Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Hello anyone can tell me how i can see the galery image please? everything is locked whereas i did all the quest.

Thank you

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

love the update so far. gonna feel a lot longer than it will be for the next one.
I did both options, just to see what would happen. I'm in the same boat as you, I saved the game after I gave her freedom back. It's still too early to figure out how I feel about her, but I like her as a character. How she reacted when she arrived in the house, I would have done the same thing.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I feel like there's two routes with her, a hard corruption route, and a softer love route. Guess we'll wait and see which pans out. (Freed her too, btw)

Reactions: hukutka94

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey folks!

So, v0.4.3 is sorta-in-alpha now. One event is still not finished, a bit of writing and almost all renders are to be done. Plan to finish it Sat/Sun depending on how it goes. Lots of minor stuff I wanted to include in the update got cut, but at least I get to end Lyriel’s first arc on a somewhat satisfying note.

Week report. Writing and rendering till Wednesday, then I kid you not, my broadband died for the second time in one week. Gave me time to add another tiny sub-scene, though, so I guess it’s fine. Got half a day of rest yesterday and then did the CG set I was supposed to do last weekend. Working on the last event now.

Then it’s onto v0.4.4. Interactions with the android in the space dream, couple of smaller scenes. I’d like to add another animated repeatable sex scene, but more than anything I’d like to release the update before the end of the month. Not sure if it’s going to be possible, but I’ll try. Then I’m going to take that one week off, and then get back into it.

And have some renders from the last update, cause I don’t really have anything new yet:

Till next time!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Hey folks!

So, v0.4.3 is sorta-in-alpha now. One event is still not finished, a bit of writing and almost all renders are to be done. Plan to finish it Sat/Sun depending on how it goes. Lots of minor stuff I wanted to include in the update got cut, but at least I get to end Lyriel’s first arc on a somewhat satisfying note.

Week report. Writing and rendering till Wednesday, then I kid you not, my broadband died for the second time in one week. Gave me time to add another tiny sub-scene, though, so I guess it’s fine. Got half a day of rest yesterday and then did the CG set I was supposed to do last weekend. Working on the last event now.

Then it’s onto v0.4.4. Interactions with the android in the space dream, couple of smaller scenes. I’d like to add another animated repeatable sex scene, but more than anything I’d like to release the update before the end of the month. Not sure if it’s going to be possible, but I’ll try. Then I’m going to take that one week off, and then get back into it.

And have some renders from the last update, cause I don’t really have anything new yet:

Till next time!
The previews look great again, I'm definitely worried about her getting upset when she discovers we've been a party to her dreams, but with three out of the four girls being submissive life is very good for our hero.

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
When I load my last save it just puts me at the end of the last version with no option to start the new content in 4.2.

Anyone else have this issue?

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes