wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i wish this game was only about rae, she is the best... other girls are shit sorry ;)
:unsure: I agree Rae probably has the best personally, but where would we be without our magic girl Cait's sweet innocence, while our elf Lyriel started out with the worst attitude she has come along way being quite sweet at this point. I personally find myself being torn between Rae and Lyriel wanting so much more from Lyriel. I love our elf don't know what I'd do if had to pick between the two. At this point in game if I had to pick 2 characters to replace it would be Yona 1st Blair 2nd that said they are not really developed yet so my feeling could could change for one or both

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
i wish this game was only about rae, she is the best... other girls are shit sorry ;)
:unsure: I agree Rae probably has the best personally, but where would we be without our magic girl Cait's sweet innocence, while our elf Lyriel started out with the worst attitude she has come along way being quite sweet at this point. I personally find myself being torn between Rae and Lyriel wanting so much more from Lyriel. I love our elf don't know what I'd do if had to pick between the two. At this point in game if I had to pick 2 characters to replace it would be Yona 1st Blair 2nd that said they are not really developed yet so my feeling could could change for one or both
In a way everyone's content is rae's content. Rae appears in everyone's story and plays an important part. In fact in many of lyriel's content rae probably talks more than lyriel. Without the poor elf who is rae going to tease?
How rae deal with others, not just MC, is an important part of her personality.

Reactions: alticia

balbess

Mar 15, 2022
Help is needed. I downloaded the application from here, launched it, and then uploaded the resource pack to the game's direct message. I re-logged in and the loading is endless, what should I do? Changing the resource pack to a lower one didn't help either.

youngstoney

Oct 29, 2023
Is there any ntr? I've played a bit and I feel that there could be. I read here that the only "ntr" was when you save Lyriel, but I dont see the gangbang ntr. I'm hoping there isnt any ntr, but like I said, some of the things in game and in the update logs give me that ntr feeling.

• Angry
Reactions: Green Isosceles

Jul 19, 2019
Is there any ntr? I've played a bit and I feel that there could be. I read here that the only "ntr" was when you save Lyriel, but I dont see the gangbang ntr.
No, there's no "ntr".

NTR is when a character is forced to watch their love interest have sex. The scene that you mentioned didn't have ntr.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes