Amir reza

Nov 3, 2022
How is the sex animations so good? Isn't this honey select , and if it is what mod adds vaginal and anal gaps and dick's skin animation ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I downloaded the game on my computer and it wont open the game even when I open it
Can you explain what exactly you're doing? "It won't open" and "when I open it" could both mean a lot of things. You have downloaded the file. From there, can you list step-by-step what you do to try to run the game?

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Just putting an old post here, in case it could help you.

I don't know if these have already been posted, but if you want to add items to your inventory, you can use these codes :

state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.MEAL_INGREDIENTS,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.ICE_CREAM,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.WHISKEY,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.MONEY,X)

Replace "X" by a number of your choice.
Of course, you need to activate the console before.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Welp I can't say I didn't see that coming. I just hope my previous saves will work. Ty for answering!
Your saves ought to be fine. (Except that RenPy now has a bug that may cause them all to display the same date/timestamp, which can be annoying if you ever want to find a particular older save for some reason.)

Reactions: jose100

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone tell me that Is this game worth to play?
It's one of my favourites. But you should be aware that it's more of a VN than a game.
And definitely don't let the sandbox tag fool you. It's a very simple sandbox. Characters' icons are on each room so they are very easy to find. Then, based on what the quest log (book) shows, visit a character at wherever you're supposed to and you will go into a cutscene / event. It's really pretty straightforward.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And definitely don't let the sandbox tag fool you. It's a very simple sandbox. Characters' icons are on each room so they are very easy to find. Then, based on what the quest log (book) shows, visit a character at wherever you're supposed to and you will go into a cutscene / event. It's really pretty straightforward.
I like to call this "kinetic sandbox": while you grind a bit (very little in this game) and can choose the order in which to approach the different storylines, they are linear themselves. Maybe like reading different books at the same time: now a chapter of Rae, then a chapter of Yona, oh, make that two, and so forth.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes