Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Woah, woah, woah. My dudes, it's pretty explicitly stated that Taena does it for fun, she's a mature, strong woman who sometimes likes to let some steam off with some vigorous sex. And you are going to see her again, in good health. Again, my bad for maybe communicating it badly, but I really think that it was pretty clear. And another spoiler, this time for Lyriel, while it looks like she was in horrible and immediate danger, she actually kinda wasn't, again, will be revealed later.

I mean, I take full responsibility for the stuff being ambiguous at best, but that's an inherent problem with a WIP story. As it develops, more things will be revealed.

Yes, a proper event gallery is forthcoming. I aim to at least include gallery entries for all the sex scenes in the next update, and then gradually add all the events.

For now, Lyriel's arc is on pause. I understand that it ended on a contentious note, but the arc dragged out a lot, and I need to get back to other girls for a bit. But the etherwalk event is going to happen, but a bit later. There is a reason for that.

Not exactly this, but pretty close, actually.

And this, too.

And this.

The render is on the list, but there's a bit of a problem with the scene and some of the plugin updates. :( I'll try to match it if possible, otherwise I might have to redo a whole bunch of those.
I'll check Rae's address, thanks.
Naomi TV event redo is on the list.
And thank you for pointing out the typos.

I like the idea, but softer items like towels and tissues almost always look wrong in the engine. I'll add it to the list, but it might never get done.

This event might get extended, but not right now. I'd also like to rerender it, the lighting is just bad there.

Gallery is getting a big update soon.

I'm using a version of RenPy with some cherrypicked features from the github dev branch. The two necessary ones are the return_not_found_label support and keyword arguments for renpy.dynamic.
I'll take your word that the situation with Taena will be made less ambiguous later, but being resigned to your lot in life and trying to gain at least some enjoyment from your abuse is NOT the same as being willing. It's pretty clear that the elves are viewed almost as slaves by those men. It also doesn't look like Taena really had a choice in the matter, even if she appeared to be into it. Especially when they tried to rape an kill Lyriel when she refused them. I would imagine most sex slaves pretend to be into it also because their life literally depends on it. Yes the scene with Taena started out looking consensual, but as soon as the men's reaction to Lyriel's refusal became apparent, Taena's consent didn't really come off as genuine.

I hope this makes it clear why that whole scene was upsetting and why pretty much every dream scene with Lyriel has appeared rapey.

But again, I'll take your word that it will be clearer later on. I have loved your game up until these last few updates.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Rea's is in her room on her bed, it's a pair of panties that's similar in color to her bed so it's hard to notice. Caitlin's is in the downstairs bathroom. they both only appear during certain times of day and I'm not sure when you have to check to find them.
thanks

Reactions: DragonButts

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, a realy realy intresting game, i wonder how take me more than one year to acknologe this one...let's see what the dev does with the history, so far is a good history. And damn, how i love Rae, i wonder how much time she will take to say that she love the mc. And i wish we could take Taena too (double elf fun), like people said, look like the elves are almost the lowest of lowest in that society.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ZanithOne We've covered how we aren't 100% in control of our actions in dreams (which we had seen previously) but so far I don't recall there being any previous suggestion that us entering a dream wasn't in our control, it makes sense as we're also asleep when we do that and remaining lucid while asleep is presumably something we need to learn to do like everything else. I was just thinking it might be a good idea to put something in the game at some point to mention this if it is the case.

• Thinking Face

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
If Lyriel's first time having sex was in a dream, did she lose her virginity?
don't compare it to a wet dream cause MC literally invaded her dream and busted her cherry

• Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'll take your word that the situation with Taena will be made less ambiguous later, but being resigned to your lot in life and trying to gain at least some enjoyment from your abuse is NOT the same as being willing. It's pretty clear that the elves are viewed almost as slaves by those men. It also doesn't look like Taena really had a choice in the matter, even if she appeared to be into it. Especially when they tried to rape an kill Lyriel when she refused them. I would imagine most sex slaves pretend to be into it also because their life literally depends on it. Yes the scene with Taena started out looking consensual, but as soon as the men's reaction to Lyriel's refusal became apparent, Taena's consent didn't really come off as genuine.

I hope this makes it clear why that whole scene was upsetting and why pretty much every dream scene with Lyriel has appeared rapey.

But again, I'll take your word that it will be clearer later on. I have loved your game up until these last few updates.
It's all very well talking about the ramifications of elves being slaves and Taena being an abused sex slave, but you haven't made an argument why they are those things, do that first before going on about the consequences of it.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
If Lyriel's first time having sex was in a dream, did she lose her virginity?
Physically of course not. Mentally/Soully - yes, of course.
Astral projections could do some physical harm/penetration, but not dreams. Dreams are dreams, you know, they happen in your sleep. This is not the same kind of story as with Freddy. Freddy was an astral demon that did harm in real physical world to people, through projecting that harm in their dreams.
P.S. This is just my thought, maybe creator of this game thinks about this differently and I am totally wrong in this statement. :)

Apr 9, 2020
View attachment 493010

Overview:
You were thrown into a dimensional rift and have no idea what to do. Nevertheless, other castaways from different realities join you one by one in order to form an everlasting bond of trust, friendship and physical intimacy.

Beautiful girls from various fantasy dimensions take care of you during the day, and then you go off exploring rift oddities through the night. And you can bake cakes with a succubus, wrestle with a giant voluptuous pirate captain, study magic with a young girl acolyte, and then do some extracurricular activities with them, too.

Fall in love with the girls, fall in bed with them, and fall into the different rifts every night!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-10
Release Date: 2020-04-10
Developer: Zanith - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Patreon Code: dirtypair

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES

Animation samples:

View attachment 591147 View attachment 475793 View attachment 475794 View attachment 475795 View attachment 475796 View attachment 475797 View attachment 475799 View attachment 475800 View attachment 591148 View attachment 475801 View attachment 475802 View attachment 389220 View attachment 389221 View attachment 441442 View attachment 591149 View attachment 441451 View attachment 441444 View attachment 441448
How do I save and update from the previous version on my Android to the latest one?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Woah, woah, woah. My dudes, it's pretty explicitly stated that Taena does it for fun, she's a mature, strong woman who sometimes likes to let some steam off with some vigorous sex. And you are going to see her again, in good health. Again, my bad for maybe communicating it badly, but I really think that it was pretty clear. And another spoiler, this time for Lyriel, while it looks like she was in horrible and immediate danger, she actually kinda wasn't, again, will be revealed later.

I mean, I take full responsibility for the stuff being ambiguous at best, but that's an inherent problem with a WIP story. As it develops, more things will be revealed.

Yes, a proper event gallery is forthcoming. I aim to at least include gallery entries for all the sex scenes in the next update, and then gradually add all the events.

For now, Lyriel's arc is on pause. I understand that it ended on a contentious note, but the arc dragged out a lot, and I need to get back to other girls for a bit. But the etherwalk event is going to happen, but a bit later. There is a reason for that.

Not exactly this, but pretty close, actually.

And this, too.

And this.

The render is on the list, but there's a bit of a problem with the scene and some of the plugin updates. :( I'll try to match it if possible, otherwise I might have to redo a whole bunch of those.
I'll check Rae's address, thanks.
Naomi TV event redo is on the list.
And thank you for pointing out the typos.

I like the idea, but softer items like towels and tissues almost always look wrong in the engine. I'll add it to the list, but it might never get done.

This event might get extended, but not right now. I'd also like to rerender it, the lighting is just bad there.

Gallery is getting a big update soon.

I'm using a version of RenPy with some cherrypicked features from the github dev branch. The two necessary ones are the return_not_found_label support and keyword arguments for renpy.dynamic.
I'm too lazy to snip but I just wanna say... I thought it was completely obvious Taena was an easy girl... she let guys have their way with her in a gangbang and even insisted she'd only give them breakfast free if they preformed well enough, as I recall. That doesn't seem like the words of someone whos circumstances are beyond control... and I also think the prostitutes under her probably had other options, but chose to do this in their lives. Taena doesn't come off as a cruel pimp to me.

Dev, take it from me, the clues and hints were not ambiguous, if one pays attention the information should have been clear. You do not owe an apology to anyone on this issue.

As far as the scenes... they're dream sequences meaning no real harm could be done. Second, I believe she had this dream because her self-consciousness was telling her she was worthless, given the context of her not getting along, even when she tries to make up with them by offering them small gifts she ends up failing. She's in a dark place and this is a game about dreams and eroticism.

Questionable content is entirely avoidable, but I assumed it was her personal fantasy mostly.

The only criticism I can think of on these issues is I think she did not actually make an effort to make up with the main character which seems like a missed opportunity considering she tried to help the rest of the cast.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Yeah, that's basically how I interpreted it too.

Taena definitely put herself in a dangerous situation, but that was overconfidence rather than resignation. She thought she was in complete control. That's not how an abused slave thinks. She'd done it before, she trusted at least one of the men, it had always gone fine in past, and even when things did start to go wrong she didn't appear to realize it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes