spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Not usually big on fantasy stuff but with all the positive response regarding this game I though I'd give it a try. And I'm happy I did!

The quality of the scenes and images looks like you've taken Honey Select to another level. Although you could use a good proofreader your writing in both plot and dialog is excellent.

Azraesha is the perfect lead female character and checks almost all the boxes in what I like about a virtual girl. The animations with her are the highlight of this game.

Caitlin is so adorable and she'd be the perfect wife (while Azraesha remained your mistress). I hope the next update finally has us going all the way.

I absolutely love the character of Naomi. But when it comes to fapping, the head of a child sitting on top of an amazonian woman's body creeps me out.

Just met Lyriel so no opinion on the character yet.

One thing I think is missing is that with higher intimacy with Azraesha, and especially Caitlin, there should be more kissing and hugging, it would feel natural with those two. Naomi not so much, she's more man than most men you'll ever meet.

Just a couple of complaints. During the threesome dream sequence I was enjoying it immensely until there was the anal bit that had no option to skip it. Anal is a pretty mild and popular fetish that you should definitely include, but there should always be an option to skip it. The dream sequence in space started off as fun but then having to repeat it became grindy and ultimately pointless, until reading the forum and discovering that I missed a sex scene. There didn't appear to be any clues on how to proceed in the precise order to get the sex scene so it must come down to pure chance?

Looking forward to more!
Azraesha is easily my favorite of the girls. Girlfriend material and one that I really like has gotten more options if the player chooses to be romantic towards her. I can also see that the mc is beginning to tear down the walls Naomi has placed around herself. She won't be so averse to the mc kissing her....eventually.

Reactions: ZanithOne

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
v0.4.2 is public

PC: , , ,
MAC: , , ,
ANDROID: , , ,

Changelog:
  • 3 big events for Lyriel's story
  • First animated sex scene with Lyriel
  • Animated sex scene with Rae
  • Lyriel's reaction to trying to screw Rae in the kitchen in the morning
  • Repeatable non-sexual activity with Lyriel
  • A number of important bugfixes

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
v0.4.2 is public

PC: MEGA, , ,
MAC: MEGA, , ,
ANDROID: MEGA, , ,

Changelog:
  • 3 big events for Lyriel's story
  • First animated sex scene with Lyriel
  • Animated sex scene with Rae
  • Lyriel's reaction to trying to screw Rae in the kitchen in the morning
  • Repeatable non-sexual activity with Lyriel
  • A number of important bugfixes
Thank you, I've updated the master post now. Wanted to change some screenshots, and was a bit too tired to do that yesterday.

Not usually big on fantasy stuff but with all the positive response regarding this game I though I'd give it a try. And I'm happy I did!
Thank you!

Although you could use a good proofreader
That is true. I've been meaning to at least add an automated spellcheck for a while now, and still can't get to it. In the meantime, lots of folks are helping me out with typos, but I sometimes literally lose track of what has been corrected and what hasn't. Anyway.

One thing I think is missing is that with higher intimacy with Azraesha, and especially Caitlin, there should be more kissing and hugging, it would feel natural with those two. Naomi not so much, she's more man than most men you'll ever meet.
This is a common request, and I am certainly going to add more such interactions.

Just a couple of complaints. During the threesome dream sequence I was enjoying it immensely until there was the anal bit that had no option to skip it. Anal is a pretty mild and popular fetish that you should definitely include, but there should always be an option to skip it. The dream sequence in space started off as fun but then having to repeat it became grindy and ultimately pointless, until reading the forum and discovering that I missed a sex scene. There didn't appear to be any clues on how to proceed in the precise order to get the sex scene so it must come down to pure chance?
When I was making the threesome scene I was thinking about adding the option to end it on the vaginal sex part, but I was running late with the update (as usual), and cumshot/creampie renders require a disproportionate amount of work, so I just didn't. I'll think about adding this option to the scene, maybe even letting you switch Cait with Rae for that part.

Lyriel blushing caught me off-guard, and I'm having a potentially unpopular opinion of wanting to progress with her more than the others. Wasn't expecting to follow this for so long, especially considering literally every other game I have are JP releases. Very great work and hope well for you Zenith
Thank you! I didn't really expect it to turn out this way, but as of 0.4.3, Lyriel's story has the most events. But now that her intro arc is done, I'm going to focus on other girls for a while.

Um how do I view the gallery in the phone?
You have to find hidden items in the house. Some of those only appear after a certain event is finished. I'll add hints in future versions.

Is there a Walkthrough? I dont know if I've got all the scenes
Not really, but you can only miss like three or so scenes if you follow the quest log and hints in the love app.

I would like to know if there are different side routes for the girls. I'm not into the mistress stuff with naomi but I don't know if it's because of my choices or if it's not avoidable.
There is only one side route per girl (except for Lyriel, she doesn't have one yet), and those routes are optional. There are no (and there probably won't be) route lockouts.

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
These new events were great as usual. The Lyriel interactions have been really good. I think Zanith struck a good balance, making her stuck up and a bit annoying so that she's fun to tease and maybe even be slightly mean too but not having her be straight up hateable. She has already blown past Naomi and Cait for me grabbing that prestigious spot of second best girl for me. I doubt any existing or new girls will unseat Rae from the number one spot but I look forward to seeing Zanith try.

Lastly, another thing that was good about this update was how the dreams were used. The premiss of this story can allow for some really unique and fun scenarios without breaking internal consistency. I hope that this aspect of the game gets explored further.

JohnMadden0001

Dec 11, 2018
Damn, just found out about this game yesterday, what nice timing to get in to something this enjoyable.

Also, seconding the fuck Caitlin for saying "Maybe we could have done better...", why must she torment my OCD so.

• Haha

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you, I've updated the master post now. Wanted to change some screenshots, and was a bit too tired to do that yesterday.

Thank you!

That is true. I've been meaning to at least add an automated spellcheck for a while now, and still can't get to it. In the meantime, lots of folks are helping me out with typos, but I sometimes literally lose track of what has been corrected and what hasn't. Anyway.

This is a common request, and I am certainly going to add more such interactions.

When I was making the threesome scene I was thinking about adding the option to end it on the vaginal sex part, but I was running late with the update (as usual), and cumshot/creampie renders require a disproportionate amount of work, so I just didn't. I'll think about adding this option to the scene, maybe even letting you switch Cait with Rae for that part.

Thank you! I didn't really expect it to turn out this way, but as of 0.4.3, Lyriel's story has the most events. But now that her intro arc is done, I'm going to focus on other girls for a while.

You have to find hidden items in the house. Some of those only appear after a certain event is finished. I'll add hints in future versions.

Not really, but you can only miss like three or so scenes if you follow the quest log and hints in the love app.

There is only one side route per girl (except for Lyriel, she doesn't have one yet), and those routes are optional. There are no (and there probably won't be) route lockouts.
Thanks for the update my quarantine in France will be less boring :D

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Use peer to peer download with utorrent. Very high speed!

Btw, I am curious, will this game find some lustful girls and get voice acting? :DDD

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes