May 18, 2019
I only got a chance to play through the new content this morning, so I missed out the large discussion, but honestly, I don't find anything objectionable with Lyriel's new content. My biggest "worry" and even that might be a strong point, is that it might accidentally write itself into a corner. Let's face it, we all know this is basically a harem game, even if I suppose an individual player can make a set of choices that lands him in bed with one and only one of the girls. That can only really function, writing wise, if the girls are at least passively okay with being in a harem. Rae and Caitlin don't seem to mind you having other women, and Naomi doens't seem to take things seriously, she separates the sex from the relationship. Lyriel, on the other hand, seems far more likely to react badly to the idea that you want to bang her and all the other girls.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I only got a chance to play through the new content this morning, so I missed out the large discussion, but honestly, I don't find anything objectionable with Lyriel's new content. My biggest "worry" and even that might be a strong point, is that it might accidentally write itself into a corner. Let's face it, we all know this is basically a harem game, even if I suppose an individual player can make a set of choices that lands him in bed with one and only one of the girls. That can only really function, writing wise, if the girls are at least passively okay with being in a harem. Rae and Caitlin don't seem to mind you having other women, and Naomi doens't seem to take things seriously, she separates the sex from the relationship. Lyriel, on the other hand, seems far more likely to react badly to the idea that you want to bang her and all the other girls.
Nah, she knows the rules ever since the talk in 0.4.0, so any relations going forward would implicitly accept that.

May 18, 2019
Where did you get that? She likes watching you fuck Rae.
I must have missed this. When did this happen?

EDIT: Oh yes, that first dream sequence after she joins the house; I was thinking about something awake and in the house. I'm not so sure that counts. For starters, she's certainly not all that happy to have the two of you in her dreams at all, and don't forget, Rae's influence makes everyone, especially women, hornier. And it's a dream. I saw that more as just getting caught up in the moment than something she actually enjoyed.

Nah, she knows the rules ever since the talk in 0.4.0, so any relations going forward would implicitly accept that.
Those rules were laid down when she was trying as hard as possible to ignore everyone in the house and viewed herself more or less as a prisoner. it would be entirely in character for her to think of that as not a fair deal, especially if she starts becoming attracted to the MC.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Where did you get that? She likes watching you fuck Rae.
That could be projection - she's obviously sexually frustrated, but because she assumes everyone hates her (since she hates herself) she can't imagine herself in a relationship. Thus her subconscious settles for fantasizing about Rae and the MC (or about the MC 'forcing' her).

Once she gets over the assumption no one could want her (except as a plaything) she might not be so enthusiastic about watching.

For obvious reasons I doubt Zanith will go in that direction, but is seems theoretical possible to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4.3r1 Public Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

mikekmp

Apr 5, 2019
When i load from my last save of 0.4.2 with the new version (0.4.3) in the book it says "What the futers holds This is the end of the story for now" and i dont have any new content.I just downloaded the game and ran it.Am i doing something wrong?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
for some reason the animated scenes are broken for me (i just get static images) does any 1 know how to fix it?
I've had this happen. Usually it clears by itself after a relaunch. Or if you have this happen on Android, try reinstalling (but don't delete the game, or you'll lose the saves, I think). It seems that RenPy playback code (at least for WebM) is a bit unstable as there is basically a single way to make videos work, no fancy options, nothing, so I don't think I could've broken anything.

Man, a realy realy intresting game, i wonder how take me more than one year to acknologe this one...let's see what the dev does with the history, so far is a good history. And damn, how i love Rae, i wonder how much time she will take to say that she love the mc. And i wish we could take Taena too (double elf fun), like people said, look like the elves are almost the lowest of lowest in that society.
But Taena has her own inn. Another spoiler time, I guess elves are a minority "ethnicity" in Lyriel's world. Only unlike the minority populations in "our" Medieval Europe, they are physically different, they have some ether-related powers in the world mostly without magic. They live much longer, and they can trace their heritage way, way back, hence they call themselves Trueborn. But then again, they are much slower to propagate, and their almost ageless society is really averse to change, so humanity eventually caught up to them. So elves in human cities aren't really liked that much, they are The Others, but then again, they are more powerful than most humans, and their eternally young (not really, but close enough) maidens are in high demand.

ZanithOne We've covered how we aren't 100% in control of our actions in dreams (which we had seen previously) but so far I don't recall there being any previous suggestion that us entering a dream wasn't in our control, it makes sense as we're also asleep when we do that and remaining lucid while asleep is presumably something we need to learn to do like everything else. I was just thinking it might be a good idea to put something in the game at some point to mention this if it is the case.
That is true, yes. I want to remake the whole dreaming UI to make it clearer and more grounded in the game lore. I think it'll be much more obvious then.

How do I save and update from the previous version on my Android to the latest one?
How can I update the game, please? Do I need to delete the previous version and download a new one?
Install the newer version on top, your saves should transfer automatically. Just don't delete the older version before installing the new one.

i can't play game ver 043
That's just weird. Are you using the official build or a repack?

Wondering if there is a walkthrough?
I post a short walkthrough for alpha-level patrons that goes into detail on how to get every possible outcome from new events, but otherwise you can't miss out on much. Everything you need to progress is either in the quest log, or in the love app.

ZanithOne
~>is it possible to add sleep sex at night or just roam around like a pervert middle of night pretending sleep walking
:ROFLMAO::LOL: :love:and get ass kick by them twould be hilarious to see their reaction.
I'm still thinking about it. Sleep sex is a pretty popular kink, but the night period isn't really defined in the game logic, so properly adding it will require quite a bit of work. So it's on my list, but no a priority.

~> Didn't expect you are also dark souls fan I like it :love: :cool::whistle::coffee:
I actually am not :rolleyes: I appreciate the game for how influential it was, and I like its lore and how they presented it, but I despised the controls and some of the gameplay decisions and had no patience to keep going.

When i load from my last save of 0.4.2 with the new version (0.4.3) in the book it says "What the futers holds This is the end of the story for now" and i dont have any new content.I just downloaded the game and ran it.Am i doing something wrong?
Last few updates aren't adding any major quests, so go into the love app for the event hints.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes