-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn no need scenes for Blair a year later?
Not sure I understand what you're saying. Here are the changelogs for the last few updates:
Changelog:
v0.6.16r1 - Early Access
  • See Naomi undress Rae, Lyriel and Blair with some help from a magical item
  • Let Blair enact glorious revenge on Naomi while she's getting choked
  • Visit the University with Cait and get to know a cute creature
  • Help Yona approach her wifely duties from a different perspective
  • Check out new hang outs with Lyriel and Blair
  • Track said hangouts (and the others) with the help of new quest-like items for Blair, Cait and Naomi (tracking for Rae and Lyriel activities coming in future versions)
v0.6.15r3
  • Big technical upgrade, you can play the hi-res version on Android again
  • Celebrate an important date with Cait's
  • And have an important conversation with her
  • Visit the University and dig into some juicy secrets
  • Sex scenes remasters
v0.6.14 - Early Access
  • Experience new approached to Lyriel in a blouse
v0.6.14 Beta
  • Show Blair something special
  • And get her to a sex shop
  • Behold a needy Lyriel's asking you to come to her room
  • See Cait smoke
  • And Lyriel lament her existence
  • Something more, perhaps (coming to EA)
v0.6.14 Beta was in June, so there has been some Blair content in the past few months. What exactly do you mean by "scenes"?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How do I update the game on the Hi-Res android version?
I haven't played it on Android, but if it's like other RenPy games that I've played on Android then if you download and install the new version then the updating should happen automagically.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
no new content in 0.6.16r1?
loaded save from 0.6.14b1, hints shows nothing to do. phone says no activities for any of the girls.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone walk me through how to install this I'm kinda of new at putting in mods still, but I appreciate your time.
if you have Winrar, then download the file and open file explorer to the game files, it should look like this
temp!!!.JPG
After that, right click on the downloads section on the left side, and click open in new window
image_2023-09-11_190206144.png
once you have those two windows open, go to the downloads window and drag the gallery unlocker into the other window, it should look like this when its done
!@!#@.JPG
Then, right click on the "AHouseInTheRift-GU-Mod" and click "extract here"
After that, if any windows pop up asking if you would like to replace any files, click yes.

if you dont have winrar, I would recommend getting it, its free as long as you get it from the official source and its easy to use.

For future reference, there are usually two types of mods for these kinds of games, the ones that package the files into the "game" folder so you extract it to the main directory that contains the .exe file, and the ones that usually have a bunch of .rpy files, for those you want to extract them directly into the "game" folder in the main directory (To do that just drag the zip file in the "game folder" and click "extract here")

Oct 29, 2017
i think it's funny when you're watching tv with blair and the MC tells her that the devices aren't real... what would happen if she watched iron man? would she build herself a suit of armour?

Saint McDaniels

Aug 7, 2023
hello all,
i'm stuck with Lyriel at level 9, it says Talk to Naomi in the Kitchen but it doesn't say when, i've tried all possibilities but nothing happens i can't progress

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes