Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Fortunately it's almost certainly temporary. Once H-scene only if that.

I do hope the next girl is also small-chested though. We still do have extra rooms that need opened.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fortunately it's almost certainly temporary. Once H-scene only if that.

I do hope the next girl is also small-chested though. We still do have extra rooms that need opened.
I feel pretty sure (I have no inside info whatsoever though, so it is a guess not necessarily better than yours) that the main cast (i. e. "people trapped in the house") is completed. The last room I would think holds a different secret.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I feel pretty sure (I have no inside info whatsoever though, so it is a guess not necessarily better than yours) that the main cast (i. e. "people trapped in the house") is completed. The last room I would think holds a different secret.
I don't think there are any more unlocked rooms so I don't know where all this speculation is coming from. Plus I think it was made pretty clear that Blair was the last addition

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
that last room is where im hiding lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is no "last room". Every single room in the house has been seen.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
v0.7.8 is finally in Early Access! And there's a HUGE new event in it!

Rae found some boobs. And Lyriel lost a lot of weight. As for Cait? She got real foxy!

View attachment 3658558
This is the worst idea yet, I hope it's just a one time event and not permanent in game. Changing the girl's body types mid game is just ignorant.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
v0.7.8 is finally in Early Access! And there's a HUGE new event in it!

Rae found some boobs. And Lyriel lost a lot of weight. As for Cait? She got real foxy!
Rae is a succubus who is (probably) born to have the perfect body. She can glamour herself into whatever she like. There is a good reason about her size.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's the toilet
First: thanks for clearing that up, it has been too long since I really delved into the blueprints of the house. I indeed kinda was under the impression that one room was left, then did a quick tour of the house, and when it wasn't upstairs (I thought it was sissy's room) despite technically needing to know it was the toilet my brain fell into "no that must be what I remember" excuse mode.

But that leaves my theory what could be in there in really dire straits. Or, mathematically speaking, if something isn't true, then any assumption about it is correct, and my theory is right ;)

Reactions: Karnewarrior

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
First: thanks for clearing that up, it has been too long since I really delved into the blueprints of the house. I indeed kinda was under the impression that one room was left, then did a quick tour of the house, and when it wasn't upstairs (I thought it was sissy's room) despite technically needing to know it was the toilet my brain fell into "no that must be what I remember" excuse mode.

But that leaves my theory what could be in there in really dire straits. Or, mathematically speaking, if something isn't true, then any assumption about it is correct, and my theory is right ;)
The room is already open, technically. There just hasn't been any scenes in their. When MC opened the downstairs bathroom it was mentioned that the toilet was right next to it, it's also mentioned to some of the newer girls when they are being shown around the house after arriving.

Reactions: wookie ookie

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I see. I thought that was still locked off, since I never got the scene that showed it wasn't.
You have to read the dialogue. MC said it was the toilet when he first proposed to open up the downstairs bathroom. It's also mentioned when new girls are being shown around the house.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

strip game is starting for real
:LyBlush:
Go and tell her what to do

And we are running a giveaway of the Dream Date Diary Artbook on Twitter, and you still have till tomorrow to enter! Don't miss your chance!

Reactions: Dunner
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes