ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I also have this problem. Is there a scene name attached so I can use the console to skip to it?
mysterious_guest.sex
intro_some_explanation_attic_bj.start
side_quests_rina_first_dream.test_completed

Those are the first three scenes in the gallery, the Jenny's shower one requires the quest object to be present in the stack, the key it's added by a function call. But if you load a save after the quest is finished, jumping to shower_troubles_dream.start_sex_v1 from within the game should add the necessary key.

Ok, this game was a big surprise for me. I didn't wait a lot of this and surprisingly I found a game with an interesting story, cool characters that are another thing than "enslave them and make them addict to your dick". I'm curious to see what will happened next and I hope that we will be able to have great adventure and becoming a great warrior mage. i'm also impatien tto see what other girls we will discover ^^
Thank you!

I just hope that we will have male dome/bdsm with Noemi. i love dominating big and strong girls.
This is an oft-requested option. To be honest, I can't see it happening very soon, but it is possible in theory.

best h game ever, please continue with the project
i'm strongly looking forward new update of the story, i just fall in love with Rae OMG
Thanks guys!

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
mysterious_guest.sex
intro_some_explanation_attic_bj.start
side_quests_rina_first_dream.test_completed

Those are the first three scenes in the gallery, the Jenny's shower one requires the quest object to be present in the stack, the key it's added by a function call. But if you load a save after the quest is finished, jumping to shower_troubles_dream.start_sex_v1 from within the game should add the necessary key.
Thank you, I only needed the second key, but I actually hadn't seen the event. I guess I took a different option in that dialogue.
Is there any chance of you opening a SubscribeStar? I finally deleted my Patreon account due to their latest fuckery.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is an oft-requested option. To be honest, I can't see it happening very soon, but it is possible in theory.
The way I imagine it playing out is that she rejects giving up control because in her old life she had to be in charge, it wasn't safe for her to do anything else and that's what she's used to, but that resolution weakens as she sees the other girls submitting to us and how kindly we treat them (possibly even joining in at some point, a dominant guy and girl topping another girl makes for a hot scene). She would be a bit jealous of what the other girls have that she doesn't, and after being conflicted for a little she'd decide to experiment, possibly in a dream as that would be a safer option. After that went well (or went poorly but in a way that promises better things in future), she could slowly open up that side of her.

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
The way I imagine it playing out is that she rejects giving up control because in her old life she had to be in charge, it wasn't safe for her to do anything else and that's what she's used to, but that resolution weakens as she sees the other girls submitting to us and how kindly we treat them (possibly even joining in at some point, a dominant guy and girl topping another girl makes for a hot scene). She would be a bit jealous of what the other girls have that she doesn't, and after being conflicted for a little she'd decide to experiment, possibly in a dream as that would be a safer option. After that went well (or went poorly but in a way that promises better things in future), she could slowly open up that side of her.
I like this idea.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey folks!

In the beginning of this week v0.4.3 finally got fully finished, and then promptly moved to beta on Thursday. Other than that, I’ve been tying some loose ends unrelated to the game and making some arrangements before the lockdown comes to my home city.

Started working on v0.4.4, as I mentioned in the last dev post, it’s going to be a small update. Hopefully will get it out on Tuesday, but as you all are fully aware, I can easily get stuck on something again. Don’t know if I’m going to do a CG set this week, prioritizing the build.

Tuning animations for the main attraction right now, there is one preview pic down below. The appearance might still change a bit, I’m setting up all the animations first, and then tweaking the textures and FX. Still, have a look.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
How do I advance the story? Lyriel just got to the house and the hint says continue observing but it's been like a week now and nothing is happening.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How do I advance the story? Lyriel just got to the house and the hint says continue observing but it's been like a week now and nothing is happening.
Please post your save here or PM it to me, I'll have a look. And also are you using a repack by any chance?

Reactions: hukutka94

Svaturr

Oct 20, 2018
Still not sure how to get Esha's sex scene on the space station. Would appreciate some help. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes