Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Updating my "how to to get all the un-lockable shit" document - since there are now a whole boatload more things to find.

v0.5.14r2

Updating for v0.6.0r2 with all the new stuff for Blair, Caitlin, Naomi, and Lyriel

Updated for V0.6.1r2
Note: Since my file has a ton of pictures in it, it is large (~20MB) and the site won't let me upload it. So I had to compress the pictures to not as great of quality (300 dpi, not 600 dpi) - but they are still good enough.
So, I can't seem to get 2 of Rae's scenes.

"'Pre-reveal service' – You get this as part of Rae’s Story" I've finished Rae's Story Ch. 25 and the notebook only talks about the next update.

"'Sleep aid' – You get this when Rae comes into your room and gives
you a handjob." I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to get her to do this. Does she just do it in the morning on her own at some point like Lyriel and Cait?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So, I can't seem to get 2 of Rae's scenes.

"'Pre-reveal service' – You get this as part of Rae’s Story" I've finished Rae's Story Ch. 25 and the notebook only talks about the next update.

"'Sleep aid' – You get this when Rae comes into your room and gives
you a handjob." I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do to get her to do this. Does she just do it in the morning on her own at some point like Lyriel and Cait?
Its been a while - and the dev may have changed the triggers. These were the triggers when I wrote it (before the "chapters" for the girls were introduced). I am not sure how to get it as I have not started the game over, and I just play every release as they come out.

Aug 9, 2018
Just coming back to this game after a long time and decided to use the in-game name change and noticed that apparently the girls have separate nicknames they're meant to use during sex? Is there a way to set them, the app-name change seems to do them all at once.

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
Hello, can someone help me?
I am unable to find exercise clothes for the mission. How can I get it?

Thanks

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hello, can someone help me?
I am unable to find exercise clothes for the mission. How can I get it?

Thanks
Go to the MC's bedroom. Save. Open the wardrobe. It's random, so reload the save if you don't find the exercise clothes.

Reactions: RaulGG

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
Go to the MC's bedroom. Save. Open the wardrobe. It's random, so reload the save if you don't find the exercise clothes.
Thanks for responding, but I've been doing it for 5 minutes and they won't come out. Is there any specific condition?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
thanks for answering me, but I have tried it on different days and it doesn't work either.
Damn okay Just tried . Sleep In morning click on exercise cloths in task book, rummage closet (it's not there) try again it's not there, and should auto to say you spent quite sometime and then you have them (don't reload save each time)

Last edited:

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
Damn okay Just tried . Sleep In morning click on exercise cloths in task book, rummage closet (it's not there) try again it's not there, and should auto to say you spent quite sometime and then you have them (don't reload save each time)
I spent 15 days in the game (without save/reload) doing this and nothing happened, even without clothes

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I spent 15 days in the game (without save/reload) doing this and nothing happened, even without clothes
I really don't understand whats going on are you rummaging the closet at least 2 times in a row when you get up in morning with out leaving room, are you playing on PC or phone (If your on PC you can up load save and I'll look and see if can figure out whats going on)

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
I really don't understand whats going on are you rummaging the closet at least 2 times in a row when you get up in morning with out leaving room, are you playing on PC or phone (If your on PC you can up load save and I'll look and see if can figure out whats going on)
I'm playing on PC. What I'm doing is checking the closet in the morning, afternoon and evening and so on for a few days, without saving and without leaving the room.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm playing on PC. What I'm doing is checking the closet in the morning, afternoon and evening and so on for a few days, without saving and without leaving the room.
Yeah I'm not sure why that's happening might be because didn't follow the tasks and jumped ahead sportswear is pretty early in game like day 4-5. I have enclosed RenPy save editor open it uncheck the 2 boxes, navigate to your 25-5 LT1 save open it, type sport in search box change find some comfortable sportswear from false to true click apply changes, load save this should allow you to go pump iron and build fitness (it isn't virus but you can also get it here on site)

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
Yeah I'm not sure why that's happening might be because didn't follow the tasks and jumped ahead sportswear is pretty early in game like day 4-5. I have enclosed RenPy save editor open it uncheck the 2 boxes, navigate to your 25-5 LT1 save open it, type sport in search box change find some comfortable sportswear from false to true click apply changes, load save this should allow you to go pump iron and build fitness (it isn't virus but you can also get it here on site)
I also tried this and it didn't work. It still says that "I really shouldn't exercise in jeans. Better find something else to wear."

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I also tried this and it didn't work. It still says that "I really shouldn't exercise in jeans. Better find something else to wear."
:unsure: Well shit don't know never had any problems with this game, hate to say it probably restart game Delete save folder and AppData - Roaming - RenPy - AHouseintheRift folder and start fresh game

Reactions: RaulGG

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
:unsure: Well shit don't know never had any problems with this game, hate to say it probably restart game Delete save folder and AppData - Roaming - RenPy - AHouseintheRift folder and start fresh game
That's what I was afraid of haha. That's what I'll do and that's it. Thank you very much for taking your time to respond and help me
Greetings

Reactions: wookie ookie
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes