segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
OK- different question. (And I spent 10 minutes searching this thread). Please, what is the in-game gallery unlock code. (dirtypair is not it). Please and thank you!
if you mean scene gallary (for animations), try

wannaseeitall

Also you can try the gallary unlock mod

Caet_C

Formerly 'Teranty'
Oct 11, 2023

vanilla628

Jul 27, 2017
Definitely still one of my favorite games but boy does it feel like the actual overarching plot has been on hold for what feels like years. Doesn't help the release schedule makes it feel like fan favorite characters aren't getting developed while the underdeveloped ones stick out on account of lack of development. Yona and Blair have grown on me slightly, but it still feels like any work towards them takes away from Rae and Lyriel, and to a lesser extent Catlin and Naomi. But they won't become better characters without that development commitment... Mixed feelings on things.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It was probably been discussed before but seeing these characters named Irinel and Viorel really made me chuckle because these are male romanian names. Not sure if the dev is aware but a quick name changes to Irina and Viorica are the correct ones but then again these are very minor characters and won't be fixed.

Reactions: AshySlashy;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was probably been discussed before but seeing these characters named Irinel and Viorel really made me chuckle because these are male romanian names. Not sure if the dev is aware but a quick name changes to Irina and Viorica are the correct ones but then again these are very minor characters and won't be fixed.
It indeed has been discussed before and so probably there won't be any change.

• Sad
Reactions: DeFuZe

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
They're also elves. Different world, different rules.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I saw that was already reported, but i'm gonna do my part and say that Naomi hang out in the kitchen is bugged and dont complete

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
Patreon post image.png
DREAM DATE DIARY ANNIVERSARY
ARTBOOK OUT NOW! Don't miss it!

And reap your rewards after taking the girls out on magnificent dates!

Our new Artbook is already available for limited time only!

Apart from the artbook itself, other bonuses are on their way - gifs from the beautiful artworks, for example.

Patreon post image.gif

You will also gain access to the new update with lots of interesting stuff. Not only are the girls celebrating the anniversary, but Blair is finally getting her own spot in the Bunny Lounge!

Patreon post image-1.png

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Im very happy to see more BLAIR content in both free 0.7.6 version and the 0.7.8 premium version.
I see dev keep developing the new character in the story.
And thats great.
Nothing like a thick curvy meaty chick on a game like this.

Now this story needs a little annoying fairie/pixie in the story!
Someone who can blow RAE patience and putting others in the limit...
: D

View attachment 3610032
or a kind of tiny girl ( thumbelina, arrietty ( could live in the dollhouse :D ) )

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Black Cat
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes