Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Been a long time since i played this but i really enjoyed it. Before i start over was wondering if there is a bondage type path with the Elf girl (forgot her name) or is it still just a dream sequence?

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Been a long time since i played this but i really enjoyed it. Before i start over was wondering if there is a bondage type path with the Elf girl (forgot her name) or is it still just a dream sequence?
Lyriel. And there's no bondage path with her outside of dreams.

Reactions: Burgh917

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
As I said, I'm not interested in continuing this debate, because I have seen already this kind of debates and I know it ends up escalating and with the mods deleting all the post. I have said what I wanted to say, and I don't even read other post about it. But by chance I have read your last line, and I must say it's absurd. Do you think I'm threatening ZanithOne? Really? Friendly warning means exactly that: FRIENDLY. Be careful means exactly that: be careful, because a lot of games has gone south and have had big problems with the fandom when the dev has introduced themes even slightly related with NTR, and I don't want that for a game that I mostly like and a dev that seems to be a good guy that interacts here. It was crystal clear in my posts, that are also written in a polite general tone, but apparently some people lack of reading skills or have a malicious mind.

Corleone-grade mob speak? What you say is insulting-grade, that's for sure. And I don't like to be insulted, so I'm going to block you.
Be careful about what? Making the game the way the dev wants? Why should dev give a flying shit about a few freeloading players on a pirate forum who can't handle a bit of lesbian action? There is no such thing as a "friendly warning", its called threats. Especially coming from a pirate who haven't supported dev with a single cent so I suggest you quit issuing "friendly warnings" before you find yourself banned from here. Just a "friendly warning" :FacePalm:

Last edited:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
the FFM is a blowjob with lyriel and cait, manga research club part 5.

i got an error, i talk to cait about nini portal, in the kitchen after i said the answer this afternoon, "okay ! I will come to you when it s time", "cool" and error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/quests/story/22_gazes_also/story_22_gazes_also_pt2.rpy", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'story_22_gazes_also_pt2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/engine/navigation/navigator_scripts.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "scripts/girls/cait/talk_scripts/caitlin_living_room_scripts.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/quests/story/22_gazes_also/story_22_gazes_also_pt2.rpyc", line 36, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/quests/story/22_gazes_also/story_22_gazes_also_pt2.rpy", line 36, in <module>
NameError: name 'story_22_gazes_also_pt2' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.18362 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707
A House in the Rift 0.7.0r1
Wed Sep 20 16:53:16 2023

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
It has been (partially) censored even in the dream.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
what's the deal with the "coming soon!"'s in the changelog? should we be waiting for like an r2 or r3 or something?
I do believe it was copied from something earlier. I just played on my pc, both:

Help settle an argument (coming soon)
And take part in the first non-dream ffm scene (coming soon)

NZBigAl

Aug 9, 2021
Enjoying the game, Thank you. However, for next time, where does the update only go?

Last edited:

steamblower

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone have a save from the last update? Does not have to complete or anything just at some point in it. Or the update before. I have had to re-install this gem.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes