GeriatricFed

Dec 29, 2018
Rae somehow manages to be my favorite character and the most frustrating.

That cliffhanger ending + her being vague after you waited through the whole main story to even start really progressing is so annoying. Worst part is, it's in character for her so I can't even be mad at the developer for being consistent with the character. :HideThePain:

Probably just gonna wait for this to be fully finished to be able to avoid the cliffhangers lol.

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
it the code for star ship event i just note it you need to unlock one box code
I'm gathering you can play the space ship dream multiple times after playing board game, I am playing it first time
if this is the case here is my advice

Space ship

1. first time, scan spaceship medibay first, find lockbox,

2. second time, scan living quarters first and find code in living quarters ****

3. third time, scan medibay and enter code **** on lock box.

from all information I have read the random for each player

more info I found, and better instructions.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2263642_Full_of_Stars_guide.pdf

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: richard.freeman

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Theres ingame hints for every "quest" so its not really needed. Something makes a girl upset? Just rollback and chose the option that give positive intimacy points.
... or just be nice next time and get the points back. Apart from the problem mentioned earlier in the thread (where the fuck are the point encounters again at this stage?) you can go up and down all day as long as you want to.

Venia

Jul 2, 2018
I don't remember using a walkthrough in the game, nor any cheats. It's actually quite simple and has a good hint system.
Yeah just lost my save tho and i remember there were mods for max money and stats. Gonna use some save editor then.

Reactions: BlasKyau

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Is there different routes with Lyriel? When debating what to do with her you can say "She needs to learn" "We need to talk", I've been trying to avoid getting intimacy points since I figure that leads to a more servant like relationship but then it's impossible to get lewdness points?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes