Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 2730972

How it all started vs how is it going xD
Lyriel is just so much fun, isn't she? I really love seeing her like that. Nice composition too, all it needs is the text added.

I'm pretty sure that's it for the main girls as well. It would be cool to get someone from earth though, even if the MC doesn't know them personally. It's a little odd that he has been "kidnaping" the girls from all of these worlds that he has never even heard of but no one closer to home has been in trouble?

Someone could also sleep in Blair's room on the second floor. Sure someone could say it wouldn't work because the house makes the room for them but it has changed so much already that it's not out of the question. Just look at Blair's arrival, two separate rooms got added when she came. They should at least do something with the room outside of an introduction and one changing scene. It seems like a waste to me but it is still early in her route so maybe she will move up there.
I hope that Blair will move up into her room too, it really does seem like a waste. Before she arrived, I was thinking that once the garage was unlocked they might set up a pool table in there or something. Or maybe a sex dungeon. Or both!

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Im really hoping the scene dialog can get adjusted for your current stats with the girls.
Is it too much to want Lyriel be more promiscuous in existing scenes (like cleaning your room or giving you a blow job ect)
Amen to that. In fact, I´d say Lyriel needs one scene made ASAP. Namely, in the kitchen, if you ask her for "proper sex", she will angrily retort that she won´t let you "breed her". I mean, it makes sense at the beginning, when she is still withdrawn. But as of now? At THIS point in the story ? Honestly, it is jarring.

At the very least (if the scene can´t be made for whatever reason), her dialogue should be adjusted. Possibly to something along the lines of "Not now", or "not here", "we're too exposed", etc.

Reactions: pentane

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I've thought that it would be cool to see someone that he knows, like Jenny, as another full girl in the house. I think that would be quite interesting, how unlike the other girls who have to adjust to the trappings of our world, she would be approaching it from the opposite direction, she'd be intimately familiar with our world but would have to adjust to that dork she knew in high school turning out to be an extremely powerful wizard. I don't think that we are getting any more main girls though.
I can't really see how a girl from our world would be "competition" for Rae though, it's a harem game there is no competition. Even when the girls fight with each other, there isn't any hints of jealousy.
Rae is always playing the role of queen, or lady, or headwife. The others, so far, are quite far from suitable to this role. If someone else fitting the role of headwife, there could be competition.
Speaking of harem, I believe in history there are at least two kind of harem. The very word harem comes from Ottoman I believe, where the wives of the sultan is mostly some slaves from god knows where, with basically no rights. Most of the time there wasn't a queen or something, and the mothers of the sultans are often debated. Another kind of harem is in east asia, especially china. The wives are usually from powerful families, and there was almost always fierce, almost all out, competition for the role of empress, and the mother of future emperor.
My point is, it is probably quite reasonable to expect some competition in harem (unless the man has absolute power). It is just dev may or may not include that part in a game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

fearjam

May 5, 2019
Im really hoping the scene dialog can get adjusted for your current stats with the girls.
Is it too much to want Lyriel be more promiscuous in existing scenes (like cleaning your room or giving you a blow job ect)
Yeah, crazy how she still says "No I'm not letting you breed me" When you can pipe her repeatably now lol

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
you can't buy it back. it seems to return to her no matter what
You still could potentially buy it back for her. Though she probably wouldn't like it very much because she sold "her" armband. The one she has now is just a glamour so it hasn't really come back at all.

• Thinking Face

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
do the girls mess around with each other yet?
Unfortunately not. Just a boatload of hints that some of them are interested in it. You can even tell Blair that your fine with it but I don't see it happening for quite some time. If it does at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You still could potentially buy it back for her. Though she probably wouldn't like it very much because she sold "her" armband. The one she has now is just a glamour so it hasn't really come back at all.
I mean that is one of the main points here, innit? While the gesture of buying it back might be appreciated in some way, it would take away her agency. "I can take care of myself in a strange environment" (even if in a very limited way). Buying it back for her, while a nice idea, would render her efforts in vain. After all, she is new to "our" world, manages to do stuff, and we don't want our reaction to be "yeah, but that wasn't necessary". The thing is, she feels like she accomplished something and we tell her "no, way too complicated". Takes away all the accomplishment.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
do the girls mess around with each other yet?
Unfortunately not. Just a boatload of hints that some of them are interested in it. You can even tell Blair that your fine with it but I don't see it happening for quite some time. If it does at all.
Or they actually are but MC is just not there to witness. What are lyriel and cait doing together, when mc is hanging out with rae?

• Thinking Face

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Or they actually are but MC is just not there to witness. What are lyriel and cait doing together, when mc is hanging out with rae?
They don't have to hide it, and please stop pouring oil to the fire, those guys are embarrassing even as a fellow vanilla lover.

Reactions: Dunner

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really don't see anything like that happening, Cait is still way too innocent and Lyriel is still way too repressed for either of them to admit that they are into girls IMO. It's the same with the others, I just have a hard time imagining any of them hooking up together for various reasons.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes