Maxkg

Aug 22, 2019
Hey guyz here is my port for andriod.
A House in the Rift v0.4.2
:

jtce

May 13, 2017
Please don't forget to update the main menu gallery. Its a pain to have dozens of old saves or starting a new game when wanting to play an older scene.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Bobbyd1

Nov 4, 2018
I see tags of corruption and domination, but how prevalent are they? I see the elf girl in stocks but idk how much of the game is actually like that

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
There's a bit. Elf only has one smut scene atm, which is the stocks one. Early preview suggest there may be more coming with her. Another character is on a (gentle) corruption path. There's also some playful light D/s with a third character.

Plus a very nice BDSM bonus scene.

Its not really a corruption/domination based game though - they're just some of the more common kinks that show up and they usually don't appear together.

Reactions: Bobbyd1

aj239998

Dec 28, 2018
Really enjoying this. The art style, isn't what I usually care for, but all the girls look good and unique. The story is also well thought out and interesting, both are rare here.

I do have a question about Noami, Im not a big fan do femdom to male, and in her stats it lists her plot under Mistress, but there is also something that implies that there are different routes for her. My question is where do you get the other routes?

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Really enjoying this. The art style, isn't what I usually care for, but all the girls look good and unique. The story is also well thought out and interesting, both are rare here.

I do have a question about Noami, Im not a big fan do femdom to male, and in her stats it lists her plot under Mistress, but there is also something that implies that there are different routes for her. My question is where do you get the other routes?
As this is still an unfinished game, there are only some signs to what expect. Naomi for sure will have her dominance route, she will have some "baby play" route (maybe it will become in some type of fetish in the future) and we have a hint that she will have also a pregnance route, and also some events on Earth in the bar and also just a normal romantic route. But it is still hard to guess what comes in the future! :eek:

Mynard

Jan 14, 2020
If I want to describe this game I'd say "Beautiful is an understatement", I absolutely loved the story, loved the girls as a whole and individually, loved the relationship between Naomi and Caitlin it melted my heart, and the roasting episodes between Naomi and Rae, also loved their figures ahh, their hairstyle, accessories, the dialogue between characters, loved the animation, hoped for more divers scenes, liked the tasks style, loved how the MC brags about his world, and was so excited about Lyriel and how she hates Humans simply put, this is a Masterpiece, and the creator is Genius. I'll support you in every way I can so Please make a sequel. Thank You Very Much!

fuckityfuckdooree

Feb 24, 2018
If I want to describe this game I'd say "Beautiful is an understatement", I absolutely loved the story, loved the girls as a whole and individually, loved the relationship between Naomi and Caitlin it melted my heart, and the roasting episodes between Naomi and Rae, also loved their figures ahh, their hairstyle, accessories, the dialogue between characters, loved the animation, hoped for more divers scenes, liked the tasks style, loved how the MC brags about his world, and was so excited about Lyriel and how she hates Humans simply put, this is a Masterpiece, and the creator is Genius. I'll support you in every way I can so Please make a sequel. Thank You Very Much!
I agree everything is progressing great, he needs to find some voice acting for the ladies and some sound effects, it's missing that last bit!

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
This is one of those very well made VNs that really set it apart from the rest on the site. I can see this becoming one of the stables in the genre. The CGs are very well done, the house is well designed as well.
Couple of points for consideration:
1) Naomi's eyes and hair could use some touching up. I know those are one of the hardest things to improve for 3DCGs.
2) The music has quite a big range, maybe consider putting the files into Audicity and re-export it with about 50hz - 80hz limit.

Reactions: ZanithOne

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
So I look through a few pages but I can't find a walkthrough for this game. Is there none? Or just on some random page?
No walkthrough (unless there's something behind the patreon paywall?). Don't think anyone saw much need, the in-game quest log and character status are comprehensive.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry for the trouble, but can someone provide the code for the space shuttle dream sequence? Thanks in advance!
Edit: Nevermind, checked back a bit and apparently I need to check the living quarters and redo the dream another night.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes