Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A House In The Rift with DarkAssassin gallery unlock mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Alternative persistent saves. Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
(Unzip archive.zip if split option)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**archive.rpa**
(Single file, 5.23Gb)(0.7.0r1)
(Split zip, unzip to combine)

**v0.7.5b2 apk file**(512MB)
You do NOT need to download archive.rpa IF you have the 0.7.0r1 version above.

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
how to install android ? any guide? last update have only one download but now there's .rpa thing.. and separate content? help?

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
how to install android ? any guide? last update have only one download but now there's .rpa thing.. and separate content? help?
If your using the official version: Download and run Apk (It will fail.)
Then download the .rpa and Move it to Internal Storage > Documents > ahitr_storage > game.

Next update you keep the Apk and just delete and replace the old .rpa.

Reactions: ermousa

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Then download the .rpa and Move it to Internal Storage > Documents > ahitr_storage > game.

Dev is using my Alternative Saves mod the wrong way round. Existing media(as this is the bulk of the size) should go in the rpa, scripts, gui folder and tl folder should be in the APK. That way next update you only need to download the apk with new scripts and media. This minimises update download size.

hunterking87

Aug 12, 2018
Im sure this is old news but ive been replaying the game and got to this part and happened to read the text off the side. had me a small chuckle over it. Cait bookkeeping and Yona Security Services, specifically.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018

oh ok , thank you

Reactions: dirtum1

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
how do you unlock the pool? im at day 140 and still couldn't unlock it and cant progress the story because of that.
i have to study with cait right? but nothing happens when i study with her my knowlege is at limit and my focus also at the limit.

Edit: nvm i figured it out you need to study with cait but DONT make her sit on your lap

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Kinda one of the problems with a game format like this. Update cycles are long and don't always focus on every character in a meaningful way, it might just be a side content update for one. So characters like Yona take forever to have their story arc and are bland for months and months. Was why Lyriel was pretty hated at first. Took awhile for them to have their arc and open up to the MC and other housemates.
I was very happy about this game in the earlier years but it's crazy that while we do get some nice updates for the girls, the main story arc has not moved for what, 2 years or so at this point? :(

It feels like it's incredibly tiny updates now too - and I'm not actively spending so I don't really have a right to complain but that's also partly why I DID stop putting $$$ forward.

Alas - it's still being updated though and that's more than I can say for certain other games kek.

Reactions: Lord Grim

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
how do you unlock the pool? im at day 140 and still couldn't unlock it and cant progress the story because of that.
i have to study with cait right? but nothing happens when i study with her my knowlege is at limit and my focus also at the limit.

Edit: nvm i figured it out you need to study with cait but DONT make her sit on your lap
¿It is solved this tasks?

Dreamy pool
- Sort things out with Lyriel
(Like the other task 'Lyriel's Story ch. 3')
- See what Naomi is doing near Lyriel's bedroom in the evening
- Check on Lyriel when she's in her room in the afternoon
- Talk to Rae about the girls' woes
- Study some more

And finaly:
- Get some outside from a dream

Reactions: Alp Er Tunga

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Still wish she would stay in the morning after a shag tho.
Yeah, I think that's the whole struggling to admit she likes it and/or struggling to let anyone else know what's happened. That definitely is in keeping with her character, even if I also would prefer the morning after cuddle or something.

Reactions: hola111

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lyriel x Shadowheart outfit when
I'm not completely sure it's what you mean, but if you're referring to her being dressed in the black leather / darker gear (a little similar to what Shadowheart has), there's an event (not sure if it ties into the main story or just as a side thing) that includes Lyriel dressing all in a dark outfit. That's in some of the more recent content (maybe v0.6.16r2 or a version or two back from that; I can't remember for sure now).

microtel

Oct 29, 2022
Just having finished the most recent update, I'd not played much in a while... is the dialog significantly worse than it used to be? Some of it sounds like they are mentally disabled when they respond to you - typos and translations not withstanding it just seems different than I recall.

Also, were there ever voices in this game (might be remembering a different one) and why does Annie have the only scene with some kind of sex sounds.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes