Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
She appears pretty prominently in the "lounge dreams", but if you're not a dreamer then she's not really in the game ;)
Yeah, they don't really do it for me. Once the game is done I'll go through them but I'm in no hurry. It'll give me something new to see at any rate.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
how do i give ice cream to Rae, i have tried to talk to her many times when she is in front of the refrigerator, did i miss something at the beginning

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
last time i remember when the option of giving whiskey or ice cream, i choose ice cream and just that one time, can't do it anymore
Like it's been mentioned, outside of that one scene in the beginning it's a completely useless item. I think sharing a tub of it with Rae during a movie night would be a perfect use for it.

Reactions: Dunner

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will there be any more girls added in the future? Whether there's room for them in the house or not doesn't matter, the house could just get expanded when that happens.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I would like another girl added. I mean, Blair doesn't need two rooms. She's got upstairs
and the bed in the garage that she uses.
There's also the 'room' on the first floor between the bathroom and Naomi's room that folks
have said is more of a closet, I think....so would have to be a small fairy or something...lol

The MC could also just move in with Rae, then his old room would be freed up....

Can't imagine any of that happening though, I think they're finished w new characters?

Cheers,
Enjoy

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Like it's been mentioned, outside of that one scene in the beginning it's a completely useless item. I think sharing a tub of it with Rae during a movie night would be a perfect use for it.
I have enough of them and can't give them to Rae, Hope there is an update so the ice cream can be used

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
There's also the 'room' on the first floor between the bathroom and Naomi's room that folks
have said is more of a closet, I think....so would have to be a small fairy or something...lol

The MC could also just move in with Rae, then his old room would be freed up....

Can't imagine any of that happening though, I think they're finished w new characters?
That room is, actually, currently in use:
screenshot0042.png
You get this scene if you agree that Naomi should enjoy the new bath on her own, instead of suggesting them all go in at once.

I would like to see how rae deal with real competition, someone that understand MC much better than rae possibly could, someone who is far more likely to go together with MC after unbounded: someone from MC's own home world.

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Im really hoping the scene dialog can get adjusted for your current stats with the girls.
Is it too much to want Lyriel be more promiscuous in existing scenes (like cleaning your room or giving you a blow job ect)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would like to see how rae deal with real competition, someone that understand MC much better than rae possibly could, someone who is far more likely to go together with MC after unbounded: someone from MC's own home world.
I've thought that it would be cool to see someone that he knows, like Jenny, as another full girl in the house. I think that would be quite interesting, how unlike the other girls who have to adjust to the trappings of our world, she would be approaching it from the opposite direction, she'd be intimately familiar with our world but would have to adjust to that dork she knew in high school turning out to be an extremely powerful wizard. I don't think that we are getting any more main girls though.
I can't really see how a girl from our world would be "competition" for Rae though, it's a harem game there is no competition. Even when the girls fight with each other, there isn't any hints of jealousy.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
It might be interesting to see someone 'chase' after the MC and see what Rae
thinks of that.. lol It might kick her in the hiney to want to be closer.

The last few updates, though, it seems like Rae and MC have gotten closer and
more comfortable around eachother. I liked it.

(that is if I remember correctly....been a long day...lol)

Cheers

edit.... OR instead of another human, they could bring in another Succubus and
let the chaos begin... lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don't think that we are getting any more main girls though.
I'm pretty sure that's it for the main girls as well. It would be cool to get someone from earth though, even if the MC doesn't know them personally. It's a little odd that he has been "kidnaping" the girls from all of these worlds that he has never even heard of but no one closer to home has been in trouble?

Someone could also sleep in Blair's room on the second floor. Sure someone could say it wouldn't work because the house makes the room for them but it has changed so much already that it's not out of the question. Just look at Blair's arrival, two separate rooms got added when she came. They should at least do something with the room outside of an introduction and one changing scene. It seems like a waste to me but it is still early in her route so maybe she will move up there.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
First: I also think we're through with the (main) girls. And while the ideas for a new dynamic with some earthling sound intriguing, I would also fear that it would create a kind of imbalance that would be difficult to handle story wise, when the latest girl somehow is the most relatable in a way. Yes, Rae is "the" main girl, but that is seniority by arrival. Challenging that, even if unintentionally, could lead to a great story - or to a great fail.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I think a girl from the MC's world wouldn't really add anything to the story or dynamic. Much of the conflict in the story comes from the culture clash between the MC and the girls. The MC comes from a world where science has reigned supreme. All the girls come from worlds where that is not the case. Even Blair, coming from a world that might be considered close to the MC's world in the sense of technology and engineering, still struggles with concepts like electricity and energy not coming from crystals.

Much of the conflict resolution in the stories has come from everyone trying to learn more about each others worlds as they try to find some way out of the house. Each of them brings a new perspective which has been useful in some sort of way. You can see this best when the MC is able to use scientific principles to understand a concept of magic. Even if Cait or Rae don't understand the Doppler Effect, the fact that the MC is able to use that to understand magic more is beneficial because its another problem solved.

But it's not just about magic, by travelling to his world and theirs for a time, they're able to resolve some matters for their own sakes. Lyriel and Naomi are able to inform their loved ones that they are safe. Caitlyn is able to explain things to the headmaster and might be able to get some help. Yona is getting her 80s movie montage training and learning to temper her temper. Blair is able to learn more engineering and starting to think of concepts outside of her own narrow worldview. And Rae is seemingly able to start making some amends for her past.

They all are. Lyriel is starting to pull her head out of her ass, moving out of being an elven teenager and maturing into a young woman. Cait is in the process of learning not to leaping before she's looked at something (the girl is sweet and all, but if she were in the MC's world, I seriously get the feeling she'd win a Darwin award). Naomi is struggling to learn that her crew are doing okay without her and that's not a bad thing.

You have all this, so when someone suggests adding a girl from the MC's world, I honestly cannot see her adding anything to the story that hasn't already been said or done. She would just be superfluous to requirements.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I think a girl from the MC's world wouldn't really add anything to the story or dynamic. Much of the conflict in the story comes from the culture clash between the MC and the girls. The MC comes from a world where science has reigned supreme. All the girls come from worlds where that is not the case. Even Blair, coming from a world that might be considered close to the MC's world in the sense of technology and engineering, still struggles with concepts like electricity and energy not coming from crystals.

Much of the conflict resolution in the stories has come from everyone trying to learn more about each others worlds as they try to find some way out of the house. Each of them brings a new perspective which has been useful in some sort of way. You can see this best when the MC is able to use scientific principles to understand a concept of magic. Even if Cait or Rae don't understand the Doppler Effect, the fact that the MC is able to use that to understand magic more is beneficial because its another problem solved.

But it's not just about magic, by travelling to his world and theirs for a time, they're able to resolve some matters for their own sakes. Lyriel and Naomi are able to inform their loved ones that they are safe. Caitlyn is able to explain things to the headmaster and might be able to get some help. Yona is getting her 80s movie montage training and learning to temper her temper. Blair is able to learn more engineering and starting to think of concepts outside of her own narrow worldview. And Rae is seemingly able to start making some amends for her past.

They all are. Lyriel is starting to pull her head out of her ass, moving out of being an elven teenager and maturing into a young woman. Cait is in the process of learning not to leaping before she's looked at something (the girl is sweet and all, but if she were in the MC's world, I seriously get the feeling she'd win a Darwin award). Naomi is struggling to learn that her crew are doing okay without her and that's not a bad thing.

You have all this, so when someone suggests adding a girl from the MC's world, I honestly cannot see her adding anything to the story that hasn't already been said or done. She would just be superfluous to requirements.
I agree with you on these points. I'd also like to see a flashback involving MC's family and how a normal day for them would have been. could give us something funny to see apart from the daily events in the house

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes