Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Any chance zanith that you can just do the rpa with the old stuff and use the apk for the current update until it hits near 2 gigs again?

Jan 16, 2019
Don't know when you stopped playing. I felt the same way in the beginning but Lyriel is pretty sweet now can't get enough of her give it another try
well i actually dont know why i stopped playing. she said everyone have right to love even same gender. so it created disgust in my heart. since my Favorite characters says opposite things i cant love her. same for novels .i also respect my culture and my religion i took this as disrespect and cant enjoy game anymore well this was my first guess.but this cant be reason since i played too much after she said those stuff also i can skip her contents etc. and Dev also give us another choice for her i choose rules are rules .so i dont think its important .but man i stopped playing too long ago now i cant decide if i should play from beginning .i cant remember too much . maybe i can play my save again ? i think this is the reason why i cant play right now xD there was too much content and i cant skip it since its sandbox its kinda scary for me :D

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah she freaks out lol said something like (YOUR NOT BREEDING ME) it should possible but no pregnancy tag and don't think it's planned unless it's going to be a surprise in which case it would be very welcome n cool
with the number of times my MC has sexed her, that scenes pretty out of place, i guess itll probably be updated down the road

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
with the number of times my MC has sexed her, that scenes pretty out of place, i guess itll probably be updated down the road
Yeah that scene was in beginning before her character developed more don't think I seen it again, think it still needs to be in game tho, she still has little attitude but is a lot sweeter and can't get enough I really like her now and want to have some little rift elf's running around LoL

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Are they any closer to escaping?
Or is it still just a series of scenes with no story progression to speak of?

It's been a while since I last checked and I don't want to slog through it again just to find out they're still just pointlessly existing in a house floating in the middle of nothing.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

It's been a while since I last checked and I don't want to slog through it again just to find out they're still just pointlessly existing in a house floating in the middle of nothing.
It's making some progress but think it's going to be awhile yet

Reactions: Content_Consumer
Apr 22, 2017
In the Halloween Dream, each girl requires you to find two specific items.

Here are the ways to win the Halloween Dream:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, these scenes don't seem to be included in the gallery.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023

No , the new story content is just a small amount of scenes . As ive burnt through the house content the updates are done in less than 30 minutes as all there is to do fast forward the days to trigger the tiny story moment that doesn't even last 5 minutes and lyriel side quest which is a few visits to lyriels home

I think its best to leave this until more updates are done as its become very piecemeal at the moment.

Apr 22, 2017
No , the new story content is just a small amount of scenes . As ive burnt through the house content the updates are done in less than 30 minutes as all there is to do fast forward the days to trigger the tiny story moment that doesn't even last 5 minutes and lyriel side quest which is a few visits to lyriels home

I think its best to leave this until more updates are done as its become very piecemeal at the moment.
I spent a good amount of time exploring the new Halloween dream sequence. That seems to be the biggest part of this update.

b0b54uc3

May 14, 2023
In the Halloween dream, what's the sequence for the bot? I'm guessing that the bow in the closet is one of the two components needed, but I can't figure out the other.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes