Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
well i actually dont know why i stopped playing. she said everyone have right to love even same gender. so it created disgust in my heart. since my Favorite characters says opposite things i cant love her. same for novels .i also respect my culture and my religion i took this as disrespect and cant enjoy game anymore well this was my first guess.but this cant be reason since i played too much after she said those stuff also i can skip her contents etc. and Dev also give us another choice for her i choose rules are rules .so i dont think its important .but man i stopped playing too long ago now i cant decide if i should play from beginning .i cant remember too much . maybe i can play my save again ? i think this is the reason why i cant play right now xD there was too much content and i cant skip it since its sandbox its kinda scary for me :D

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
The update only patch for 0.7.1 seems to be missing all the images for the new Lyriel sequence, or it's corrupt or something. Shame, cause i'd rather not have to DL the whole thing again with my shitty internet speeds

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and pretty much repeats that any time the game tries to load the next image in the sequence

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
wait whaaaaaaaat??!! cait smokes? I ain't played this in a couple years.... what happened to have such innocence as cait start smoking :eek:

lol

Reactions: wookie ookie

dshBill

Mar 26, 2021
hey guys,

used the search function to find a link for the v0.7.0r1 update patch.
had no luck. does anyone still have a download link for the previous update?
should be 0.6.16_to_0.7.0r1 i think.

thanks in advance

May 18, 2019
Trying out 7.1.1 I can't seem to get the Halloween dream. Is that one of these things that it only works on the 31st? Or is there something you need to do to get it? Can anyone advise?

dshBill

Mar 26, 2021
Trying out 7.1.1 I can't seem to get the Halloween dream. Is that one of these things that it only works on the 31st? Or is there something you need to do to get it? Can anyone advise?
haven't played the latest version yet.

dream scenes can be accessed by clicking the bed at night and choose 'dreams' instead of sleep.
in past you had to activate several dream scenes in your phone first.
but probably a possibility that you have to wait for Halloween (try changing your pc/os date and run the game after; if you don't want to wait)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
haven't played the latest version yet.

dream scenes can be accessed by clicking the bed at night and choose 'dreams' instead of sleep.
in past you had to activate several dream scenes in your phone first.
but probably a possibility that you have to wait for Halloween (try changing your pc/os date and run the game after; if you don't want to wait)
If You get stuck on one there is spoiler for all girls page 552 it should activate September and October

Apr 22, 2017
You can only get this dream if your system's time is set to September or October. During that time, you can go to bed at night and choose the "Dream about..." option. In the list you should see "It feels spooky." That's the Halloween dream.

If your time is set correctly and you're not seeing that option in your list of dreams, open the smartphone in the game and open the Dreamer Pro Plus app. Spooky Times should be on the bottom right. Select that and go to bed again. "It feels spooky." should now be in your list after you select "Dream about..."

May 18, 2019
You can only get this dream if your system's time is set to September or October. During that time, you can go to bed at night and choose the "Dream about..." option. In the list you should see "It feels spooky." That's the Halloween dream.

If your time is set correctly and you're not seeing that option in your list of dreams, open the smartphone in the game and open the Dreamer Pro Plus app. Spooky Times should be on the bottom right. Select that and go to bed again. "It feels spooky." should now be in your list after you select "Dream about..."

Worked like a charm. Thank you.

Reactions: TheGreatAvenger

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Sorry if this is a dumb question-- Is the "compressed" version of the download a more compressed archive, or is it referring to media files in the game that have been transcoded with better compression to make them smaller files?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes