spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
Be careful about what? Making the game the way the dev wants? Why should dev give a flying shit about a few freeloading players on a pirate forum who can't handle a bit of lesbian action? There is no such thing as a "friendly warning", its called threats. Especially coming from a pirate who haven't supported dev with a single cent so I suggest you quit issuing "friendly warnings" before you find yourself banned from here. Just a "friendly warning" :FacePalm:
Last I checked the dev stopped making the game they wanted and started chasing the money a while back, which is fine, but the games quality may suffer as a result

Reactions: Grelk and HUNUTAN

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Last I checked the dev stopped making the game they wanted and started chasing the money a while back, which is fine, but the games quality may suffer as a result
That is a shame but that's exactly what these harem purists wants. So eager to try and make the dev NOT do what he wants and only focus on the tags they like. There is no room for any other kinks except the specific few kinks they are into or it "ruins" the game for them. I can't fathom this mindset tbh

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
There is?? Are we playing different game??
I'm checking the Changelog before downloading the game (and I'm not seeing any real progress with her route or new sex scene), with my internet speed I can't really afford to fill up my bandwidth for "nothing"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the misunderstanding is between "no new Lyriel content" and "no Lyriel content at all".

Van0K

Apr 21, 2020
The game does not launch for me at all. No errors or warnings - it just pops into "background processes" in the task manager for a split second and it's gone.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
the FFM is a blowjob with lyriel and cait, manga research club part 5.

i got an error, i talk to cait about nini portal, in the kitchen after i said the answer this afternoon, "okay ! I will come to you when it s time", "cool" and error.
sure hope its not just a double BJ haha

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Hey maybe its Luck but my save files from my compressed AHITR is working with the original AHITR. is it just me or someone else got it too?

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Man, while Rae simps get pissy when there's not ONE new scene for her on an update, Yona fans such as me are begging for scraps...

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Was hoping for anal with Cate or Lyrel but we got blowjob... I appreciate this game and all the hard work that goes into it, but this is a bit lame.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Help me out guys haha it said;
  • Check out new hang outs with Lyriel and Blair
  • Track said hangouts (and the others) with the help of new quest-like items for Blair, Cait and Naomi
already finish Blair Hangouts but for Lyriel New Hangouts, didn't see any quest for it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Help me out guys haha it said;
  • Check out new hang outs with Lyriel and Blair
  • Track said hangouts (and the others) with the help of new quest-like items for Blair, Cait and Naomi
already finish Blair Hangouts but for Lyriel New Hangouts, didn't see any quest for it.
Its not a quest, its just an addition to hanging out with Lyriel in her room in the afternoon.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
i missed 6.16 and am having trouble finding the patch archive/ where it was posted previously. can a helpful someone help me out here?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes