-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just having finished the most recent update, I'd not played much in a while... is the dialog significantly worse than it used to be? Some of it sounds like they are mentally disabled when they respond to you - typos and translations not withstanding it just seems different than I recall.

Also, were there ever voices in this game (might be remembering a different one) and why does Annie have the only scene with some kind of sex sounds.
Um, who the hell is Annie? I don't remember anyone named Annie in this game. I also don't remember any sex sounds in the game at all, instead indicated with things like "her moans steadily increase as you slide in and out of her moist slit". I also don't think the dialogue has gotten worse at all. There are some characters, like Blaire (the dwarf), who have some words that are meant to indicate an accent, like "hen?" being at the end of a sentence. Naomi has a bit of that as well, being a pirate-lass.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Um, who the hell is Annie? I don't remember anyone named Annie in this game. I also don't remember any sex sounds in the game at all, instead indicated with things like "her moans steadily increase as you slide in and out of her moist slit". I also don't think the dialogue has gotten worse at all. There are some characters, like Blaire (the dwarf), who have some words that are meant to indicate an accent, like "hen?" being at the end of a sentence. Naomi has a bit of that as well, being a pirate-lass.
Annie is the Thot/Influencer girl you can meet in the beginning (in the park before the "explosion" thingamajig) and then later will appear in the "Night Club" dreams.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Seems like sex with a rando is what they're talking about to me:

She's practically not even in the game, so it seems pretty random to bang her.
Yeah, but I think that is kind of the point of the question: why does some "rando" have sex sounds when established characters don't? Sex with her can happen (during the introduction or the dream) and then she gets more love than Rae ... (assuming the premise is correct which I didn't check).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, but I think that is kind of the point of the question: why does some "rando" have sex sounds when established characters don't? Sex with her can happen (during the introduction or the dream) and then she gets more love than Rae ... (assuming the premise is correct which I didn't check).
Maybe Zanith tested sound effects and then decided against them but forgot to remove them from earlier. Shrug.png Since she was just some completely miscellaneous character who happened to be around, I don't think I ever even did anything with her. Clearly she was forgettable to me, given that I had no idea who she even was. I think I remember the dream (the lounge one, right?), but she wasn't important enough for me to remember her there, either.

Jan 14, 2023
This one had massive potential / hype back in the first year or two of release. The dream real Elf / Devil stuff was always weak, but the premise and setup were uniquely sweet and quality.

Dare I ask what happened? All I can see for 100 pages is the usual suspect complaints & White Knighting without anyone explaining wtf happened to it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This one had massive potential / hype back in the first year or two of release. The dream real Elf / Devil stuff was always weak, but the premise and setup were uniquely sweet and quality.

Dare I ask what happened? All I can see for 100 pages is the usual suspect complaints & White Knighting without anyone explaining wtf happened to it.
I don't know what "happened to it" because I didn't see anything out of the ordinary happening. I also have no idea what you mean by "dream real Elf/Devil" in respect to this game. Additionally I think people riding in and brandishing their swords against the "White Knights" somehow miss the irony of that.

Jan 14, 2023
I don't know what "happened to it" because I didn't see anything out of the ordinary happening. I also have no idea what you mean by "dream real Elf/Devil" in respect to this game. Additionally I think people riding in and brandishing their swords against the "White Knights" somehow miss the irony of that.
"real" should have read "realM", but essentially you should have known I was speaking about the non-house "Out of Body" experiences when referencing the Elf / Devil content, unless you've never played the game. There's major sequences of dream stuff for both the Devil/Demon (attic) and Elf and so on. The entire premise of the game is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) it had massive hype / fast updates then a lul period of a couple of years - perhaps I'm outdated and it has picked up on updates?

2) The devil realm dream sequences were always a bit forced (edgy ultra-violence compared to the snuggle-buggle stance in the house; bad rigging on the fight models) -- these are part of the story line with the demon/devil in the attic, from memory

3) There's no animosity, I was genuinely curious - I played this way back when it was ickle (like 0.3 then 0.4 or so) and even stuck with it off and on past the Amazon Pirate / Orc stuff then... it just kinda idled. Story went no-where.

So, yeah: I've played this. Let's rephrase this:

1) Did anything actually happen story wise post Orc lady?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seems like sex with a rando is what they're talking about to me:

She's practically not even in the game, so it seems pretty random to bang her.
Nobody is "asking" for anything. Someone commented on how one of her sex scenes has sound effects, and then you went berserk. Literally nobody has asked for (more) scenes with her in the last few weeks, if not months.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nobody is "asking" for anything. Someone commented on how one of her sex scenes has sound effects, and then you went berserk. Literally nobody has asked for (more) scenes with her in the last few weeks, if not months.
I never went "berserk". I initially misunderstood what was being said / asked, which you and others have kindly explained. I was merely stating that I hate questions asking about banging some random person somewhere in a game. That was it. Obviously that didn't apply here. I'm sorry you felt the need to FP me or whatever, but I was never upset. If you thought that was going "berserk", I don't know what to tell you. It wasn't even remotely close to that, though. I was just rolling my eyes at what I thought had been the question.

Anyway...

I now know who Annie is, and I have no memory of the MC ever even having sex with her, so obviously I made different choices. It is weird that she has sex sound effects when nowhere else does (that I can remember). But I already discussed this earlier.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes, I envisage Blair as speaking with a Scottish accent.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"real" should have read "realM", but essentially you should have known I was speaking about the non-house "Out of Body"
That's a strong assumption to make to say I should have known what you meant when you mistype. Blaming others for confusion you caused in the first place is a bit off. Yes it is possibly gettable, but "real Elf" also makes a bit of sense considering Lyriel's entry and her constant self-denial. Also, I have never seen anybody refer to Rae as "Devil" or "Demon" on this thread. Mostly we use the names anyway.

That being said, there has been minor development in the main storyline since then, they learned a bit more about it, but no world-changing movement.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes