Jul 1, 2018
i dont see a ahitr.exe is what i am saying. there is no such designation
so again someone please tell me what file name they go into or show me? because i have placed it everywhere i would think they should go and nothing happens.
I updated my post with a gif of the installation procss, just click on the spoiler "how to install the mod"
If you are a linux, mac or android user; I cannot help you sorry.

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
I updated my post with a gif of the installation procss, just click on the spoiler "how to install the mod"
If you are a linux, mac or android user; I cannot help you sorry.
i think i found problem i deleted and did fresh unzip of each and did that and checked then brought save file over from old to new and it went away to black again. it would appear old saves do not work with gall unlock you cant have both.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I feel a bit guilty now... guess that is (one of the reasons) why rae is so keen on pawning her own armlet.
Yeah, it made it especially moving when she did that, as well as when she says she has her chocolate cake at the café as a kind of ritual to make her feel like she belongs on earth. :cry: Surprisingly given the start of the game, she's totally girlfriend / wife material.

Jul 1, 2018
i think i found problem i deleted and did fresh unzip of each and did that and checked then brought save file over from old to new and it went away to black again. it would appear old saves do not work with gall unlock you cant have both.
That's weird, if you use the gallery straight from the main menu (not the in game right click) everything should then work.
I myself am using my saves from January 2022 and everything works except that 1 scene, which I guess is broken from the base game itself, or it's got some special unlock conditions.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yep
I have premium account and 42kb/s only xD
When I started the download ETA was >1d. Okay, it sucks, but who cares...
Almost 2 days later ETA is still >1d.
All the other links gave me very short and very suspiciously looking files.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
When I started the download ETA was >1d. Okay, it sucks, but who cares...
Almost 2 days later ETA is still >1d.
All the other links gave me very short and very suspiciously looking files.
Did you try to download the update? IIRC, Zanith uses an installer rather than the loose files most others devs use, it could explain why the files look suspicious to you.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Did you try to download the update? IIRC, Zanith uses an installer rather than the loose files most others devs use, it could explain why the files look suspicious to you.
I never try an update if it does not state very clearly and beforehand what it updates from and to what. Anything else is just a waste of time.
Mediafire and filesfm gave me both very short but identical files which I could not identify.
Meanwhile MEGA is still at ETA >1d. For the compressed version!

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
For some reason my headcanon voice for Blair is that of a 50 year old chainsmoker pirate. might be all that "aye" shit she keeps saying. I´ll try to stay positive but it´s still reaaally hard to accept her presence. hope this changes soon.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Not pirate, Scottish:
Like MacLeod's wife Heather in Highlander. Hope this helps you accept the wee sturdy lass.
It's a brogue, aye. It's a tradition in dungeon and dragons to have dwarfs have a Scottish accent.

And the dark elves a Australian one, since they live in the underdark, down under.

Reactions: Halbyn

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I feel like these last updates have lacked a degree of closeness. I'm not even necessarily talking about sex scenes but it genuinely feels like the MC has been drifting away from Rae and most of the other characters, even just some scenes with cuddling or kissing would help with this I feel. There's just very little in the way of that and the main story lines feel almost sterile sometimes, I feel like they would be a lot more rewarding if they included more scenes of closeness interspersed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For some reason my headcanon voice for Blair is that of a 50 year old chainsmoker pirate. might be all that "aye" shit she keeps saying. I´ll try to stay positive but it´s still reaaally hard to accept her presence. hope this changes soon.
I wouldn't hold my breath for the voice to change. Unless Zanith decides to rewrite all the lines of dialogue she has, it's not gonna happen.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, it made it especially moving when she did that, as well as when she says she has her chocolate cake at the café as a kind of ritual to make her feel like she belongs on earth. :cry: Surprisingly given the start of the game, she's totally girlfriend / wife material.
You mean at the start she punched MC in the face?
But yes if mc can take anyone back to earth at all its going to be rae. Others are bonded to their worlds anyway.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone able to tell me how to unlock Manga Club pt3? I've wandered all over the house for over 3 weeks and Lyriel still hasn't found me.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes