Nickis

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys, sorry to bother, but i Lost my 0.4.2 save file. Can someone send their saves right before the New content? Thanks (i play in android, If its relavant)

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Hi ZanithOne I just tried your game and wow, just wow. Few things to point out if you are interested in feedback:

1. Many times I have seen your game updated on f95 but always skipped because I don't like the thread banner. Just looks very unappealing for me, also taking into consideration it is showing HS model and for me that is often sign of low-level productions. It is stupid to judge book by the cover - but well, a lot of decisions regarding H games is based on looks so maybe this is justified somehow ;)
Recently someone recommended your game together with titles I like so I tried. I am still amazed :) Juts curious how many people made my mistake and skipped playing because of (in my opinion) poor advertisement. Maybe make a vote about it somewhere - maybe it is not only my observation.

2. Dialogs, especially naughty bits and jokes are 100/100. Another league. They just show how shitty dialogs in 99,8% of other games here are in compare. Keep it up and give someone responsible for them a medal.

3. Great decision to make older version of game public - as always I believe it help games that would succeed regardless. As for games that don't benefit from that model - nothing would help them succeed.

4. Very nice use of HS (or other Illusion title) to make scenes and animations. Very high quality in contrary to how it looks like when majority of DEVs use them - definitely one of very best uses of such assets here. Highest quality.

5. I see that some people are requesting adding new fetishes - like sleep sex etc.
Personally I would like to see that if it would be done in a good way, with quality and quantity but you should be 100% sure you want to stand behind any new fetishes/mechanics. What I mean is that your game has moderate success on Patreon and just continuing what you are already doing will probably keep support steady or growing slowly (I will try joining from next month - I put too much already in Patron this month). If you will add fetishes/mechanics that making them will not give you pleasure then it can negatively impact your will to work on the core game itself and destabilize entire project support. It does not mean I believe you should be conservative with the game but rather look for a way to make game fun to make for yourself.

6. Last point - In my opinion a lot of creators of games (especially with HS models/characters) add new model/character and add them to game much faster then new content designed for them. It make unbalanced as 'old' characters have a lot more content and 'new' never catch-up because there is already another new behind the corner. IMHO it is better to have few characters with significant content then a dozen with almost nothing to progress.

TLTR: Thanks for fantastic game. Make sure people will not talk you into changing it in a way that further development will be a burden for you.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Juts curious how many people made my mistake and skipped playing because of (in my opinion) poor advertisement.
That would include me too, actually. Have been looking at it, reading the description, and always saying "meh, looks boring, maybe another time".
Fastforward to present, and now it's easily one of my favorite games on this site. And it's so criminally easy to just skip it over.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Game is still the same. Patreons have their own bonuses, but those don't affect the game in slightest. So there is no "patreon version" yet. Only in-game difference for now is a patreon code which enables one more slutty dream with girls.
Thanks

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Lovely Game!

That said, I do find that I bump into the Intimacy limits a lot. Other than that, I really enjoyed it so far. I guess I'm just a bit of a romantic at heart... Am looking forward to go shopping with Rae. *blush*

Keep up the very good work :)

Reactions: ZanithOne

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
I tried out the 'free' version on here and I gotta say that I really enjoy this game, especially for letting me channel my inner sarcastic asshole and mostly getting away with it. There's just one thing that really irks me, as well as a, hopefully simple, suggestion.

I personally am no fan of anal. Like, not at all. So I'd really appreciate a dialogue option to say no to anal scenes (mainly the one in the dream where you channel the second bath).
Also, to make the characters seem more lively, I'd like to suggest cycling dialogue for repeating scenes. For example, if you 'join' Azreaesha in the bath in the morning more than once, she, instead of repeating the same dialogue, could acknowledge the fact that you already did so before.

Anyways, imma head over to your Patreon now. :D

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey folks!

This week was pretty uneventful. I’m still riding the wave of somewhat better productivity from last week, but unfortunately it’s nowhere near great nonetheless. We’ve had calamitous weather for this whole week and I’m very susceptible to weather changes, so I’ve been feeling extremely sick every other day. But enough of that.

What’s done. Many bug fixes. Many schedule changes. Scene replay for every sex scene in the game. Holy hell it took way more time than I anticipated to make sure that every replay is working as intended. I’ve also engineered a failsafe system to make sure that event triggers won’t be getting lost anymore, or at least, not as often. It still needs some work, though, and I’ll have to refactor most of the quests by hand to implement this solution. So it’s going into a separate branch right now and I’ll keep working on it as time permits.

Only started doing actual content yesterday. The blanket behaves well enough, so it’s going to stay. The event extension requiring the blanket is moving over to later updates, though. Alpha is going to be out as soon as I’m done with it. Sunday, I hope. In the meantime, have a look at new renders and the glorious scene replay screen for Rae. Yeah, after this update is done, I’m going to focus on other girls, Rae has more scenes than all others combined.

See you soon!

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
A cheeky reminder that starting today, v0.4.4 is in early access - - and it has some extra spicy action featuring the dream sex droid in it:
f95_droid.png
The extra spicy part might not be your cuppa, but man it was fun to animate. Pretty hard, probably my most complex animation setup to date, but fun.

Hi ZanithOne I just tried your game and wow, just wow. Few things to point out if you are interested in feedback:

1. Many times I have seen your game updated on f95 but always skipped because I don't like the thread banner. Just looks very unappealing for me, also taking into consideration it is showing HS model and for me that is often sign of low-level productions. It is stupid to judge book by the cover - but well, a lot of decisions regarding H games is based on looks so maybe this is justified somehow ;)
Recently someone recommended your game together with titles I like so I tried. I am still amazed :) Juts curious how many people made my mistake and skipped playing because of (in my opinion) poor advertisement. Maybe make a vote about it somewhere - maybe it is not only my observation.
Thanks for the feedback! The banner, well, that's a tough one. The old one was way worse, and this one at least kinda stands out in the release feed? I'm totally up for changing it, I just kinda completely suck at graphics design and this one was at least made by someone who actually has a background in design.

It does not mean I believe you should be conservative with the game but rather look for a way to make game fun to make for yourself.
This goes without saying. I've only ever included stuff that I'm personally comfortable/can have fun with into the polls.

6. Last point - In my opinion a lot of creators of games (especially with HS models/characters) add new model/character and add them to game much faster then new content designed for them. It make unbalanced as 'old' characters have a lot more content and 'new' never catch-up because there is already another new behind the corner. IMHO it is better to have few characters with significant content then a dozen with almost nothing to progress.

TLTR: Thanks for fantastic game. Make sure people will not talk you into changing it in a way that further development will be a burden for you.
Unfortunately, that's already happening, a bit. Rae has more content than all other girls combined right now. This is kinda my own fault for adding characters one by one, but when I was starting out, I only had a very vague idea of what to do with it. I'm still not 100% committed to it until I get the anniversary update out, but I'm heavily leaning towards adding the two planned characters to the main cast ASAP and then working with this finished cast, and trying to balance the content as best I can.

And again, thank you for your feedback and your kind words!

That would include me too, actually. Have been looking at it, reading the description, and always saying "meh, looks boring, maybe another time".
Fastforward to present, and now it's easily one of my favorite games on this site. And it's so criminally easy to just skip it over.
Yeah, the blurb kinda sucks, too. I'm just bad at blurbs, real bad. :(

Is there any thought for future updates to invite a girl (or multiple girls) to sleep with you in bed, even in a non-sexual way, and not related to Etherwalking, just for the company? It seems to fit with the rest of the game's themes, at least in my own muddled sense of what the game is about.
I have this on my list for the longest time. It's just that this will require me to go over all the events that start in the morning and make sure they work as intended, and I haven't been able to find time to do that.

I tried out the 'free' version on here and I gotta say that I really enjoy this game, especially for letting me channel my inner sarcastic asshole and mostly getting away with it. There's just one thing that really irks me, as well as a, hopefully simple, suggestion.

I personally am no fan of anal. Like, not at all. So I'd really appreciate a dialogue option to say no to anal scenes (mainly the one in the dream where you channel the second bath).
Also, to make the characters seem more lively, I'd like to suggest cycling dialogue for repeating scenes. For example, if you 'join' Azreaesha in the bath in the morning more than once, she, instead of repeating the same dialogue, could acknowledge the fact that you already did so before.

Anyways, imma head over to your Patreon now. :D
Well, in the Jenny's dream you kinda can just say no to her outright, but I get what you're saying. I'll add this to The List.

As for the cycling dialogues, yep, that would be great, only again, I simply can't find time to do that. When I finally manage to add an additional writer to the team, hopefully we'll be able to add this, as well as ton of additional minor dialogues.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Those two renders of Rae look adorable! :love:
The gallery looks like it's getting a bit crowded though; personally I'd probably trim items from that that you can do at any time in the game, keep it for ones that go unavailable like Rae's early blowjob, or ones that only occur once like the bridge and the cosplay.

Reactions: hukutka94

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Not sure if I'm happy that the other girls are getting the attention now, cuz they are awesome and deserve it.
Or sad that Rae is not getting anymore for some time, since she's the best girl and I'm gonna miss her majestic ass.

Nah, I'll go with happy. Need more elf action in my life.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
Well, in the Jenny's dream you kinda can just say no to her outright, but I get what you're saying. I'll add this to The List.
Just to clarify, you can say no, but when you have to make that decision, neither do you know that it's going to be an anal scene, nor are you able to respond in a non-extreme way if you say no. or rather, the response you give is a shutdown in response to her sexual insinuations, not a statement that you don't fancy anal.

Last edited:

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I have this on my list for the longest time. It's just that this will require me to go over all the events that start in the morning and make sure they work as intended, and I haven't been able to find time to do that.

While we're talking about fetishes and future plans... are there any to turn tables on Naomi in, say, the bathroom scene where she grabs you? Or will she always stay femdom...ish only?
I don't particularly mind the way it is now, but it would be nice to do that and not end the scene, but instead maybe pleasure her.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Those two renders of Rae look adorable! :love:
The gallery looks like it's getting a bit crowded though; personally I'd probably trim items from that that you can do at any time in the game, keep it for ones that go unavailable like Rae's early blowjob, or ones that only occur once like the bridge and the cosplay.
I'd actually want to get all the events into it eventually, but I'm going to split the pages further. Like, general event replays, then one-off sex scenes, then repeatables. But for now this will suffice, I hope.

Just to clarify, you can say no, but when you have to make that decision, neither do you know that it's going to be an anal scene, nor are you able to respond in a non-extreme way if you say no. or rather, the response you give is a shutdown in response to her sexual insinuations, not a statement that you don't fancy anal.
Yes, I understand that. When I did the scene this option to deny her when she's already in the bath would've meant adding more renders and writing, and as always, I was running late with the update. I have plans to revisit this scene, and when I do, I'll add this option.

While we're talking about fetishes and future plans... are there any to turn tables on Naomi in, say, the bathroom scene where she grabs you? Or will she always stay femdom...ish only?
I don't particularly mind the way it is now, but it would be nice to do that and not end the scene, but instead maybe pleasure her.
Can't say right now. It is possible in theory, but it's not going to happen soon for sure. She's just not nowhere near ready to give up control in such situations.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes