Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
damn, you gotta grind this shit?
There is the choice at the beginning of the three girls in the park, a misable scene in the attic before your training, picking who leaves at the pool dream, use El or not and I guess the android as well. All of them could technically be unlocked in one playthrough with a save just before the choices happen.

There is grind in this game sure but unlocking a gallery isn't what I would call a grind. You can unlock 99.99% of the gallery on one playthrough in this game. A lot of the "professional" games don't even let you do that. That is if they have one in the first place.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
A little heads-up, there's a Twitter Strip Game going on over on Twitter (duh). Rae is down to heart-shaped pasties on her upper body, and if you want to participate, jump in -

View attachment 2752217
Hey man, how about we can change the appearance of each heroine? like hair and clothes
I love Rae's hair when I have dinner with her, and I want her to wear it all the time

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean, it is a bit easier with the sandbox part since that is "only" some sprites inserted into the background, but yeah, every rendered scene and animation may need to be redone. This kind of stuff is usually only feasible in fully sprite based games or in live 3D games in other engines where you can easily switch the model.

Reactions: ZanithOne

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I love this game. for once we get a sexy orc girl who doesn't look like a walking pile of trash. my favorite will always be Rae tho. sexy little minx

• Red Heart

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger useful elf part 2? It says to check on Lyriel when she's in the library. But I can't get the quest to progress no matter what I do.

• Thinking Face
Feb 21, 2023
Anyone know how to trigger useful elf part 2? It says to check on Lyriel when she's in the library. But I can't get the quest to progress no matter what I do.
I know that I got everything to trigger simply by progressing something else. There is probably another quest preventing her from being there at the right time. I sadly cannot tell you which one in particular, so just try to progress everything else. Worked for me at least.

• Thinking Face

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It looks like the second part of that is talking to Cait in the library, not Lyriel. She'll try to bring her something.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes