Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
are there like anymore similar games like this? ones with succubus and their high potent libido

AssassinOG95

Dec 23, 2019
I missed the second gallery scene, could someone point me to what I have to do?
how can i add a save game for my game? i paste the save game file but it is doesn't work
They are in the AppData folder. But really all you need to do is launch the new version of the game. The saves should be already there.

Reactions: ZanithOne
Jan 13, 2018
That the mysterious guest bj scene which is the first in the scene gallery. How do I unlock the rest? This was one of the reason why I was looking for a walkthrough.

Jan 13, 2018
That was weird because I have seen those scenes before but it didnt unlock for me but I loaded an older save and played through it and now I got every scene. Thanks a lot anyway.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
When I load my last save it just puts me at the end of the last version with no option to start the new content in 4.2.

Anyone else have this issue?
Could you [ost your save here or PM it to me? Sometimes triggers break, I can take a look.

Please don't forget to update the main menu gallery. Its a pain to have dozens of old saves or starting a new game when wanting to play an older scene.
On my list, and I'd like to make a proper gallery screen with charcter tabs etc. I'll try to do it for v0.4.5 which is going to be the mostly-bugfix update.

Really enjoying this. The art style, isn't what I usually care for, but all the girls look good and unique. The story is also well thought out and interesting, both are rare here.

I do have a question about Noami, Im not a big fan do femdom to male, and in her stats it lists her plot under Mistress, but there is also something that implies that there are different routes for her. My question is where do you get the other routes?
The "routes" are optional content for the girl in question. So far, each main girl gets a base route that is her story, and one side route (for Naomi, it's femdom). I am open to adding additional routes for girls, but as I mentioned in SotG I still have to decide on a couple of major things for the game before starting new side content stuff.

is there a difference between 4.2 public & the patreon paid ones?
There are no paid versions as such. Patrons get new updates early, and there is a code for a bonus scene that's supposed to be patron-only, but you can find it elsewhere already.

I'll support you in every way I can so Please make a sequel. Thank You Very Much!
Thank you! But the way things are going, I'll be working on this game for at least a couple more years, so it's way too early to talk about the sequel. :)

I agree everything is progressing great, he needs to find some voice acting for the ladies and some sound effects, it's missing that last bit!
I was talking about it in the SotG post, additional writer and maybe someone to help me with renders is top priority, then I'll try to look into getting some sound/voice work done. Full voiceover is probably out of the question, but voiced sex scenes and maybe some generic bits of VA are possible.

This is one of those very well made VNs that really set it apart from the rest on the site. I can see this becoming one of the stables in the genre. The CGs are very well done, the house is well designed as well.
Couple of points for consideration:
1) Naomi's eyes and hair could use some touching up. I know those are one of the hardest things to improve for 3DCGs.
2) The music has quite a big range, maybe consider putting the files into Audicity and re-export it with about 50hz - 80hz limit.
Thank you! About Naomi, I agree with the touching up thing, but the engine I use is really bad with hair in general. I may try to commission a rework of her hairstyle, but it's not really a priority right now.

And I'm pretty clueless when it comes to sound engineering, could you share any article or guide on how it's supposed to be done? I'm also going to look into hiring someone to help me out with SFX and possibly voice work, but again, other things take precedence for now.

So I look through a few pages but I can't find a walkthrough for this game. Is there none? Or just on some random page?
You shouldn't need wakthrough to play through the game. Resident-tier Patrons do get a short walkthrough for the new content, but it's more about how to get a specific bit of dialogue or an easter egg. Otherwise, quest log and love app provide all the necessary guidance.

That was weird because I have seen those scenes before but it didnt unlock for me but I loaded an older save and played through it and now I got every scene. Thanks a lot anyway.
I've seen this happen, but don't really know, why. Those scenes are supposed to be tied to persistent storage, and I don't think there's really anything that I could break there.

Please, anyone who knows that password help me?
Please check out earlier discussion, you have to find the password (it's unique for your save file) in the other room of the ship.

Frank2307

Mar 3, 2019
Could you [ost your save here or PM it to me? Sometimes triggers break, I can take a look.

On my list, and I'd like to make a proper gallery screen with charcter tabs etc. I'll try to do it for v0.4.5 which is going to be the mostly-bugfix update.

The "routes" are optional content for the girl in question. So far, each main girl gets a base route that is her story, and one side route (for Naomi, it's femdom). I am open to adding additional routes for girls, but as I mentioned in SotG I still have to decide on a couple of major things for the game before starting new side content stuff.

There are no paid versions as such. Patrons get new updates early, and there is a code for a bonus scene that's supposed to be patron-only, but you can find it elsewhere already.

Thank you! But the way things are going, I'll be working on this game for at least a couple more years, so it's way too early to talk about the sequel. :)

I was talking about it in the SotG post, additional writer and maybe someone to help me with renders is top priority, then I'll try to look into getting some sound/voice work done. Full voiceover is probably out of the question, but voiced sex scenes and maybe some generic bits of VA are possible.

Thank you! About Naomi, I agree with the touching up thing, but the engine I use is really bad with hair in general. I may try to commission a rework of her hairstyle, but it's not really a priority right now.

And I'm pretty clueless when it comes to sound engineering, could you share any article or guide on how it's supposed to be done? I'm also going to look into hiring someone to help me out with SFX and possibly voice work, but again, other things take precedence for now.

You shouldn't need wakthrough to play through the game. Resident-tier Patrons do get a short walkthrough for the new content, but it's more about how to get a specific bit of dialogue or an easter egg. Otherwise, quest log and love app provide all the necessary guidance.

I've seen this happen, but don't really know, why. Those scenes are supposed to be tied to persistent storage, and I don't think there's really anything that I could break there.

Please check out earlier discussion, you have to find the password (it's unique for your save file) in the other room of the ship.
Do you know the discussion?

Fenarius

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I also have this problem. Is there a scene name attached so I can use the console to skip to it?

Reactions: gtafense

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Ok, this game was a big surprise for me. I didn't wait a lot of this and surprisingly I found a game with an interesting story, cool characters that are another thing than "enslave them and make them addict to your dick". I'm curious to see what will happened next and I hope that we will be able to have great adventure and becoming a great warrior mage. i'm also impatien tto see what other girls we will discover ^^

I just hope that we will have male dome/bdsm with Noemi. i love dominating big and strong girls.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes