Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
All this talk of big boobs is getting me thinking, it might be fun to have a breast expansion scene with Rae. I wouldn't expect nor want her to change permanently, but her using her magic, or perhaps it happening in a dream, to have big boobs for a little while and she could try out what it's like to give a titfuck.

Reactions: ZanithOne

james0sjr

Feb 5, 2020
you get punished for not liking or wanting to continue certain actions. and you can't not choose or the girl hates you and there is no progress. annoying.

May 18, 2019
Holy crud, how did I miss this amazing game for so long? Serious kudos to you, Zanith. I do have one minor question though, for the future. Are there any plans for kind of "Cabin fever" sorts of events? I mean, the girls are all stuck in this house, and Rae's schedule for when MC will be able to get them out rolls out into years. Even if everyone gets along you're going to have people dealing with the strain. Not that I know much about game design, but I would think a few event lines helping some of the girls deal with the stir-crazyness after they do something or want to do something dangerous could be a good one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Holy crud, how did I miss this amazing game for so long? Serious kudos to you, Zanith. I do have one minor question though, for the future. Are there any plans for kind of "Cabin fever" sorts of events? I mean, the girls are all stuck in this house, and Rae's schedule for when MC will be able to get them out rolls out into years. Even if everyone gets along you're going to have people dealing with the strain. Not that I know much about game design, but I would think a few event lines helping some of the girls deal with the stir-crazyness after they do something or want to do something dangerous could be a good one.
I mean, Rae and Naomi already have a few events like that, Cait is such a bookworm with that amazing library she'll be just fine, and Lyriel is new (but her staring out the window suggests she's feeling the strain already).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I am glad that I was able to tell you about the problem. Hope you can finish the game. (And maybe even upgrade the models)

Let me make one more remark. You give us different characters (magician, pirate) and then dress them in modern clothes almost depriving "cosplay". Perhaps you should consider giving them the opportunity to wear more familiar clothes.
Thanks! The costumes will come back. I'm still not sure how to go about all the animations, I wanted to make at least two (pov/side) angles for each loop, but this is going to balloon the size of the game way too much, and I'm afraid that adding costumes to every repeatable sex scene will do the same. Adding a costume option for some scenes is definitely possible, one full sex set (3 loops and about 10 stills) is only about 20Mb extra.

Caitlin best girl, fight me.
Jokes aside, though, I gotta say that I really do love her. When Lyriel was taking advantage of her, I was so genuinely annoyed that I absolutely could not find a way to enjoy her; took some willpower to convince myself to grind up affection with breakfast, hah!
But yes, wonderful job on Caitlin. Some of the most pleasant characterization I've seen in any of these kinds of games. Here's hoping for more content of her!
Thanks! And there's definitely more Caitlin content coming, the timeline is a bit muddy right now, but it will be there.

Sorry I haven't been reacting to the new updates! Life's been horrible of late, hope you're doing better than me. But just downloaded and played the new update and I'm loving Lyriel's character so far! I hoped there would be more when you said sex scene, but I guess a dream would be good for now. =p
Hey, sorry to hear that, hope it improves for you. Except for kinda burning out and really needing a bit of a break last few months were really good to me. Lyriel is going to get some actual non-dream sex scenes in her next arc. I know it's a bit of a bummer, but just adding sex felt way too inappropriate, so her starting arc ended without it.

First of all, the game is awesome. It's definitely one of my favorites.
But I have a few questions:
1. How do we open the pictures in the gallery?
2. I can't find the 2nd scene in the scene gallery. How do I open it?
3. Are you considering adding fantastic scenes like magical?
4. Who will be the focus character in the next update?
Thanks! I believe points 1 and 2 are already answered. Not totally sure what you mean by fantastic scenes. More dreams? Definitely. Traveling to fantasy-ish dimensions is going to happen more often in the future, too. v0.4.3 finishes Lyriel's introductory story arc, v0.4.4 is a minor update focusing on the sex droid in the space dream, v0.4.5 is going to be mostly fixes and minor events, then it's time for the anniversary update (redoing the beginning of the game), and then... Something. Not really sure, need to continue Rae's arc, Caitlin's arc, Naomi's arc, and want to add another character, so...

Are you thinking of putting femdom scenes for Rae and Lyriel? Especially Rae.
Femdom in general is not popular with my Patrons, but maybe I will sneak in another scene or two later, but it's very low priority.

Nice make. I like it. Story yes , feeling you bring good to player and H wow. not often see here it. with this options.
I am both angry and happy with myself for how late I discovered this gem. Main concept just gives you so many "rooms" to explore.
Yeah this game is a fucking gem!!
Thank you guys!

Sorry if my comment upsets you. Honey select has a very good character making machine that allows you to make super sexy character, but you and the developer of other games makes the characters that look not very pretty and sexy. It may depend on personal taste but please have a look at some character I've made from Honey select. Hope it can help you in the future.
Thank you for your suggestions, but the base character design is going to stay. I'm always happy to learn the ways to improve the details, though. I'm not really a graphics person, so I do struggle with shaders, texture maps, render modes and lighting from time to time, if you have something to share on those topics, it would be very welcome.

how long will v.0.4.3 go free, waiting :(
Next Friday. Delayed the EA release a day due to having a half-broken mess of a game checked out and finishing it up.

Does it matter what choices I make or if I'm nice or bad to the girls?
Not really, for now it's all flavour. I am still thinking of bringing back a "relationship scale" of sorts that will consistently modify your interactions with the girls, but it won't lock you out of major events.

you get punished for not liking or wanting to continue certain actions. and you can't not choose or the girl hates you and there is no progress. annoying.
Could you elaborate please? Some routes have stop-events that allow you to not pursue this line with the girl (notably, Naomi's femdom route). Otherwise, even if you get into an argument, you can always work it out through hanging out with the girls.

Thanks! Sorry if it's not exactly what you're asking about, but the etherwalks are going to become more common. Girls will want to get our of the house, even if it's just for a few hours. Other than that, I will consider some events dealing with living in close proximity, but there is a certain theme to the game, and I don't really want the atmosphere to get too heavy. I might've gone a bit too deep with Lyriel as it is. :rolleyes:

does any 1 know the code for the lock box in the med kit during the stars dream?
You need to find it yourself, it's randomized. Check a few pages back, there will be a guide.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Please tell me how to solve these problems?

1.How to unlock the image gallery?

无标题1.png
2.Why did I click "full of stars" at night as required but didn't respond?

无标题2.png
无标题.png

3.What is this "new playing"? What's its code?

无标题2.png

无标题3.png

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Please tell me how to solve these problems?

1.How to unlock the image gallery?

View attachment 608451
2.Why did I click "full of stars" at night as required but didn't respond?

View attachment 608458
View attachment 608459

3.What is this "new playing"? What's its code?

View attachment 608458

View attachment 608462
1. Look in the background of the pictures. In each room you will find a piece of clothes. They are only there at specific time of the day and not everyday
2. Try it during the day. You should get a message that you can dream about it.
3. Check the OP

Reactions: kghky and milfgaard

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey folks!

Who knew that committing to a “three personalities” feature when having trouble with writing scenes was a bad idea? Well, I did, and still went with it. Anyway, v0.4.4 is in alpha 1. About 1200 new lines of dialogue, almost a hundred renders, 8 animated loops, all for a single scene. Additional minor 20-30 line events are coming tomorrow for alpha 2, but the update was mainly about the android, and it’s done now.

Must say that I am still proud of it, sorta. Some of the most technically complex animations I’ve ever done. A bit of a shame that it’s just a side thing, and I do believe that some folks would be put off by the android’s appearance, but still. At the very least I will be able to reuse some of the techniques in upcoming animations, too.

Next, I’m finishing alpha 2, doing a CG set I was supposed to do last week, taking a few days off, and back to work onThursday. v0.4.5 will be all about fixing long-standing issues, adding minor events and one or two repeatables. Definitely one for Cait, and another one for Naomi, probably.

Have some stills from the last update in lieu of previews, don’t really have anything new to show yet:

And see you soon.

kholinn

Jun 24, 2018
Played this for the first time today, absolutely amazing.
This is by far the best game in this style that I've played and I'm so upset it took me this long to play it.
I plan to support on patreon as soon as I'm able to.
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to updates!

Last edited:

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
1. Look in the background of the pictures. In each room you will find a piece of clothes. They are only there at specific time of the day and not everyday
2. Try it during the day. You should get a message that you can dream about it.
3. Check the OP
Thank you
Succeeded, the dream option appeared
无标题14.png
无标题13.png

Everyone else has found it, only caitlin's things have not been found
无标题16.png

caitlin's also found her stuff in the bathroom

无标题17.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes