Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yup, those interactions will be updated. As well as the butt slap.
Definitely looking forward to the butt slap. I love doing that one, but her reactions are often quite annoyed, like 'You could just say good morning'. I'd love to see him giving her a spank, then when she jumps up and turns around grab her, kiss her and say 'Good morning, beautiful' or something like that.

I was thinking about the scene with Rae in the kitchen when Lyriel is watching TV. It might have been nice to see dome reaction shots of Lyriel while it's going on.
There are reactions to fucking her in the kitchen in 0.4.2, although so far she isn't advanced enough yet to actually watch. Looking forward to that. And a reaction to the butt slap might be nice too, as well as asking to join you if you start to have breakfast with Rae without her.

Reactions: Van_Hell and Valeck

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Not usually big on fantasy stuff but with all the positive response regarding this game I though I'd give it a try. And I'm happy I did!

The quality of the scenes and images looks like you've taken Honey Select to another level. Although you could use a good proofreader your writing in both plot and dialog is excellent.

Azraesha is the perfect lead female character and checks almost all the boxes in what I like about a virtual girl. The animations with her are the highlight of this game.

Caitlin is so adorable and she'd be the perfect wife (while Azraesha remained your mistress). I hope the next update finally has us going all the way.

I absolutely love the character of Naomi. But when it comes to fapping, the head of a child sitting on top of an amazonian woman's body creeps me out.

Just met Lyriel so no opinion on the character yet.

One thing I think is missing is that with higher intimacy with Azraesha, and especially Caitlin, there should be more kissing and hugging, it would feel natural with those two. Naomi not so much, she's more man than most men you'll ever meet.

Just a couple of complaints. During the threesome dream sequence I was enjoying it immensely until there was the anal bit that had no option to skip it. Anal is a pretty mild and popular fetish that you should definitely include, but there should always be an option to skip it. The dream sequence in space started off as fun but then having to repeat it became grindy and ultimately pointless, until reading the forum and discovering that I missed a sex scene. There didn't appear to be any clues on how to proceed in the precise order to get the sex scene so it must come down to pure chance?

Looking forward to more!

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey folks!

I’m really struggling with writing now. Don’t even want to think about my general productivity, but it’s bad. Will finish this update, the next one will probably be much lighter on writing, so should be at least a little bit easier, and then I’ll go on that week-long break I talked about in the last SotG post.

Not much to say for the week report. Been writing. And rendering. It’s not going too well, redoing lots of stuff, sometimes multiple times. Had to implement and debug additional scheduling mechanics to make new events work properly, but at least those mechanics should help with some existing schedule conflicts, too.

v0.4.3 progress. One three-part event is fully done. Another one with the new sex scene is almost done, but animations aren’t fully done, and then another one is still in shambles. Overall, about 1000 lines of dialogue are finalized, and 140-ish renders are done. As soon as the animations are there, I’ll release Alpha 1 and then finish the last event in the update, it’s just one big talk, really.

I honestly rather not say when it’s going to be out because I keep missing deadlines like there’s no tomorrow. I’m working on it. Here are some more previews:

I hope that I’ll be able to get back to you with better news soon.

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Lyriel blushing caught me off-guard, and I'm having a potentially unpopular opinion of wanting to progress with her more than the others. Wasn't expecting to follow this for so long, especially considering literally every other game I have are JP releases. Very great work and hope well for you Zenith

Reactions: ZanithOne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
God, that picture of her bending over the big trunk. :love:

Makes me want to bend over next to her and ask her what she's looking at while low-key grabbing her ass. If it was Rae, I'd definitely do that.

Also I've been thinking about her doing her hair in the hallway again, when she's there I think she should notice us slipping into the shower with one of the other girls. Having a short reaction from her at the end of the scene with them would be fun. Not a high priority of course, but a short bit with her being indignant/intrigued based on her stats would add more richness to the game.

Incognito93

Aug 8, 2017
I would like to know if there are different side routes for the girls. I'm not into the mistress stuff with naomi but I don't know if it's because of my choices or if it's not avoidable.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I would like to know if there are different side routes for the girls. I'm not into the mistress stuff with naomi but I don't know if it's because of my choices or if it's not avoidable.
There's only the routes that are listed in the app right now. You should be able to do her story content without going down the lewd path though.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes