from a few of years ago, when those three were the only ones in the house. Would be cool if Zanith could do something similar for all the girls now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
After spending about ten minutes trying parse this post, including reading through other posts by you to get a feel for your use of language, I am sadly reduced to simply saying:

huh?

As in, what are you on about?
My guess from what I understand is:

He was hoping for this game to be better than Lessons in Love. He was disappointed when that game introduced lesbian action. But now A House in the Rift is going all lesbian, too, so he is sad.

The problem I have with this is the lack of lesbian action in either game, so it doesn't really make sense.

Levezis

Jul 26, 2022
So Blair is the last girl right? Is next going to be muscled gnome/goblin? Two girls in row with specific body tastes and main story almost going nowhere, I frankly remember ZanithOne mentioned that story will continue after harem fully build up, but since Yona game feels less and less enjoyable.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So Blair is the last girl right?
Yes. (y)
Is next going to be muscled gnome/goblin?
No "next", so don't worry.
Two girls in row with specific body tastes and main story almost going nowhere, I frankly remember ZanithOne mentioned that story will continue after harem fully build up, but since Yona game feels less and less enjoyable.
Main story has progressed a little, through the girls' stories. MC has developed his skills, learned a little.
They just found out about the ether strings that hold them there breaking.
Yona definitely needs some catch-up & character development.

Reactions: Levezis

r6nv9as64ndaoiy

Nov 8, 2020
Haven't played this game in a very long time, enjoyed a lot of new content and then got to the... To the last two "girls".

Haven't had such shock in a long time. That was weirdly disappointing, it's not like you can't make and orc girl appealing, there are games like that on this forum, so that was a clear choice. Why would anyone do that?

Truly hope I'll see at least some Rae, Lyriel and Cait content in the future.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes