ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
the download super slow for anyone else? just tested a nother game from f95 and downloads reguler speed.
I think I asked for a nopy upload in the thread report after updating the master post. :unsure: Can't do that myself, unfortunately.

Master of Puppets Just because you wrote such a positive review of the update, I'll post just to disagree with you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get where you're coming from, disagree slightly about the outcomes, but this arc sorta depends on the next few events (coming in v0.4.3). I'll still add what might be a minor, huge, or no spoiler at all: it is her dream, so I don't consider it noncon or even dubcon.

Btw, I am curious, will this game find some lustful girls and get voice acting? :DDD
Check out the latest SotG post, I talk about all the future stuff in there. To put it shortly, I want to try adding VA, but not committed to it yet.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I found the solution anyway,after I opened more than 500 times the doors of the house,make me a big one DELETE game and a heavy burden fell on me,we have him to torment us will not torment us even a game. (sorry my english)

I'll play again
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris

Last edited:

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
can someone pls update at the very least the game to google drive at least way faster than these guys here

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so in the second dream i decided to free her..do those dream choices impact the waking stuff?..hmmmm

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..we now know just how big the MC is..peeking scene with Naomi goes back and forth to mirror as she tugs yer pp and you see MC is substantially taller than her...i'm happy about that..not a fan of shrimpy MC's :p (his head is a mystical glowing orb :eek: )

Reactions: asanoturna

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so in the second dream i decided to free her..do those dream choices impact the waking stuff?..hmmmm
i also went with that choice it seems to be the one you get points from so i assume it is the "proper" decision

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I get where you're coming from, disagree slightly about the outcomes, but this arc sorta depends on the next few events (coming in v0.4.3). I'll still add what might be a minor, huge, or no spoiler at all: it is her dream, so I don't consider it noncon or even dubcon.
I figured that was the case, that while giving girls dreams may possibly be something we could learn to do in the future, he certainly isn't doing it now. Still though, while running into a dominant but kind guy may have got her noggin joggin', us actually seeing that I'd expect her to be upset about, whether that's anger at us for entering her dreams or just embarrassment that we saw that.

ok..we now know just how big the MC is..peeking scene with Naomi goes back and forth to mirror as she tugs yer pp and you see MC is substantially taller than her...i'm happy about that..not a fan of shrimpy MC's :p (his head is a mystical glowing orb :eek: )
He shouldn't be taller than her, he's not shrimpy but Naomi is borderline giantess, she's seven feet tall.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I figured that was the case, that while giving girls dreams may possibly be something we could learn to do in the future, he certainly isn't doing it now. Still though, while running into a dominant but kind guy may have got her noggin joggin', us actually seeing that I'd expect her to be upset about, whether that's anger at us for entering her dreams or just embarrassment that we saw that.

He shouldn't be taller than her, he's not shrimpy but Naomi is borderline giantess, she's seven feet tall.
well..he's definitely a good 6" taller in the scene..and she didnt seem to be slouching enough to cover the difference..and remember..MC is a special fella :p

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
A House In The Rift [v0.4.2 Public] [Zanith] - Original Size: 1.71GB

Compressed version for PC (934MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
A House In The Rift [v0.4.2 Public] [Zanith]

Unofficial compression for Win (934MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)
Thanks - added a link to the OP for your compressed version.

Reactions: darkslayer5 and bas
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes