shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Rae is one of the best girls from any game.
so with you on this, Rae is so lovable its crazy, I dont know how Zanith did it. for me its the faux-surprise she always does when she tries to seduce the MC and it works. also the non sexual intimacy scenes like watching the movie together or sleeping together is really sweet, I think more games should have sweet non sexual moments that helps to endear characters to the MC and the readers

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
i keep getting an error msg when i go to invite rae to breakfast and say im paying, something about 'int' not callable this makes it so i cant go forward with the inv but if i do the other option its fine, i dont want to go with that option cause i want to pay and am worried i wont get the option to pay later. does anyone know how to fix this issue, or have a work around?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What is the difference in quality between the official compression and the original game?
(For example, is the original in 4K and the compression in 720?)

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger Manga Research Club pt 4? Aside from that I've done everything from the last two updates, but somehow I can't seem to procc this one.

It says "Talk to Lyriel in the evening and tell her to put her blouse on and wait for you on the bed", but no matter where she (library, bathroom) is in the evening, I don't see such options. There's only the "propose to go to her room" and that's the regular repeatable scene with her in the blouse/skirt that doesn't complete the quest. And when she comes to your room once in a blue moon to request sex, it also goes to that same scene, and that also doesn't complete the quest. So I have no clue how to progress this.

EDIT
Never mind, when she's in the library you can propose to go to her room, and then choose the blouse and lay on the bed options. That worked.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey, folks. Here's my Big Reply Post for the last 120 messages or so. I'll try to dig a bit more into the past messages if I have time.

Seriously, that's what the log says. I'm guessing it's a graphic driver issue, since I occasionally get renpy games that flicker. Not sure why. The drivers are up to date. The usual fix for the flickers don't work.

This is the only renpy game that's gone full broke for me, and only on this latest release.
v0.6.15 is built on a new version of RenPy, maybe that will fix it. And you can try launching the game with the Shift key pressed (at least I think it's Shift, could be Ctrl), and you should be able to select different render mode.

Thread needs a new banner. Our girl Lyriel isn't so busty as that and I take offense.
Actually, yes, the thread really needs a new banner. I'll try to get to it soon-ish.

Given that Rae is the first as well as the one who helps the MC get with others, I think your desire to distance yourself from Rae is futile. She's established as the prime LI.
Well, one can always try. But Rae is Rae. :sneaky:

I found a little error in the coding, the second time with Lyriel on the blouse+skirt fun time, when she talks, appears the [lyriel.address!c]! text see attached
Thanks, should be fixed in 0.6.15.

I really really really hope we have an opportunity to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I farmed over 1000$ in hopes we get a chance to get it back for her. :(
Maybe you will get an opportunity like that. And yet...

Will there be any more girls added in the future? Whether there's room for them in the house or not doesn't matter, the house could just get expanded when that happens.
The main cast is complete by this point.

I have enough of them and can't give them to Rae, Hope there is an update so the ice cream can be used
That's... On the todo list. For the last three years or so. :whistle:

Im really hoping the scene dialog can get adjusted for your current stats with the girls.

Is it too much to want Lyriel be more promiscuous in existing scenes (like cleaning your room or giving you a blow job ect)
We're updating some of the dialogs when we have the time, but there is a reason why we don't do this more often. Since something like 99% of the dialogues are not sprite-based, we have to find the old scene, add new renders to it, sometimes alter the old ones as well etc etc. It's just a bit too much work for a small improvement in immersiveness.

Amen to that. In fact, I´d say Lyriel needs one scene made ASAP. Namely, in the kitchen, if you ask her for "proper sex", she will angrily retort that she won´t let you "breed her". I mean, it makes sense at the beginning, when she is still withdrawn. But as of now? At THIS point in the story ? Honestly, it is jarring.

At the very least (if the scene can´t be made for whatever reason), her dialogue should be adjusted. Possibly to something along the lines of "Not now", or "not here", "we're too exposed", etc.
Yeah, crazy how she still says "No I'm not letting you breed me" When you can pipe her repeatably now lol
This particular dialogue is finally updated in 0.6.15.

do the girls mess around with each other yet?
Unfortunately not. Just a boatload of hints that some of them are interested in it. You can even tell Blair that your fine with it but I don't see it happening for quite some time. If it does at all.
Or they actually are but MC is just not there to witness. What are lyriel and cait doing together, when mc is hanging out with rae?
Indeed, what are they doing together, hm-m? :unsure:

I believe that ATM we can put them in 3 tiers:
Even though I don't want to cannot confirm nor deny the correctness of it, I just want to say that I appreciate you taking time to do this analysis.

Some of the scene galleries are not unlockable, is it a bug or its just planned and not released yet?
There are a few skippable/alternating scenes, but other than those few, everything else should be unlockable. How many are you missing?

I love this game. for once we get a sexy orc girl who doesn't look like a walking pile of trash. my favorite will always be Rae tho. sexy little minx
A rare endorsement for Yona, thanks for that!

Anyone know how to trigger useful elf part 2? It says to check on Lyriel when she's in the library. But I can't get the quest to progress no matter what I do.
Could you please post your save or at least a screenshot of the quest log? I'll check if there's a hidden requirement missing from the quest log.

What happened to game's tich.io page?
There never was one. But there will be one soon-ish!

so with you on this, Rae is so lovable its crazy, I dont know how Zanith did it.
Pure skill. Yeap. Not a rare lucky coincidence, nuh-uh. :censored:

is the gallery just not being updated anymore?
It is being updated, but, uh, not frequently.

What is the difference in quality between the official compression and the original game?

(For example, is the original in 4K and the compression in 720?)
The resolution is the same, but the compressed version is crunched to hell. Still looks passable on smaller screens, though.

Why the devs did not put gallery for Halloween dreamer+?
Wdym?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes