Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
OK So... I downloaded the Compressed version played it for a while went to save and spit out some error crashed back to the start screen, and Now when I try and load a save it takes me ALL the way back to the start of the game / novel. All my other auto saves are gone and my last "good save" doesn't seem to want to load any longer... What the hell did I do?

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
Useless characters ...
I remember when Lyriel came out and people fucking HATED her and wanted more focus around Cait, Naomi and Rea.

I think its an understatement that right now they're boring as fuck and I am pissed that they came out and have just been sitting there waiting for a major update (Yona for almost a year), but I think once they've been fleshed out there will be people interested in them...

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I remember when Lyriel came out and people fucking HATED her and wanted more focus around Cait, Naomi and Rea.

I think its an understatement that right now they're boring as fuck and I am pissed that they came out and have just been sitting there waiting for a major update (Yona for almost a year), but I think once they've been fleshed out there will be people interested in them...
I can understand not finding certain characters attractive and not liking their thing (like Naomi's light femdom) but the hate against new characters that are barely developed is way too extreme.

bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
I can understand not finding certain characters attractive and not liking their thing (like Naomi's light femdom) but the hate against new characters that are barely developed is way too extreme.
Brother,the first time Yona was introduced I legit thought it was just another NPC because of how ugly her design is,like seriously,imagine waking up to that in the morning... You're straight up getting a heart attack lol

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Brother,the first time Yona was introduced I legit thought it was just another NPC because of how ugly her design is,like seriously,imagine waking up to that in the morning... You're straight up getting a heart attack lol
I don't like Yona and I find her boring but I think that has been explained, she though that was the afterlife and lost all motivation so I guess her character will be expanded later, since it's the same dev that gave us other interesting characters I have certain expectations.
EDIT.
The first time I saw Lyriel I hated her guts because she behaved like a racist elf but now lots of people love her.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda one of the problems with a game format like this. Update cycles are long and don't always focus on every character in a meaningful way, it might just be a side content update for one. So characters like Yona take forever to have their story arc and are bland for months and months. Was why Lyriel was pretty hated at first. Took awhile for them to have their arc and open up to the MC and other housemates.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah. I never hated Lyriel when she first appeared; I thought she was a bitch who needed to be taught a lesson, and lo! She has since been taught a lesson and is no longer a bitch. Fancy that!

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes