hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
First of all, the game is awesome. It's definitely one of my favorites.
But I have a few questions:
1. How do we open the pictures in the gallery?
2. I can't find the 2nd scene in the scene gallery. How do I open it?
3. Are you considering adding fantastic scenes like magical?
4. Who will be the focus character in the next update?
1. You get pictures when collect girls things in rooms. Like, you can find some panties or anything else personal. If you need spoilers - pm me, I will show you what and where to get!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.4. I advice you to join discord community :3

Reactions: Byczer

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Nice make. I like it. Story yes , feeling you bring good to player and H wow. not often see here it. with this options.
Hope i see more of this in Future. I like it to play and how it goes. And rea cool char I am really impressed. ( sorry my toung is German and my english is good to read but still bad in write) . Thx Keep going this is my most wanted game this year.

Reactions: ZanithOne

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Yeah this game is a fucking gem!!

Damn I love the premise too, and how it allows for so many genre's to intelligently intermix the way it does without feeling 'try-hard' or nonsensical, or like a grab-bag of the most-paying-fetishes-on-patreon soup. It's smart, fun, and just kinda magical to experience.

Like the teacher scene with the phone app!! SO HOT. And then a fricken space station scene with a fucking succubus???
...If someone told me about a scene like that, I'd be all, 'are you fucking kidding me?? Take your sophomoric ass somewhere else with that cash-grabbing bullshit. That's obviously contrived as fuck'. But the way it's done here... And how excellently it's written... Is perfect. And so fun!

I'm totally stoked to see what directions we can go in the future.

trungkien2411

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry if my comment upsets you. Honey select has a very good character making machine that allows you to make super sexy character, but you and the developer of other games makes the characters that look not very pretty and sexy. It may depend on personal taste but please have a look at some character I've made from Honey select. Hope it can help you in the future.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Sorry if my comment upsets you. Honey select has a very good character making machine that allows you to make super sexy character, but you and the developer of other games makes the characters that look not very pretty and sexy. It may depend on personal taste but please have a look at some character I've made from Honey select. Hope it can help you in the future.

Those boobs are unnatural :c Not attractive at all :c

trungkien2411

Nov 3, 2019
Those boobs are unnatural :c Not attractive at all :c
yeah, it may depend on personal preference, the boobs sizes and any other things on girls can be customized, by honey select engine the character should look much more attractive, the eye, the hair, nose, and figure, etc. I don't think AHITR character looks bad, but if the developer use honey select as a graphic source, he can make them look much sexier and pretier.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
yeah, it may depend on personal preference, the boobs sizes and any other things on girls can be customized, by honey select engine the character should look much more attractive, the eye, the hair, nose, and figure, etc. I don't think AHITR character looks bad, but if the developer use honey select as a graphic source, he can make them look much sexier and pretier.
You know, you could have just said 'I don't like small boobs, I only like big boobs', because that's the only obvious difference between what you're showing and the girls in the game.

trungkien2411

Nov 3, 2019
Because you're basically asking the developer to redo hundreds of images to fit the game to your aesthetic.
No I'm not saying that, I'm saying he could consider improving the appearance of the characters in his future works. I really admire their huge efforts in making games for us.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Personally I like the actual characters a lot and find them really attractive. It changes from the boobs that are always unrealistically bigs.

Reactions: Ulises233

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
One of my alias is BoobMan and even I don't want every character to have big boobs. Variety is the spice of life. I love your characters just the way they are. Keep on putting your vision out there.

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes