SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
dude, you can wait. you are getting it free on this site and can be patient like the rest of us. if you want it now, go sub to their patreon. otherwise, sit down and wait like a decent person
well said drifter139

I just went right through A house in the Rift from start to finish up to the end of v0.6.16r1 really enjoying the game and reporting all the grammar and spelling mistakes on discord, I am told the corrections will be added in to the next release. not the one that has just come out.
I am happy to say this is one game I really enjoyed and are honored to help support.
So guy's and girl's, if you wish for the newest version out then Please help support them with a small membership donation on Patreon.
If however you don't wish to donate, or can't afford to, then please wait a little while and play some other games until the public release comes out.

Jul 19, 2019
Saying "it's been out just over an hour" is only true for the early access version.

The alpha version has been our for just over 2 weeks (31/08/2023 for the first alpha, 01/09/2023 for the second alpha) for people with the relevant tier on Patreon. But the alphas didn't have the Lyriel!Cait!MC explicit scene.
The beta version had the Lyriel!Cait!MC explicit scene. It's been out for about a week for people with that tier.
The early access version has a remaster of 2 of Naomi explicit scenes. It was released (for people with the relevant Patreon tier) perhaps an hour prior to Nihilistic's post.
The public release hasn't happened yet. It should happen in a week.

Nihilistic : Usually, only the public releases make their way to this thread. Zanith is quite a popular dev, and so it's unusual for a patreon to leak an alpha / beta / early access version. The 6.16 early access was leaked but that was a somewhat rare exception.

Last edited:

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
what's the deal with the "coming soon!"'s in the changelog? should we be waiting for like an r2 or r3 or something?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes